IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

I'm still mad I ended up loosing to a 10bBistool Tired
(Aug. 05, 2008  6:36 PM)Maz Wrote: Uhhh I don't know if I can say yet we wanted to get the videos up first

speaking of that when are the vids getting up
and flash wana send me the files?

I think shining blaze got the videos. So you should ask him to send them to you.
I can't send the files till kevin (SB) gives them to me..and he's taking his time doing it. =(
(Aug. 05, 2008  6:48 PM)flashfox Wrote: I can't send the files till kevin (SB) gives them to me..and he's taking his time doing it. =(

lol.Did you get any of them yet?
10 b Bistool is great so i dont see why u are surprised Xeno
Because 10bBistol is sorta cheap...(As far as i can tell from his post i think this is what he thought)

PS: I thought u guys were talking about Dranzer F's Base this whole time.....
well if it was so cheap then he should have been able to realize what blade it was and make a combo to defeat it and try to ensure a win but he didnt....i dont find any blade cheap..if u cant win, ur loss
It pretty much wins against all Defence beyblades, thats why i consider it cheap (I like defence/Balance beyblades the best, but that doesnt mean i dont have any attack beyblades or endurance beyblades)
No Beyblade is really "cheap", there are just some that are really good. One being 10bBistool.

Though, something like a Zombie could be considered "cheap", but that is arguable.
OK let me restate this: 10bBistol is cheap against Defence beyblades.
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:59 PM)Gotruto Wrote: OK let me restate this: 10bBistol is cheap against Defence beyblades.

I dont think its cheap against any Beyblade. Using that blade to defeat defence blades is called having a strategy. Saying a blade is cheap against a certain type is like saying Endurance blades are cheap against attack blades.
exactly!!..if u have the right strategy against a rival type blade( meaning the opposite), u are almost ensured a win
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:10 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  8:59 PM)Gotruto Wrote: OK let me restate this: 10bBistol is cheap against Defence beyblades.

I dont think its cheap against any Beyblade. Using that blade to defeat defence blades is called having a strategy. Saying a blade is cheap against a certain type is like saying Endurance blades are cheap against attack blades.

other way around, bro.
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:27 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  9:10 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:

other way around, bro.

My mistake I didnt realize what i wrote. But, you guys should get my point.
everyone I have a few pics and videos I can upload just wana know if its all good
bluezee you seemed like it was okay with you but I just wana make sure
(Aug. 06, 2008  2:01 AM)Maz Wrote: everyone I have a few pics and videos I can upload just wana know if its all good
bluezee you seemed like it was okay with you but I just wana make sure

Do it! Just dont give away the winner. or atleast pm them to me.
its fine with me Maz..im cool
About the 10bBistool, I was just mad that I lost to something I didn't expect to see, that's all. I know I had blades to face against it, but I didn't trust them cuz they are too fast for their own good.
same with me and thats why i stuck to two or three
I really want to see the vidoes. Did anyone else take any?
nope not that i know of
Bother SB for the videos, I am in no position to get them right now.
(Aug. 06, 2008  5:13 PM)Bluezee Wrote: is he ever on?

He just recently registered and posts.
SOO..BLAZE..WHERE ARE YOU?