Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

cool Smile could show us a picture or do a video? I really want to see what that would look like Smile oh and with the dragon red diablo nemesis and the gold hades kerbecks Smile
I don't have red Diablo only the normal one. I uploaded the pictures onto Instagram. My username is beyguy.
wow those look.. Awsome XD anyway how did you come up with that? oh and it baffles me how you fit a 50MM wide MW on Diablo... as soon as I get hades I'll try and do some video's and take pictures andmake a video Smile
heres my beyblade i use in "Street Battle" a very impressive design to increase its attack power at low stamina without use of a 4D bottom I just made one side 30 grams heavier that the other side!
of course who said just because you have imbalance means no stamina, I also put magnets that make perpetual spin, without these on it my bey only lasts about 30 seconds, these things make it last as long as up to 7 minutes, thats better than phantom orion!
Im sorry I couldnt post a picture for it... my dad says its giving away where we live so....
i have a modification 4 ya. hgf:hole giga flat
how to obtain:
1:get a hasbro 1st mold r2f. it must be 1st mold because there are no bars holding it in place.
2:take out the rubber.
3:thats it!

note:i only did it because my r2f wore out. im thinking on getting a samurai pegasus soon so ill have a good r2f.
haha this bey i made has the mod of mods, and makes this bey the bey of beys!
the intellegent bey, it has something you would call an ESC and this controls a bunch of little tiny motors on this bey, it has a custom-made fusion wheel with four modes controled by 3 motors.
and a performance tip system to control how this bey will move controlled by 2 motors (One to change performance tips, and one that controls movements)
this bey uses laser reflection to detect its opponents location:
here are some of the things this bey will do depending on the opponents move: note there are two manual mode changes in the ESC the first mode is defend mode where it only uses stamina and defense moves, and the other is aggresive mode, where the bey tries to attack every chance it has.
Opponent attacking: the beys fusion wheel goes to defense mode and performance tip changes to SD
Opponent inactivity: the bey will go to stamina mode by changing to a aerodynamic fusion wheel position and changing to a B:D performance tip.
IN AGRESSIVE MODE:
opponent attack: tries to counter with more power.
opponent inactivity: tries to attack with smash and barrage attacks.
this bey also has 100GB of memory for learning about its opponent, if its been battling the same bey for awhile it may learn how its opponent can repel attacks or even how it attacks, and then use the information against its opponent.
Q&A:
Q: what power source does it use?
A: it uses a rechargeable 3.7v Li-po battery that gives about 30 minutes of run time it uses a little light to tell when to recharge.
Q: how did you fit it all in this little bey?
A: i used a hollowed out X:D performance tip and fitted everything in, and the fusion wheel was a hollowed out basalt wheel then adding movable parts to control things.
Q: how do you control it?
A: you dont, all you do is make sure its turned on, and launch it, then let it take over.
Hey guys ~ Did you know that you could take ninja salamander sw145 sd and take salamander and attach it to the flame wheel with the stone face because it is longer? It weighs about 60~70 grams and beats Twisted/basalt in every way, due to it not having an imbalance.
I believe you can also do that with the Hell metal wheel which would be heavier than Flame. A lot of thinner metal wheels can.
Hm, is that first one made out of the eraser from one of those erasable gel pens?
(May. 26, 2014  4:38 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Hm, is that first one made out of the eraser from one of those erasable gel pens?

If you're talking about the frixxion pens then yes. I attached it to a CS tip with the rubber part removed.
I'm thinking of making a beylauncher with one of these:

http://www.waldeneffect.org/20100626weed.jpg

I'll show the finished product once I'm done.
A weedeater Beylauncher?

OMG YES. I'm gonna try that as well with an old one in the garage.
(May. 31, 2014  3:16 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I'm thinking of making a beylauncher with one of these:

Are you a mad scientist 0.o?!
(Jun. 01, 2014  6:25 AM)NeoFantom Wrote:
(May. 31, 2014  3:16 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: I'm thinking of making a beylauncher with one of these:

I would be, if I could unscrew the prongs. Unhappy
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:54 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  6:25 AM)NeoFantom Wrote:

I would be, if I could unscrew the prongs. Unhappy
Keep at it, pal!
here's mine, just cause i've never posted anything beyblade, I am making a custom beyblade fusion wheel designed to be the heaviest fusion wheel, I made the fusion wheel out of Iridium (The densest useable metal on earth) and is a complete Basalt wheel (No chunk taken out to make it less invincible) this wheel weighs 123 grams making it by far the heaviest fusion wheel, but I didn't stop there, I want a truly invincible bey, so I made an energy ring, out of iridium. the energy ring weighs 31 grams, AND to top it off, a special bearing drive I made, using the highest quality bearings I could find, so this bey is complete, it is immensely heavy, weighing 156 grams total, and hardly any friction from from the tip, using its bearing drive, turning weight into momentum, meaning this thing will spin for a crazy long time, and, given how heavy it is, I doubt any attack will knock it out, and to assure that, the fusion wheel, is a bearing, it will absorb most of the friction from the wheel and attacks. and finally, to top it off, it can spin right or left, anyone want a bey like this? A truly immortal bey?
Here's how it will deal with stuff:
Attack: Really heavy, also absorbs hits with its bearing fusion wheel.
Defense: the immortal bey has more stamina, due to its bearing drive, and its immense weight.
Stamina: Way more stamina than a stamina type
Balance: anything it throws, is dealt with
ITS TYPE:
Immortal Type: any bey that can only be defeated by a bey with performance like it.

