IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

sure thing..just put it up when ur done
cool Joyful_3
thanks Maz for the upper attack advice...i just got my dragoon storm in clear version in the mail just now and my other items..not to get the TB stadium..but yea...whats your youtube account?..i wanna see it first lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3foICgPqTY
Argh..I'm embarrassed. Original audio and I sound like carp.
wow...that was interesting..i actually forgot i K.Oed him
thanks for the vid Maz
Nice video. I wanna see the first part of the match. I will post the whole results later. When will the other videos be ready?
i wanna see the whole thing too...it was suspenseful and those were the best parts that led up to the finale..
Looks cool guys, maybe I can get to the next one.
i wish i did...but im bringing my camera to BOTB2 to take vids and pics...thats 4 sure
I did lol 2 of them. I posted the in the thread.
Also Shiningblaze any news on the videos? Its been a while.
(Aug. 12, 2008  5:31 PM)Maz Wrote: I did lol 2 of them. I posted the in the thread.
Also Shiningblaze any news on the videos? Its been a while.

Yea someone should pm them.
There are still issues..we are running into a lot of problems in conversion
Conversion? Try using a program called 'Any Video Converter' Its pretty damn good, works for me alot.

Just trying to help. =)
i think that someone should just be PMed the file and then someone who knows how easily can convert them
(Aug. 12, 2008  11:01 PM)flashfox Wrote: There are still issues..we are running into a lot of problems in conversion

Ah ok, no rush. Just keep us updated with the whole video thing.
still waitin..from what i know, its a problem with the vid conversion
Try a program called "Any Video Converter"
A friend recommended I use it, and it worked wonders
well i dont have them so im gonna see what flash says
(Aug. 19, 2008  3:22 PM)Bluezee Wrote: well i dont have them so im gonna see what flash says

YEeah.These are taking long. Can you ask him?