IMPORTANT UPDATE DATE CHANGE-IBA Presents- Battle Of The Boroughs! NJ/NY

Boo. Here I am. I'll have the vids up by today probably.
yes!!..i wanna see my blade in action again and flash, pinoy, and Maz's..those were epic combos and battles
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:50 PM)Shining Blaze Wrote: Boo. Here I am. I'll have the vids up by today probably.

Awesome can't wait to see them. How long are the videos?
oh, and yours were awesome too blaze, i didnt get to see many of your matches though but this would be my chance
Bluezee, do we have permission to put them up? Did you ask your mom?

I don't want to get into trouble becase we put up an image of you that we shouldn't have
(Aug. 07, 2008  5:58 PM)Bluezee Wrote: yes!!..i wanna see my blade in action again and flash, pinoy, and Maz's..those were epic combos and battles

Yeah, we all had some great battles.
yea its fine flash no problem..i explained to her what was goin on when i got home and she was completly okay with it 4 sure
Where are you going to post the videos? Let me know when so I can post up results.
We ran into some difficulty.. there seems to be conversion issues.
hmm..so what exactly can me done flash?
Bluezee vs Pinoy
[Image: DSC00857.jpg]

Shining Blaze vs Bluezee
[Image: DSC00853.jpg]
those looked great..what a great camera
Very cool, looks like it was a great day out there.

Can't wait to see more.
I have a few videos ill put up by tomorow.
thats great..where will they be?
Youtube. I'll link them here
ok cool...how long are they?..or are they the final matches only?
I have the final match and a bit after it which is like 45 sec and a match between flash and nick.
cool..thats fine with me..i wanna see the final match on video..up close, it was awesome but i wanna see it from the camera view now
(Aug. 09, 2008  3:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: cool..thats fine with me..i wanna see the final match on video..up close, it was awesome but i wanna see it from the camera view now

Yeah me too. I totally forgot how the first battle was. Let me know the links.
me too...ther suspense is killin me!
I only have the very last match like the one that desided the victory.

Im aloud to post it now right? People know who won?
i think u should...it about time to show the vid
Lol ill post it in a bit. I still have to upload it.