gotta get my forge started, im making my bey!
doubt it would be legal though
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:12 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: here's mine, just cause i've never posted anything beyblade, I am making a custom beyblade fusion wheel designed to be the heaviest fusion wheel, I made the fusion wheel out of Iridium (The densest useable metal on earth) and is a complete Basalt wheel (No chunk taken out to make it less invincible) this wheel weighs 123 grams making it by far the heaviest fusion wheel, but I didn't stop there, I want a truly invincible bey, so I made an energy ring, out of iridium. the energy ring weighs 31 grams, AND to top it off, a special bearing drive I made, using the highest quality bearings I could find, so this bey is complete, it is immensely heavy, weighing 156 grams total, and hardly any friction from from the tip, using its bearing drive, turning weight into momentum, meaning this thing will spin for a crazy long time, and, given how heavy it is, I doubt any attack will knock it out, and to assure that, the fusion wheel, is a bearing, it will absorb most of the friction from the wheel and attacks. and finally, to top it off, it can spin right or left, anyone want a bey like this? A truly immortal bey?
Defense: the immortal bey has more stamina, due to its bearing drive, and its immense weight.
ITS TYPE:
Immortal Type: any bey that can only be defeated by a bey with performance like it.

Pics or it didn't happen.
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:12 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: here's mine, just cause i've never posted anything beyblade, I am making a custom beyblade fusion wheel designed to be the heaviest fusion wheel, I made the fusion wheel out of Iridium (The densest useable metal on earth) and is a complete Basalt wheel (No chunk taken out to make it less invincible) this wheel weighs 123 grams making it by far the heaviest fusion wheel, but I didn't stop there, I want a truly invincible bey, so I made an energy ring, out of iridium. the energy ring weighs 31 grams, AND to top it off, a special bearing drive I made, using the highest quality bearings I could find, so this bey is complete, it is immensely heavy, weighing 156 grams total, and hardly any friction from from the tip, using its bearing drive, turning weight into momentum, meaning this thing will spin for a crazy long time, and, given how heavy it is, I doubt any attack will knock it out, and to assure that, the fusion wheel, is a bearing, it will absorb most of the friction from the wheel and attacks. and finally, to top it off, it can spin right or left, anyone want a bey like this? A truly immortal bey?
ITS TYPE:

There is a possibility of making a dual spinning bey with a half rubber half metal fusion wheel to spinsteal that bey. Uncertain but I don't have the time to make that. I'm just speculating.
(Jun. 14, 2014  2:44 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
ITS TYPE:

There is a possibility of making a dual spinning bey with a half rubber half metal fusion wheel to spinsteal that bey. Uncertain but I don't have the time to make that. I'm just speculating.
true, and as i said, im still forging it, ive been working on prototypes and such, Iridium has an EXTREMELY high melting point, and takes roughly 8 hours for my forge to even make this metal red.
I cannot garuntee this to be a bey that will be made, it is incredibly difficult to forge out of iridium given how brittle it is, I have been working on it, every time it ended with a split in two from cooling down so given this, for now, I will say it is impossible to make a bey like this, given my first 36 tries have failed, and costed greatly in money and work. (Enough iridium to forge a basalt wheel can cost around 1000-10000$ and so every failure costs, alot) for now, im working on a prototype with a similar metal called tungsten, which is still very dense, but does not melt at a such high melting point, and not to mention, much, much cheaper.
if this does not work, i'm giving up on making this bey.
Try making something like a metal Clear Wheel first.
(Jun. 21, 2014  5:59 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Try making something like a metal Clear Wheel first.
true, would be effective on any bey, but, they have lots of tiny details none of my tools could do quickly.
(Jun. 21, 2014  7:10 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  5:59 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Try making something like a metal Clear Wheel first.
true, would be effective on any bey, but, they have lots of tiny details none of my tools could do quickly.

Then try making a simple all circular Beyblade.
(Jun. 21, 2014  9:42 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2014  7:10 AM)MasterSwordsman Wrote:

Then try making a simple all circular Beyblade.

good idea, and the fact that there are no rivits that cause wind resistance means that it will have pretty good stamina.