Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Jun. 21, 2014  4:31 PM)MasterSwordsman Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  9:42 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  7:10 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: true, would be effective on any bey, but, they have lots of tiny details none of my tools could do quickly.

Then try making a simple all circular Beyblade.

good idea, and the fact that there are no rivits that cause wind resistance means that it will have pretty good stamina.

And start maybe with an all metal 230 track, and metal WD.
That's simpler.
(Jun. 21, 2014  4:32 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  4:31 PM)MasterSwordsman Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  9:42 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Then try making a simple all circular Beyblade.

good idea, and the fact that there are no rivits that cause wind resistance means that it will have pretty good stamina.

And start maybe with an all metal 230 track, and metal WD.
That's simpler.
that would work, i can very easily make a mold for the metal, or just use a lathe.
[Image: 1403370267322.jpg]

So I found this in the playground half buried in the sandbox. A completely round scythe wheel that allows dual spinning.

Actual scythe wheels aren't completely round and only allow right spin, I think.
They can only spin right, yes. That thing looks pretty cool, though!
Take off a plastic ring of a dragoon g and put it on dark bull spin track then put on a earth metal with a libra plastic and put on a metal face and the tip should be a RDF(rubber defence flat )this combo is BEAST
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:17 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: [Image: 1403370267322.jpg]
So I found this in the playground half buried in the sandbox. A completely round scythe wheel that allows dual spinning.

Actual scythe wheels aren't completely round and only allow right spin, I think.

Yes, they're only supposed to spin right.

From what I know, Beyblades that spin in both directions that aren't supposed to are from a fake brand. In this case, this would probably be from Rapidity, a fake brand that nobody under any circumstance should buy off of.

Despite that, I found it quite cool that you were able to find it, hah.
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:30 PM)CHOSENBEYBLADER Wrote: Take off a plastic ring of a dragoon g and put it on dark bull spin track then put on a earth metal with a libra plastic and put on a metal face and the tip should be a RDF(rubber defence flat )this combo is BEAST

Use Eight Attacker (Dragoon Victory AR) for insane recoil and 1HKO.
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:38 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  6:17 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: [Image: 1403370267322.jpg]

Yes, they're only supposed to spin right.

From what I know, Beyblades that spin in both directions that aren't supposed to are from a fake brand. In this case, this would probably be from Rapidity, a fake brand that nobody under any circumstance should buy off of.

Despite that, I found it quite cool that you were able to find it, hah.

Kalthesuperior, how heavy is it, last time i got sick from lead poisoning due to a fake fusion wheel, if its anything heavier than 30 grams, wash your hands, thats likely made of lead, nobody wants ta get sick. yah, one big danger of fakes is fusion wheels are made as cheap as possible, lead is a cheap metal, and if not careful in a bey battle, could spew lead and who knows what will happen after that.

REAL fusion wheels are made of aluminum, and is heat-treated.(this information is based of my knowledge, it's weight, and properties) and also are die-cast very frequently.

FAKES are made of any kind of cheap metal, such as lead, tungsten, tin anything that would not cost much to make into a fusion wheel, i am VERY SURE that metal performance tips are made of tin, given they are rather hard, and they bend WAY too easily, some fake sellers are flat-out liars and the fusion wheel is made of plastic, or even worse, fakers who dont even intend on giving you something when you buy something.

What beys SHOULD be made out of is Carbon Steel, given they maintain performance much better, and plus everybody likes that "Ding!" kind of sound, and given how carbon steel absorbs hits better, they make that awesome sound.

I'm putting the rest in a spoiler given it's gonna go on for a couple of pages
Real wheels are made of zinc not aluminium
(Jun. 21, 2014  10:43 PM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: Kalthesuperior, how heavy is it, last time i got sick from lead poisoning due to a fake fusion wheel, if its anything heavier than 30 grams, wash your hands, thats likely made of lead, nobody wants ta get sick. yah, one big danger of fakes is fusion wheels are made as cheap as possible, lead is a cheap metal, and if not careful in a bey battle, could spew lead and who knows what will happen after that.

