[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

Why don't you guys just calm down. Lets just worry or not about the merge for now.
I'm having a Knights meeting with BeyCenter and SilverPoseidon tomorrow.

I'll keep InfiniteLibra and EE1997 updated.
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:23 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I'm having a Knights meeting with BeyCenter and SilverPoseidon tomorrow.

I'll keep InfiniteLibra and EE1997 updated.

Speaking of meetings, do you have any idea when your gonna hold the next open meeting? Also can I know what the meeting will be about?
The MEETING

Anyways, SilverPoseidon, BeyCenter and I all met up yesterday. Quite eager to know what we should do, SilverPoseidon shot out the idea that we should keep some seperation. But that thought died out much fast when BeyCenter had also complimented how the teams would operate. Then, I decided to openly say that leadership between both teams is key. While both agreed, SilverPoseidon had an objection about competition. That statement nearly killed my idea of a great equal team. BeyCenter also assisted SilverPoseidon by suggesting how Fury and KamaKaziBlader could work easily together, and that Tyranny is yet still strong.

At the end, it is now decided that the teams

~BeybladeStation
Beybladestation what about infinitelibra and my vote on this topic. You can't keep consulting only the team members you meet why don't you take our vote into account. We are part of this team and everyone deserves to get a say in every decision. You didnt even update us on this when ou said you would
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:59 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: The MEETING

Anyways, SilverPoseidon, BeyCenter and I all met up yesterday. Quite eager to know what we should do, SilverPoseidon shot out the idea that we should keep some seperation. But that thought died out much fast when BeyCenter had also complimented how the teams would operate. Then, I decided to openly say that leadership between both teams is key. While both agreed, SilverPoseidon had an objection about competition. That statement nearly killed my idea of a great equal team. BeyCenter also assisted SilverPoseidon by suggesting how Fury and KamaKaziBlader could work easily together, and that Tyranny is yet still strong.

At the end, it is now decided that the teams

~BeybladeStation

I support this idea because if Illinois just has one big team, then it would lead to no competition. In the case that we do merge, you must be cautious with the amount of members in the group because some may not be ready for the Knights.
Now I'm gonna get a little off topic. My birthday is tomorrow so I told my mom if she can order me a Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set. So she thought it over and said yes,so this will help me become a way better blader. Also if you wanna be successful listen to the Earl Nightingale-Lead The World video. Search it up on youtube. Trust me,everything is true.
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:51 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: Beybladestation what about infinitelibra and my vote on this topic. You can't keep consulting only the team members you meet why don't you take our vote into account. We are part of this team and everyone deserves to get a say in every decision. You didnt even update us on this when ou said you would
BeyCenter and I are team leaders, we have consulted with IF.

Sorry, will contact you soon!
Guys so for sure I'm getting the Gravity Perseus set. I am delighted that I can finally get a step closer to my goal of becoming a Knight. Hopefully with these beys I can place in a tournament.

P.S. It's my birthday!! I'm 12 now
Happy birthday, but really new beys are not all that matters you must be mentally and physically stronger. I am unhappy with the merge decicion. Just because you guys live by each other douse not mean your the only ones who get to vote. Kamikazi, eagle Libra, fury, eartheagle, and infidate Libra should get to vote to. There would still be competition. There's the star gazers and what about all the lone bladers at the tournys. There can be rivals inside a team like Kye and Tyson.
I agree with Ethan everyone should get a vote the leaders of each team should not make the decision on their own that is the whole point of making a team to lighten the strain on yourself and ask your team mates what they think about the idea not just or 2 people it should be a majority vote and if you ask me yes i had to put my 2 cent in
Thanks Fathom, and galixy jay should vote to. He is the sponser si he should also be included. We should have an online meeting, or better yet a pole, or whatever those voteing things are callef.
Called. Ha ha
Guys I got some good and bad news. Good= I'm getting a RBV8 from Toywiz(Ordered last night)
Bad= I'm not getting the gravity persues set anymore. Next birthday i will most likely get a better set since a better one will be out. Also I REVIVED THIS THREAD!!!!
Not doing any moderation here, but Crow that's what I mean. No nonsense posting, man!

