IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

yeah my brothers coming & my frend isnt answering his phone. but ill see him tomorow so ill ask him. ill post if he can come tmorow i guess.
I'll be in New Jersey, but unfortunately I'm there for a convention. I already booked my rooms, so... I can't be there. And the place I'm staying in Newark is decently far from the tournament, so... I'm sure someone will run another once MFB is here. I'll be there for that if I can.
Aww, ok Anubis, thanks for the effort =)

You too Jin-May.
Anubis Wrote:I'll be in New Jersey, but unfortunately I'm there for a convention. I already booked my rooms, so... I can't be there. And the place I'm staying in Newark is decently far from the tournament, so... I'm sure someone will run another once MFB is here. I'll be there for that if I can.

I live close to newark. lol.. I pmd you rockblade. It will still be a kickass time no matter how many ppl come.
good luck guys. hope its a good turnout styll.
Yeah, may the best blader win.
Anubis Wrote:I'll be in New Jersey, but unfortunately I'm there for a convention. I already booked my rooms, so... I can't be there. And the place I'm staying in Newark is decently far from the tournament, so... I'm sure someone will run another once MFB is here. I'll be there for that if I can.

i live right near newark its not that far
any news on anyone still going?

and if you can't go anymore still post and let us know
Maz Wrote:any news on anyone still going?

and if you can't go anymore still post and let us know

Im sure most of us will still show up.
Well did anyone else say anything?
REMINDER THE BATTLE OF THE BOROUGHS is now on AUG 3 SUNDAY.
Maz Wrote:Well did anyone else say anything?

No one else but i think there should be atleast 7 of us. Im pretty sure the others got my message.If you want to you can message them. The NY bladers.
im pretty sure i can make it with my friends tomorrow
Bluezee Wrote:im pretty sure i can make it with my friends tomorrow

That's great, how many people you goin to bring? When will you find out if you could go?
Bluezee Wrote:im pretty sure i can make it with my friends tomorrow

Awesome. Okay im excited again haha.
And good thing we changed the date. I just woke up to thunder and its raining pretty hard right now.
Woo it be rainingggg

thunder whoaaa
sorry to say, the badges won't be ready in time for the event, mostly because the registry is so obscure right now and the IBA registration system isn't quite ready yet

so tournament admins, just keep track of of the tournament carefully, i need to know the records for every match
Bey Brad Wrote:sorry to say, the badges won't be ready in time for the event, mostly because the registry is so obscure right now and the IBA registration system isn't quite ready yet

so tournament admins, just keep track of of the tournament carefully, i need to know the records for every match

Im pretty sure everything will be video taped. Smile
okay, but please make sure to keep written records as well

this is very important
Yes sir, I'll make sure I will keep amazing track. i'll not blade if I have to.

By the way, I think my backyard is flooding b/c of the rain. =(
If you guys want me to, I can run like a live blog type of thing from the event as long as i have service on my phone. It wont be a record but just up to the min info on whats going on there.
Maz Wrote:If you guys want me to, I can run like a live blog type of thing from the event as long as i have service on my phone. It wont be a record but just up to the min info on whats going on there.

That would be cool!
Maz Wrote:If you guys want me to, I can run like a live blog type of thing from the event as long as i have service on my phone. It wont be a record but just up to the min info on whats going on there.

That would be awesome.

Or even if you could do like a Twitter sort of thing just to give small updates on who's winning/losing, how good the turn out is, how the weather is for the event, etc.
Kei Wrote:

That would be cool!

Its a done deal then.

And flash the the rain is outragous. it seems to be slowing down a bit but the news says rain all day =/. Ugh i have to drive to queens today to see family in this rain.