IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

So how many combos does everyone have ready?
Which one blade will you guys all use for the round robin?

I have 5 plastic and 4 hms combos ready and for the plastic round robin i havent desided between bistol 10 balence and a tiger defence/10heavy/hmc/semiflat
Just thought id write up how the round robins gonna work. I suggested this idea to pinoy eairlyer and i feel like most people dont know how there gonna work it.

You pick one beyblade.
You then play everyone who is competing one time not best 2 out of 3.
Your wins and losses will be recorded.
Whoever has the most wins will be first seed. Second best record will be second seed and so on.
Everyone will then move on to the bracket.
The bracket will be set up so the higher seeded players play lower seeded players as much as possible. (example: If your second seed you can only play the first seeded player if you both make it to the finals.) This makes it important to try to get a high seed.

If you have any questions just ask =]
Do you think it will rain for long on sat?
its not soposed to be raining in staten island on sat
http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealoc...25#details
if you read the details on the botom it says 35% chance
thats not to bad =/
If this is going to be outside, if there's a chance of rain you should reschedule.
If it rains, maybe bring in something like a tent or something?
Maz Wrote:its not soposed to be raining in staten island on sat
http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealoc...25#details
if you read the details on the botom it says 35% chance
thats not to bad =/

Yea here is 40%. Would you guys be able to make it on sunday if we reschedule it? Chekc the first post for important info. The tournament will be held on sunday now.
Yeah i can still make it.
Sat would be alot beter for me though =/
Maz Wrote:Yeah i can still make it.
Sat would be alot beter for me though =/

Yea same for me man. Buut I dont want alll of us to travel and have it rain no what I mean? Itd be best not to take the chance of having it rain and storm on us.
I understand. I just hope everyone can still make it on sunday.
Maz Wrote:I understand. I just hope everyone can still make it on sunday.

Yea same here.
Anyone else respond to you?
So far just flashfox. But, i just sent them out like 10 min ago. I dont see why everyone wouldnt be able to make it on sunday. Just hope for the best. Itll be fun anyways!
wat time on sunday cause i got church from 9am to 12pm then from 7pm to 10pm
rockblade2012 Wrote:wat time on sunday cause i got church from 9am to 12pm then from 7pm to 10pm

2PM

also you go to church for six hours, what the hell
rockblade2012 Wrote:wat time on sunday cause i got church from 9am to 12pm then from 7pm to 10pm

How far from the park do you live?
yeah my moms a jesus freak. lol anyways i gotta ask my mom if i can still go ill post her answer in a little
Maz Wrote:

i live in union county so like 1 or 2 hours
rockblade2012 Wrote:
Maz Wrote:

i live in union county so like 1 or 2 hours

Dude thats 36 min
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=176+Harden...ounty&rl=1
LMAO
That was a great post.
I feel ya.
good news. i can still come but now i gotta find out if my friend can still come
I probly cant come =/ cant get airfair. So now I probly cant even go see my dying family ;___; Im still going to try though
So far the only people confermed for sunday is me you pinoy flashfox Uncertain
Theres still alot of time for people to answer though. No one said no yet. When will you find out if your friend is coming? And your coming with your brother right?