IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

Roan Wrote:
Maz Wrote:If you guys want me to, I can run like a live blog type of thing from the event as long as i have service on my phone. It wont be a record but just up to the min info on whats going on there.

That would be awesome.

Or even if you could do like a Twitter sort of thing just to give small updates on who's winning/losing, how good the turn out is, how the weather is for the event, etc.

Ill make another twitter acount right now for the turney.

EDIT:

http://twitter.com/MazBeywiki
Suscribe everyone! Ill try to do it on this thread as well.
Maz Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Maz Wrote:If you guys want me to, I can run like a live blog type of thing from the event as long as i have service on my phone. It wont be a record but just up to the min info on whats going on there.

That would be awesome.

Or even if you could do like a Twitter sort of thing just to give small updates on who's winning/losing, how good the turn out is, how the weather is for the event, etc.

EDIT:

Awesome man that sounds good. GOod thing we didnt have it today. Its horrible out!

Brad its alright. Don't worry Im a oraginization freak, so I will be writing everything down. We using the system where everyone starts off with 1000 points right?
Pinoy Blader Wrote:
Maz Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

That would be awesome.

EDIT:

Awesome man that sounds good. GOod thing we didnt have it today. Its horrible out!

Brad its alright. Don't worry Im a oraginization freak, so I will be writing everything down. We using the system where everyone starts off with 1000 points right?

I feel like the points dont realy mater yet. Just the wins and losses in the bracket needs to get recorded after that points can be given however they need to be.

Just thinking about it now to. Would points be awarded in the losers bracket because if they are the person who got second place will have almost double the first place players points.

I think that in the losers bracket only 3rd 2nd and 1st should be given points no?
I don't know how we're doing the points distribution yet. I'll handle that personally after the match. Just keep track of all the wins and losses and who places where etc.
Bey Brad Wrote:I don't know how we're doing the points distribution yet. I'll handle that personally after the match. Just keep track of all the wins and losses and who places where etc.

Ah ok gotcha.
imo if you can make a bracket diagram and record names
[Image: 2006TourneyBracket.jpg]
it will make keeping track easier yo. better than slipps
put ticks beside names per round
Blue Wrote:imo if you can make a bracket diagram and record names
[Image: 2006TourneyBracket.jpg]
it will make keeping track easier yo. better than slipps
put ticks beside names per round

Ahh thanks for the idea. I will def do this.
that doesn't look like a double elimination bracket to me. =(
flashfox Wrote:that doesn't look like a double elimination bracket to me. =(

Your right. I forgot Maz pmd me a double elimination one before.
Who is ready for tomorrow?
I'm ready. I just have to pack up my case.
Xeno Wrote:Who is ready for tomorrow?

I am! cant wait to battle everyone. Just look for a table with beystadiums on it when you get there. Ill probably be holding a silver beyblade grip.
Maz Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

That would be awesome.

EDIT:

I subscribed.
Lol your the only suscriber i might as well text you XD
Good luck to ya' all! I can't wait to see the videos>Smile
when will the tourney be over?
You can leave whenever you want. Id give it an hour a division. And i dont think were gonna start exactly at 2 so lets say 5 give or take.
bogdan93 Wrote:Good luck to ya' all! I can't wait to see the videos>Smile

Thanks.

Yeah what Maz said. Cant wait to see you guys. Ill be leaving my house at 1230 takes me about an hour to get to the place.
Im gonna leave around 110
Maz Wrote:Im gonna leave around 110

Ite cool. You bringing a camera?
Yeah.
I printed out a bunch of brackets for different amount of people because i dont know how many will be there so we can just draw others when we need more based on the ones i printed. Worst comes to worst i have a bracket website saved on my phone.
Maz Wrote:Yeah.
I printed out a bunch of brackets for different amount of people because i dont know how many will be there so we can just draw others when we need more based on the ones i printed. Worst comes to worst i have a bracket website saved on my phone.

Nice. I brought two cameras incase one runs out of space for videos lol

Bring your Takara stadiums
You got it.
Good luck everyone. I think this will turn out to be an awesome day for you all.
I feel that there are gonna be some tight matches (the way I like it)0Smile