REAL fusion wheels are made of aluminum, and is heat-treated.(this information is based of my knowledge, it's weight, and properties) and also are die-cast very frequently.

FAKES are made of any kind of cheap metal, such as lead, tungsten, tin anything that would not cost much to make into a fusion wheel, i am VERY SURE that metal performance tips are made of tin, given they are rather hard, and they bend WAY too easily, some fake sellers are flat-out liars and the fusion wheel is made of plastic, or even worse, fakers who dont even intend on giving you something when you buy something.

What beys SHOULD be made out of is Carbon Steel, given they maintain performance much better, and plus everybody likes that "Ding!" kind of sound, and given how carbon steel absorbs hits better, they make that awesome sound.

I'm putting the rest in a spoiler given it's gonna go on for a couple of pages

Umm, thanks for the warning, I guess? But I don't think it's dangerous. If it's been used as a shovel in the sandbox, then I doubt I'll get lead poisoning. Besides, it's been coated.
(Jun. 21, 2014  11:58 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Real wheels are made of zinc not aluminium
zinc would be a whole lot lighter, plus if it were made of zinc, then wouldn't it be magnetic?
even still, the weight measurements were closest to aluminum, so i thought it was aluminum.
I made my own beyblade mostly out of non-beyblade parts Grin

I call it...
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:48 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I made my own beyblade mostly out of non-beyblade parts Grin

I call it...

SPIN VIDEO PLEASE
(Jun. 25, 2014  1:27 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:48 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I made my own beyblade mostly out of non-beyblade parts Grin

I call it...

SPIN VIDEO PLEASE

I would put a video if I could, but I have no video cam.
Also found out it looks like a 4D beywheel with a multiwheel system.
The bottom part of this yoyobey is what I call the supreme ultra x-treme mega/giga round flat (SUX-TM/GROF) the bottom's around 2 inches in diameter, and the way it spins becomes pretty crazy.
(Jun. 25, 2014  2:18 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2014  1:27 AM)Neo~ Wrote:

I call it...

SPIN VIDEO PLEASE

I would put a video if I could, but I have no video cam.
Also found out it looks like a 4D beywheel with a multiwheel system.
The bottom part of this yoyobey is what I call the supreme ultra x-treme mega/giga round flat (SUX-TM/GROF) the bottom's around 2 inches in diameter, and the way it spins becomes pretty crazy.
I can imagine 0.0
(Jun. 25, 2014  7:20 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Remodeled it to spin more:

1/2 yoyobey
[Image: 140371949729.jpg]
[Image: 140372002555.jpg]

Amazing~!
Looks like something Hasbro would make xD
Beyoyos
Forgot to add this side view:

[Image: 1403730543424.jpg]

Now you can really see how it looks.

Plus I added bearings.
Did some spin tests on both models, and decided to average them.

Ist model (SUX-TM/GROF tip):
7. 06 seconds

2nd model (1/2 yoyobey)
1 minute 20 seconds

Tests where done in a large dome shaped piece of metal.
(Jun. 25, 2014  10:14 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Forgot to add this side view:

[Image: 1403730543424.jpg]

Now you can really see how it looks.

Plus I added bearings.
now that is starting to look more like a bey, anyway, when i start to feel better (I got slashed in the arm by my sword, more info on that in sword general discussion) but i plan to make new beys with purely custom made metal wheels, I am going to try and make a bey fusion wheel out of meteorite (Bought one off ebay), it seems heavy, and looks like if I were to forge it, that it would make a good bey, a bey that is really made from a star that fell from the sky (more like a rock that fell from the sky) simple way I will make it is how damascus steel is made, I will use the two layers of meteorite, and 6 layers of low carbon steel, and 2 layers of high carbon steel, weld them together, heat this up, and fold 4 times, then hammer it into the shape of a bey fusion wheel, now for me, a basic fusion wheel made like that is too boring in look, I will then try to make this fusion wheel have a more nice looking detail I will engrave "このベイを振るう人は、空間と時間の力を振るう" into the fusion wheel's upper-lip (the spot where the clear wheel makes contact with the metal wheel) that japanese engraving means "those who wield this bey wield the power of space and time" rather nice story to the bey huh? hopefully i can get over this annoying wound on my arm and start making my bey. then just need to make a clear wheel, then the best parts in my collection for a stamina type, and i got one REAL beyblade.

