If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
(May. 01, 2011  10:20 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  10:13 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Thermal is a bad stamina wheel... Earth and Burn are better.
Burn and Earth lost when I put a simple destabilizer in the stadium.
IMO, Thermal is better as it manages to consistently defeat Flame Bull 100SF.

it is a very aerodynamic fusion wheel and it also it has a touch of defence
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:46 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I started this thread to see how people would describe themself as a bey. For example, I would describe myself as a Storm Pegasis 105RF because I have strong attack power, but very bad stamina. But I have one question for you:
If you could describe yourself as a bey, what bey would you be?
I made this topic because I searched for threads like this, and nothing showed up.
P.S. Customs count

I describe myself as a "NIGHT VIRGO"cause i have very good stamina.
MF-L l drago destroy 85LRF "cause it have great attack and speed
(May. 01, 2011  2:39 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: me a Beat Lynx, cause I am very jumpy.

if you were very jumpy...wouldn't you be Storm Capricorne m145 q?
im actually a hell kerbecs ED145WD

hell: my grade's are low as hell
kerbecs: i like mythology
ED145: i got some defense capabilities(well,if by getting bullied by several people and not getting a single scratch,then that's a different story)
WD: i got very high stamina.if you try to dare me on doing a breath taking,extremely dangerous stunt,ill do it for you (SARCASM)
i would be MF-H Big Bang Leone C145RS

MF-H because i am fairly heavy
Big Bang because i have some attacking qualities, but only in the right circumstance. also, i don't like to fight too much
Leone because i like lions
C145 because i have some defensive traits, but not too much
RS because i have good defense but not a lot of stamina (i have mono, it sucks)
I'm kinda like MF-H Cyber Gemios 85FS
MF-H because I'm fairly heavy (sorry for copycatness)
Cyber because I like computers and other electronic devices
Gemios because I'm a gemini
85 because I'm really short and you could say I "scrape the floor" (I collapse/fall over/am pushed over easily).
FS because I'm a gemini (Like Killer Gemios and apparantly traits of gemini), and I really do seem to go from stamina to quite aggresive (Even though FS doesn't DO this in real life).
i would describe my self as storm capicorn because i like to finish the fight quick with out my opponent seeing me.
I am like Big Bang pegasus because I have attack power but I wait to unleash it, and because i can get knocked around alot, and I am not very heavy.
i would discribe myself as driger because whenever the need arises i bring out my claws to fight! i hope this is the correct way of describing myself as a beyblade sorry if it is not.
flame byxis for two reasons,1 i have pretty good defense and can take hits,2 i have pretty good stamina
I think i would be a big bang pegasus FGrin beceuse i have bad stamina and can defend myself decently and once i get going i cant get stopped.
Does anyone else find it weird comparing your characteristics to toys... Also most of these seem to be based on sport anyway.
(May. 02, 2011  9:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Does anyone else find it weird comparing your characteristics to toys... Also most of these seem to be based on sport anyway.

actually, now that you bring it up..it is kind of odd-although I can understand the sport part, it takes more physical effort in a sport, and beyblades use energy in different way, like athletes do, like some people may be aggressive in sports--attack, but the way I say it makes me seem not..smart?
(May. 02, 2011  10:48 PM)Soopah Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  9:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Does anyone else find it weird comparing your characteristics to toys... Also most of these seem to be based on sport anyway.

actually, now that you bring it up..it is kind of odd-although I can understand the sport part, it takes more physical effort in a sport, and beyblades use energy in different way, like athletes do, like some people may be aggressive in sports--attack, but the way I say it makes me seem not..smart?

No it doesn't. I get what you mean. But it does seem kinda weird to compare ourselves to beys, and that's coming from the guy that started the idea!
im going to be basalt capricorn 145WD

Basalt:im the heaviest student in my class
Capricorn:Im a Capricorn
145:im tall
WD:I can take hits and still stand
I would have to say my performance in real life could be related to Flame gemios 105 CS from the beafowl random booster. I can usually keep my cool, but once I get hit in a certain way, I go agressive, but after a while, I change back to my usual happy self, though a bit ashamed and nervous usually. And if I can pull through a long challenge. I like to take a bit of a breather by sitting down. One of the other reasons, though a tad cliche, is that Gemini is my own birth symbol.
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:15 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I think I can be perfectly described with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I'm not kidding.

1. I'm on the heavy side. (MF-H and BD145).
2. I'm good at Defense in soccer. (Basalt)
3. In sports, I almost never run unless I need to. (CS)
4. I don't run really fast, and I run out of Stamina rather quickly. (defeated by Stamina types and XF combos)
5. My feet are sore if I stand for too long. (Basalt ruins CS)
6. If I get hit with a Lightning Tank or a Maximum Meteor, I die.
7. I like dogs and Greek mythology. (Kerbecs)

I am exactly the same except for f I get hit with a Lightning Tank or a Maximum Meteor, I die. because I LIVE!!!EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee

I agree with you. That's kinda ridiculous comparing yourself with a bey.
(May. 04, 2011  1:55 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote:

I agree with you. That's kinda ridiculous comparing yourself with a bey.
Dude, if you don't answer the Q, don't post. Please don't hate either! This is a unique thread!
i would say im a bey with a cs because if im getting "pushed around" or dont agree with somthing ill stick with it.
i would say im Flame byxis because im tall and i always get hit under my face Tongue_out