[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

I like the squad idea. We could have bbs, bc, and sp. Kamekazi, and me( because we live near each other). Earth eagle, infidate, and Libra eagle. Then crow, fury, and Mr.blade. That way we could conquer more of illinous faster. Different squads for different areas, and rivalrys. Each squad would get an area, and they could pick a squad name.
There would be rivalrys with other squads, or even a squad tourny.
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:32 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I like the squad idea. We could have bbs, bc, and sp. Kamekazi, and me( because we live near each other). Earth eagle, infidate, and Libra eagle. Then crow, fury, and Mr.blade. That way we could conquer more of illinous faster. Different squads for different areas, and rivalrys. Each squad would get an area, and they could pick a squad name.
There would be rivalrys with other squads, or even a squad tourny.

I agree with Ethan. The Knights can merge and have squads. If theirs squads their would still be competition and maybe even more fun. I agree with Ethan's idea.
So I think we should merge should we vote will there be a poll?
This is a only knights decision, we appreciate that you guys are thinking so much for this team but the decision is up to the rest of us knights
That's true, but you guys must vote. It says on the first post that the knights can make decisions if a majority of the team wants to not just the leader.( not in that exact wording.)
Hey I finally got a video up.(my internet was down) It's just a cruddy trailer video, but I need to download some music before I can make many videos. Just check out TheBasaltHorologium its called pre view. I know I spelled that wrong on purpose! I might have some battles up later today. On the first post it says that bladers with YouTube history are wanted. That's not the only reason i posted the video i always wanted to make YouTube videos.
Hey guys, I'm going up to Chicago for vacation in early July 2012, and I'm wondering if I could meet you guys at a tournament.
July that's a while! Do you mean January?
I would like to reapply. I ordered a scythe kronos and a death quetzalcoatl from galixy jay. I should have combos figured out by Thursday. I would like to take the quiz as soon as possible. I will have my application ready by Thursday or Friday.
Facade that is a very bad idea. Most teams like patient bladers. It shows that you can wait and think of strategies to overcome all of the rest. Recruiting is just like life, There will always be a million and one people after your job so you have to pushed to your hardest.and facade when filing in an application for a team or a job of course your going to get denied sometimes because someone else can offere what you have plus more so give them something more. Sorry for being off topic i just had to tell everyone my feelings on patience.

On topic: I hope to see you guys in fierce battles because this team does not allow novices ,but I really think many people can meet your standards such as Team Tranny if you really want good bladers lower your standards a bit. When I applied I couldn't meet all the standards but I was an excellent blader. I know that there are many more people like me out there trying to apply for a team ,but your standards are way too high and its nearly impossible for any one to make it. I am more patient than back then so i understand you want nothing but excellence. but don't go overboard like Tala
All good people say patience is the key. In Beyblade a stamina type must have patience to ride out the battle long enough to win. All good bladers must be 50% patience and 50% skill. I do not have those just yet. I hate to admit it but I have to work hard to get into this group and win a tournament.
Your right, it's just that I have already applyed, and have been patient and practicing. I'm much smarter with beyblade, my combinations are better. The only reason I'm rushing the death, and scythe combos is i already have them planned, and just need to test them. I can ace the quiz I know it! I have been patient. My last application was around Augest if I remember. I appreciate the advice I really do. Great use of stamina=patience crow. I have to apply some time, and I know I'm ready now. So bring on the quiz! Just say the word, and i can post videos of some of my best combos! I know this doesn't make me seem patient, but imagine I'm saying this as MASAMUNE KADOYA THE WORLDS #1 BLADER!!!!!!!
Facade yo'll have to go aginst me first XD and sorry for being off topic mods but this team is really good I will have to work twice as hard to overcome them
I wish you luck. Can I take my quiz now.
P.s. I know it's to get in this team, but I have been trying since the knights started. If anybody knows how hard this is it's me.
I applied too if you dont remember the harshed no ever X D but stop double posting just edit your previous post
Come on guys I hate it when people in the same group fight, or if were just people applying for the same group. Stop fighting because this is just gonna get out of hand and somebody's gonna say something bad and get banned. I'm sorry if this was off topic but I thought this had to be said.

On Topic- I have been an applicant since July, I think. I ordered an RBV9 and that will greatly help improve my combos. My best combo right now can beat basalt 30% percent of the time. I have beat basalt before. If I win maximum battles 2 then I hope to most likely become a Knight.
(Jan. 02, 2012  11:00 PM)Crow Wrote: Come on guys I hate it when people in the same group fight, or if were just people applying for the same group. Stop fighting because this is just gonna get out of hand and somebody's gonna say something bad and get banned. I'm sorry if this was off topic but I thought this had to be said.

On Topic- I have been an applicant since July, I think. I ordered an RBV9 and that will greatly help improve my combos. My best combo right now can beat basalt 30% percent of the time. I have beat basalt before. If I win maximum battles 2 then I hope to most likely become a Knight.

I wasn't fighting. Lots of my beys can beat basalt, I think death outclasses it. Diablo looks like it will do good. The only good bey I see in rvb9 is fusion hades, the rest are useless recolores to me.
My rock leone can beat basalt 75% of the time XD but im not applying just giving good advice and try going ondifferent websites and encouraging people to join
Rock Leone? Really!? Sorry for being off topic. I am getting my new beys today so I should have combos up soon.
Stop reporting each other and stop fighting please. You can take this to PM's if you are really angry at each other, but please don't air this stuff out on the site.

Thank you.
Who was reporting? Can I apply soon? I have some new combos.
Ok, this is not good at all. I have not been here for a long while.I am seeing 4 things that disappoint me. But the second one disappoint me more than the rest

-The team is nearly dead.

-Those who aren't even on the team are trying and think they/can make the decisions for the team?
On a sports team, who makes the decisions, the fans or the team. Ponit through
Last I check, only Me, Imperial,EE1997,BBS,SP,TMrB2000 should be the only ones making decisions.

-People are constantly arguing for stuff that doesn't involve the team, or is a bit to old to be fighting over considering that the team needs a reboot. (I will try my best)

Last.
-For the past few pages, non members have been posting.
Time to get back!

Hello guys, and after a huge hiatus of constant exercising and other bull, I'm ready to (and hopefully) find the puzzle pieces of the team and put them back together! I've lost my place in the community and I feel as if I can come back, I hope to be attending Illinois's next tournament seeing that I'll be able to drive quite soon.

Anyway, I'd like to get some new team members in that can take my place just in case I have to leave longer.

That is because, unfortunately, I have to apply to a Max-Human-Performance group which will be eating up most of my time.

You want in? Send in an application!
Hopefully now we can into the swing of things and we can also start getting more people onto the team and having some new tournaments in the area.

Let's see how everything goes. Anyway welcome back beycenter and beybladestations!!!!!
Thanks EE1997. It's good to be back. Anyway, We need to get the rest back into this to. Seems like everyone is missing.