IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

What about the HMS tournament?
Dident have time. Alot of people had to leave right after plastic so it was just me flash pinoy blueze and shining blaze left for hms so we just free bladed.
It was realy fun seeing all the new memebers and reuniting with the old ones!

Everyone was alot beter than i thought!
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:22 AM)rockblade2012 Wrote: who won

look 4 posts up
IT was soo much fun. You guys should watch the video when its posted. Everyone had skills I didnt expect. Once the video is up I will explain what happened at the tournament.
I would just like to clarify something.

It has come to my attention that someone was allowed to enter a Beyblade that had been in an accident with some sand. Supposedly, there was sand jammed into the part that

A) Significantly altered the way it switched modes, and
B) Made it weigh noticeably more

This is absolutely unacceptable. I cannot see any reason why this was allowed to occur, and I am disappointed in the judges for allowing this.
Would it be legal to take a piece of paper, draw on it, and glue it on a Bit piece? (Sorta like a Make-your own bit-beast)
(Aug. 04, 2008  5:55 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Would it be legal to take a piece of paper, draw on it, and glue it on a Bit piece? (Sorta like a Make-your own bit-beast)

Yes. ;;;
OK just making sure (I didnt see any problems with it, no significant weight gain, and it will only protect the bit-piece, a un-needed part, from being broken.)

PS: lol i meant to post "Illegal", but this works.
Would Glitter to the AR be legal? (Just making sure, and im pretty sure i have some, it would also make it look cool.)
Dude did it just add that to my post?
HOLY carp IT DID! did not see this coming either.
Cant wait to see the video of the tournament.
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:01 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Would Glitter to the AR be legal? (Just making sure, and im pretty sure i have some, it would also make it look cool.)

Yes.
OK 1 final question You know where the spirit moster things are suppose to go on certaint beyblades? Is it illegal to use an AR where the Cylindar-like things that i mention earlier were "Smashed" of in battle?
(Aug. 04, 2008  6:34 AM)Gotruto Wrote: OK 1 final question You know where the spirit moster things are suppose to go on certaint beyblades? Is it illegal to use an AR where the Cylindar-like things that i mention earlier were "Smashed" of in battle?

Yes.
Just making clear the "of" was suppose to be "Off", so is it illegal to use the WD (There is a picture and more info in the Ask a question section)
(Aug. 04, 2008  7:07 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Just making clear the "of" was suppose to be "Off", so is it illegal to use the WD (There is a picture and more info in the Ask a question section)

Hidden Spirits Beyblades are illegal in general.

Also, this isn't the topic for this.
well, i figured it was tournament related. so i posted it here.
(Aug. 04, 2008  7:11 AM)Gotruto Wrote: well, i figured it was tournament related. so i posted it here.

Is it related to this tournament?
well i guess not, but others have posted it in here so i just figured, my bad.
did you guys take any footage (i think i remember reading you were bringing cameras...)
Yeah we did. Shining Blaze video taped the tournament.

Also, It was great for me to acually go out and find people to blade against since the eastern championship. It was nice to see people in real life rather than just talk to them on the forum. I can't wait for BotB2, I just hope that I will do better this time Tired. Also, for the date, did you mean like August 29/30?
HEHE i loved it...it was great...i even did goo...i love blading against new people
Bluezee who won?
u will see xeno..FOR BRAD: the blade u mentioned was not infact affected by the sand because all of it was removed so there was no extra weight and as for the mode switching, that was also not allowed due to the fact that the blader chose to keep it in one mode through the entire tourney so that post was unneccessary in my opinion, if u seen the results of the sand and its complete removal and the condition of the switch when the blades were checked, u would see why..and why is my rep -3?