Guys, we are the Administrators for the team. Who doesn't want competition?!
we can have competition with in the clan
What would be the point of the team then?

All of some of the best Illinois bladers on one team?
well idk if you think of it like that then there shouldn't really be a team then i can see were your getting at this is a tough decision the only way that the one team would be is to make cuts to some people so we don't get to big and out of control or we have the best players in the team they want to be Tyranny, Knights, and the other teams.
What's wrong with two different teams? We need less work, it would be so easy.
thats true but i was getting at that we aren't the only teams in IL
There's nothing wrong with two teams we just like a big team better. Now when do we get to vote are you going tomake a pole.
(Nov. 20, 2011  6:07 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: There's nothing wrong with two teams we just like a big team better. Now when do we get to vote are you going tomake a pole.

I agree with ethan. When is a vote going to take place. Also the only problems are that 1: we can't take the pole down(I think) & 2: If he put annoyamous(Misspell) than random people can vote.
Just gonna throw this in here (yeah I didn't remove this thread from autosubscribe), but maybe you could subdivide the team. Like, separate teams within a team. Other teams have done similar. Use the one thread, but you can then have some direct competition at tournies and team meetups etc.

Team Omega Nova, which basically encompasses everyone in West Australia but me, have done this, though I don't know how successful it's been, as I've been absent from the community for a while.

Just saying, one team =/= no competition Smile
Well think if you look at it in their prospective they think it will just be a waste of time. The teams are separate so that they can have undying competition. They see it as if they combine all the completion will be demolished. Mainly the three teams have all the good Chicago bladders so no one will be there to try to take them down. In my opinion i think they should combine because that's the only way we can all come to one agreement and the huge team just make an awesome tourney for all the Chicago bladders so we can recruit more people but that's just my opinion. My team leader actually asked us if we wanted to combine instead of just making the decision on his own. Inner teams can have competition like my rival right now is Giga-Pegasus yes he is my younger brother and we are on the same team but we go head to head every chance we get. And I am of now making crow my new rival not because he is on another team just because i think he is a good bladder. Just as many people said it doesn't matter what side your on just go out their and try your best to become better.

sorry for going off topic there but I felt I was under spoken
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:11 PM)Fathom Wrote: Well think if you look at it in their prospective they think it will just be a waste of time. The teams are separate so that they can have undying competition. They see it as if they combine all the completion will be demolished. Mainly the three teams have all the good Chicago bladders so no one will be there to try to take them down. In my opinion i think they should combine because that's the only way we can all come to one agreement and the huge team just make an awesome tourney for all the Chicago bladders so we can recruit more people but that's just my opinion. My team leader actually asked us if we wanted to combine instead of just making the decision on his own. Inner teams can have competition like my rival right now is Giga-Pegasus yes he is my younger brother and we are on the same team but we go head to head every chance we get. And I am of now making crow my new rival not because he is on another team just because i think he is a good bladder. Just as many people said it doesn't matter what side your on just go out their and try your best to become better.

sorry for going off topic there but I felt I was under spoken

Thanks! I agree with Fathom on some things in this. I just hope we don't merge because if we do, where the will the competition be? Everybody needs to have a TEAM RIVAL. If their is no team rival than who will we face. I'm sorry Fathom but in a way a bigger team nobody will have any rivals. We need at least 2 teams, so we can best each other. BBS ILLINOIS NEEDS COMPETITION AND SO DOES THE KNIGHTS!!!!!

Crow you aren't getting the point. it doesn't matter what team you're on just like in the first generation of bey blade Kai and Tyson were rivals but on the same team but lets get back on topic befor we get warned and crow you are my rival starting now
Guys this merge discussion doesn't involve any other team besides tyranny and the knights we've said this before. And I personally want the merge but no compition but I like the idea of different groups in the team its kinda what the u.s. Army does an it's successful