EDIT: Sorry for huge post
[Image: 1403913906584.jpg]

Anyone want to tell me what I should do with the parts of this F230 to improve it?

I've already greased it to help it spin more in LAD bit haven't thought of anything else.
(Jun. 27, 2014  8:20 AM)Sensei Wrote: now that is starting to look more like a bey, anyway, when i start to feel better (I got slashed in the arm by my sword
I am going to try and make a bey fusion wheel out of meteorite (Bought one off ebay), it seems heavy, and looks like if I were to forge it, that it would make a good bey, a bey that is really made from a star that fell from the sky (more like a rock that fell from the sky)
hopefully i can get over this annoying wound on my arm and start making my bey.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry for the off topic post, but you really have to stop this. You are clearly lying - if you are in fact "cut to the bone" on the arm, you would be in the hospital for more than a day. A cut to the arm against the muscular grain would incapacitate that limb almost completely, making it basically impossible for you to write all these posts, as well as causing quite a lot of pain. You would also lose from 0.4 to 1.25 liters of blood, depending on the severity of the wound. At 0.75-1 liters of lost blood, shock sets in, which is potentially lethal. In a worst case scenario, you may be in the hospital for about a week, possibly more for reconstructive surgery for your muscles, and require physical therapy to regain use of your arm. At the very least, a deep cut to the arm would prevent you from typing on a computer, and you would require stitches to close the wound, which would probably require you to not use the arm for a while to prevent further damage. I'm also not sure what kind of a parent or any other adult would allow a 15 year old to be using potentially lethal weapons in combat, even for sparring.

Furthermore, looking at Japanese (though I'm fairly sure you are not in fact from Japan) bladed weapon laws, it is illegal to even own a knife or other bladed weapon of over 15 inches long without permission from the prefectural public safety commission. It is illegal to carry any bladed weapon of over six inches on your person, with up to 2 years in jail as a punishment.

I did a check on the people you mentioned, Midori and Tanaka, and they are, in fact, real people and have the same positions you mentioned, as well as an actual school. However, they do not, in fact, use real swords. It says specifically on the official site that the excercises will not involve any injury and all swords used will only be models. Additionally, Midori is 36, has 27 years of experience, and would have an enormous advantage over you in any situation, regardless of how good your sword is. Even if you are as experienced as you say you are (which you almost certainly aren't) you will not even be able to compete with her skills.

In short, you are lying, and although I am kind of impressed with the level of research you have done, this needs to stop.

EDIT: I lol'd at your "engraving". It doen't say what you think it says, and I can tell you used Google Translate (from English to Japanese btw, not the other way around) to make it. It doesn't say "bey", it says "bay".

As in a big body of water.
(Jun. 28, 2014  1:19 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: [Image: 1403913906584.jpg]

Anyone want to tell me what I should do with the parts of this F230 to improve it?

I've already greased it to help it spin more in LAD bit haven't thought of anything else.

I think it's illegal to add grease or a lubricant. The only thing you can do is wash it off tbh.
(Jun. 29, 2014  2:16 AM)Echizen Wrote:

I think it's illegal to add grease or a lubricant. The only thing you can do is wash it off tbh.

Dude, this is the ILLEGAL BEYBLADE MODIFICATIONS DISCUSSION XD
Of course it's illegal. If you have an idea on how I could make it spin better, please tell me. Smile
(Jun. 29, 2014  3:36 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2014  2:16 AM)Echizen Wrote:

Dude, this is the ILLEGAL BEYBLADE MODIFICATIONS DISCUSSION XD
Of course it's illegal. If you have an idea on how I could make it spin better, please tell me. Smile

geez, sh sh.

Add heavier screws.