[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

(Oct. 28, 2011  10:30 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  10:25 PM)Crow Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  10:23 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: Oh my team wants to be in the hole 1 big illinois team

I don't think the knights will merge with you guys. I think all of you's haven't proven anyof your skills to BBS. You guys would all have to apply. Also BBS what's the news on me and Ethan applying. Can you guys vote for me or ethan?

well i have came in third place in 2 beyblade tournaments and i only been to 2 tournaments so i placed in each one and i have a better combo to use

Well you would most likely get in I think. But thats up to BBS.
guys we all kno how much u want to jion the knights but lets figure out if tyranny and the knights r merging and if they r then well get to it but afterward
It's not getting in or not, I honestly want competition.

I want my team to verse whatever team comes in their way, "unifying" is not in my vocabulary right now.

Kamakazi, do you feel you could manage Tyranny?
somebody say something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my team says yes i have no idea at all about the knights and i think kamikazi is the only one on team tyranny thats knows about all this
Ohh come on bbs everyone else wants to merge please let them unify. It's basicly only letting in kamikazi because fury is an ex knight.
we have another person on tyranny.... and fury doesnt have to join but even if we dont merge compition is good too so i guess im leader and fury is co leader bc he doesnt want to talk bout it ill make a thread on my profile for the team
guys here is the link to my tread yes IK i copied and pasted it but i couldn't say it any better myself so don't give me any hate http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ILLINOIS...am-Tyranny
How come BBS says something and it's decided, I thought it said everyone was equal. What if the rest of the team and Galaxy Jay wants to merge. Kamikaziblader wanted to as well. So BBS how about you ask your team what they want before you start making decisions.
Well I personally do not want to merge right now. It just doesn't feel right. We should just the way we are for the time being and work out the problems we have at hand
You should merge bc is co leader and him and the rest of knights besides bbs and sp want to.
So BBS can't we all vote on the merge including Tyranny members instead of you just deciding although we are all equal.
Ya! You can't just say no, but if you do merge as Illinois bladers then me, crow, and earthkerbecs should be in. If we do we should have an Illinois YouTube acount, like the prodogys.
so thats why u want us to merge just so u can get it easier? honestly if they wanted you in they would have said yes to you already..
I think the merging is only for the Knights and team Tyranny so why would Ethan37066,crow and earthkerbecs123 be in
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:14 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: I think the merging is only for the Knights and team Tyranny so why would Ethan37066,crow and earthkerbecs123 be in

i have my own team thats y i am in this hole merging thing
Well BBS did not say that you guys could merge he said that he is thinking about team Tyranny merging
(Nov. 03, 2011  2:21 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: Well BBS did not say that you guys could merge he said that he is thinking about team Tyranny merging

well bbs is not the 1 in command about this 1 illinois team he is not the one to decide if my team can join or not thats me and my teams choice plus from what ive heard bbs is 1 of the few people that dont want to merge
what were saying is that u weren't suppose to be invited to any merge galaxy jay took it to himself to tell all the teams off IL about the merge because he wanted to all united thing but BBS stated he just wants us to merge but now hes saying no because of all this "drama" so its isn't up to you to join if you weren't actually invited to in the first place
See earthkerbecs123 the merge is only for team Tyranny and Knights
check the star gazers page galaxy jay put an invite there on page 6 so my team was invited
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:43 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya! You can't just say no, but if you do merge as Illinois bladers then me, crow, and earthkerbecs should be in. If we do we should have an Illinois YouTube acount, like the prodogys.

I'm fine with that but it's just that I want it to be a challenge while getting into the Knights.

EDIT: P.S. My B-day is in 5 days. It's on the 8th!! Going laser tagging. I'm turning 12.
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: so thats why u want us to merge just so u can get it easier? honestly if they wanted you in they would have said yes to you already..

No! I wanted the merge a longe time ago. I didn't say anything because I was afraid bbs might get mad. I really wanted to be on your term because we live near each other and could meet up easy. To be honest I thought I would already be in at this point.
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:22 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: so thats why u want us to merge just so u can get it easier? honestly if they wanted you in they would have said yes to you already..

No! I wanted the merge a longe time ago. I didn't say anything because I was afraid bbs might get mad. I really wanted to be on your term because we live near each other and could meet up easy. To be honest I thought I would already be in at this point.

Your not gonna get in this easily. It most likely took each member like 2 months before they got in. In order to get in A high class group,such as The Knights, you have to do a lot and make great sacrifices in order to be able to join. I've made major improvements and great sacrifices just for the Knights but you don't see me complaining! If I were you, I would start with proper vocabulary.
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)Crow Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:22 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote:

Your not gonna get in this easily. It most likely took each member like 2 months before they got in. In order to get in A high class group,such as The Knights, you have to do a lot and make great sacrifices in order to be able to join. I've made major improvements and great sacrifices just for the Knights but you don't see me complaining! If I were you, I would start with proper vocabulary.

I don't think you know what your talking about. I was the second person to apply for the knights. If I remember right a few months ago you complained about if you were in like every other post! You think I don't know that it's hard to get in! I'v spent hundreds of dollers on unrealeased beys from japan, and other sacrafices. Grammer and spelling hmmmmm, where have I heard that before. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I NEED AND DON'T,NEED TO DO!!!!! You should learn a bit more about me before you take some wild guesses and put them in a post! I'm sorry for freaking out, but that just ticked me off.
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:39 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)Crow Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  11:22 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: No! I wanted the merge a longe time ago. I didn't say anything because I was afraid bbs might get mad. I really wanted to be on your term because we live near each other and could meet up easy. To be honest I thought I would already be in at this point.

I don't think you know what your talking about. I was the second person to apply for the knights. If I remember right a few months ago you complained about if you were in like every other post! You think I don't know that it's hard to get in! I'v spent hundreds of dollers on unrealeased beys from japan, and other sacrafices. Grammer and spelling hmmmmm, where have I heard that before. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I NEED AND DON'T,NEED TO DO!!!!! You should learn a bit more about me before you take some wild guesses and put them in a post! I'm sorry for freaking out, but that just ticked me off.

Sorry man. I didn't know you made that much sacrifices for beyblade. And sorry to make you snap.