IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

hmm...so the address given is the exact spot where this will take place?
Bluezee Wrote:hmm...so the address given is the exact spot where this will take place?

Yes.

Good luck, everyone!
Well not the exact spot. The adress is the address of the park. Theres a parking lot and like a playground with benches. Pinoy should be there first so if you just see a bench with beystadiums on it youll know where to go.

Last time where we bladed was in view of the parking lot so im sure it wont be hard to find everyone.
oh okay i see..im lookin forward to blading with u guys
does any1 have any hms blades they can sell me with launchers b4 the tourney?..i wanna enter the hms division too
Bluezee Wrote:oh okay i see..im lookin forward to blading with u guys
does any1 have any hms blades they can sell me with launchers b4 the tourney?..i wanna enter the hms division too

I may have some. I am leaving my house now. Just look for me I am wearing a sleeveless hoodie, a baby blue shirt and a fitted hat. See you guys soon!!
a hoodie? lol its like 85 degrees out
Maz Wrote:a hoodie? lol its like 85 degrees out

sleeveless brah
Alright im leaving very soon. Check this topic for updates. Ill also be updating the twiter.
If you guys dont mind i might need to post multiple times in a row each time i update depending if i have good or bad service. If thats the case once i get home ill make sure to edit the first post to have all the other posts in it and delete all my double posts.
just got here
me pinoy and xeno are here
were waiting for other people.
flashfox is here with a friend.
blueze and rockblade2012 are here and rockblade has 2 other friends here.

were having a free play session waiting on anyone else to show
Cye can't make it, guys. Unhappy
Well at least they won't have to be slain by his off the chain blading skillz.
cye is nowhere to be found
were gonna start the plastic turney soon
Maz Wrote:cye is nowhere to be found
were gonna start the plastic turney soon

cye isn't coming
neither am i. money issues etc Uncertain
xeno clinches first seed for plastic! he went 8 - 0 !
continuing the round robin now
here are the plastic seeds

1: Xeno 8-0
2: Bluez 5-3
3: Pinoy 5-3
4: Shining Blaze 4-4
5: Maz 4-4
6: philip 4-4
7: rockblade2012 3-5
8: rocks brother 2-6
9: Flashfox 1-7
Rockblader got 4th in the plastic turney. Flashfox got 3rd.

The finals are between Pinoy and Blueze
Good luck you guys!
Are you going to post what beyblade the winner used? (They did that on the beyblade site, so im just wondering)
who is xeno? is he registrered here?
Yeah, you can see him, he posted here.

We came to a consensus that we would not show who won until the beyblades are up, which should be tomorrow. =)

Overall, the tournament was run to the best of the ability of the runners (me, maz, pinoy), but there are some issues we need to address, and hopefully we can talk about it. Also, we are happy to announce that BotB2 should take place at the end of this month..

I'm gonna make the topic now.