If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

(Nov. 04, 2021  7:53 PM)Maxxx17 Wrote: I would rather live in California. I've been there once. And I had great associations that made me want to go back again. Unique people, amazing cars, delicious food, daring street art, sensual musicians, huge inviting beaches and noisy ocean. And unimaginable landscapes. Which changes at breakneck speed! I travel a lot and when I went to California, I prepared in advance. I downloaded a map. It made it easy for me to get my bearings in a new area. And I think I got a pretty good idea of where everything was. I could move around!

I know this is more the touristy part of California, but I visited SD and SF several years ago and absolutely loved it there. It's gorgeous. Also got to play disc golf at Morley Park.
I personally would love to visit (definitely not live) a place like Germany or Britain and learn about the history of those countries, i'm currently learning about WWII in my High School history class and i find it so interesting. Call me a terrible person if you want to but i'm really curious and fascinated by Hitlers motifs for doing what he did and how he did it, you could say just "Visit a museum" but i personally think you would probably learn more if you went to the place where it all began, hence why i mentioned Germany. Also my grandfather fought in the war so yeah (im just gonna stop here)

As for where i actually want to live, i thinking maybe California (Forest fires being the downside to this) or Florida (mainly because i just like the beach)
(Nov. 04, 2021  10:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I personally would love to visit (definitely not live) a place like Germany or Britain and learn about the history of those countries, i'm currently learning about WWII in my High School history class and i find it so interesting. Call me a terrible person if you want to but i'm really curious and  fascinated by Hitlers motifs for doing what he did and how he did it, you could say just "Visit a museum" but i personally think you would probably learn more if you went to the place where it all began, hence why i mentioned Germany. Also my grandfather fought in the war so yeah (im just gonna stop here)

As for where i actually want to live, i thinking maybe California (Forest fires being the downside to this) or Florida (mainly because i just like the beach)

yeah, i've been to florida for summer vacation and its SOO cool! but i wouldn't really like to live there and instead i would like to live in china.

i just love the culture, mythology, and the buildings, they all look very cool and unique!
I would want to live in tennessee, that's where my boyfriend lives and I want to be close to him.
um probably japan because they created godzilla
I would like to either live in a beach house on the side of a coral reef or in a Japanese mall that sells TT beys
(Nov. 04, 2021  10:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I personally would love to visit (definitely not live) a place like Germany or Britain and learn about the history of those countries, i'm currently learning about WWII in my High School history class and i find it so interesting. Call me a terrible person if you want to but i'm really curious and  fascinated by Hitlers motifs for doing what he did and how he did it, you could say just "Visit a museum" but i personally think you would probably learn more if you went to the place where it all began, hence why i mentioned Germany. Also my grandfather fought in the war so yeah (im just gonna stop here)

Being Curious/Fascinated about something does not mean you approve of it or like it.

If turning 2D counts, I would wanna live near Beigoma Academy.
london in england or japan
lol I just want to live in my old house.
Anywhere that there is a good Beyblade scene!