[ILLINOIS] *NEW* Team Tyranny

Captain: KamiKaziBlader
Members:
Fury
BBPegasus
Veteran: ShortyVybe

Hey guys, as you all can see the midwest has been producing some decent teams and i thought to myself, hey why not give it a try. I'm currently looking to scout 5-6 bladers to join Team Tyranny, the official team of the Bey Slay Tournament series. The way this team works is every member is considered equal and has every right to recomend a person for the team and influence who makes and doesnt make the cut. That being said, one person will be appointed captain. The captain has a right to over rule any choice the members make unless more then half of the team rules against the captain. As of right now i am the captain of team tyranny and the creator so my word does rule no matter what, but this is in no way going to be abuse, i just want the best for the team so i will be the over all decider. The way this thread will work is you can recommend yourself for the team by posting i want to be apart of tyranny and why you deserve it. But in order to do so you must follow these requirements.

1. you must have placed in atleast one tournament to even be considered.

2. you must understand that since i am an older blader (16 to be exact) i do expect complete maturity and expect you to follow the rules of the forum and post appropriatly (no spam, over posting and basically no annoying me)

3.If you join Tyranny, You cannot be on any other team. I want 100% dedication in this team so if your not down for the cause, dont bother.

4. This Team is not just some team that lets anyone on and will not tolerate anything below elite blading. So if you have no extensive knowledge in custimization, launch technique and a winning attitude, get out of my thread.

5. if i do pm you saying im interested in you for the team, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU MADE IT! In order to fully make the team, you must come to bey slay 4 and show me that your nothing to mess around with.

FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE:
Team Tyranny is the enemy, i want every other blader and team on this forum to see that we win and thats all we will ever do, not saying that you have to have a perfect record or anything because we all have a bad game or two, i just want you to be winning the majority of your matches ALWAYS! if your losses number ever goes higher then your wins number at any point! you will be immediatly removed from the team.

I will not be posting the Signature or team site on this forum because if your not on the team you dont deserve to even look at it.

Get to proving yourselves, Or get out
~KamiKaziBlader~ (Yes i copied and paste his thread because i couldn't say it any better myself)
KamiKaziBlader,Fury,and me are looking for really strong bladers so if you would like to join either post or PM one of us and we will decide if you will be in or not
why isnt shortyVybe captin any more
^Well if you looked at ShortyVybe account or any of his posts you would see his name is now gray meaning he is banned. A banned member cannot really still serve as a leader.
Nice too see team tranny being the enemy still
So anyone want to join if u do pm one of us or post and we will reply
team tyranny isnt has popular as it use to be but it is cool just not the best
it isnt popular bc IL is nearly dead with beyblade if you havent noticed.. and this has only been up for a couple of days and what do u mean not the best ik that the knights are good any everything but we have strong bladers and sense shorty isnt in charge you should try out for my team
(Nov. 04, 2011  12:10 AM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: it isnt popular bc IL is nearly dead with beyblade if you havent noticed.. and this has only been up for a couple of days and what do u mean not the best ik that the knights are good any everything but we have strong bladers and sense shorty isnt in charge you should try out for my team

no i think i put that post down wrong like ur team is one of the best teams i no better than the knights
(i would say) im just trying to say that a few months or weeks ago alot of people talked about this team so much but now they dont even think about it Unhappy
again the reason is the whole depression of bladders in IL
Illinois is less popular now because people have now lost interest in beyblades
i havent i think its the lack of tournaments here
I know that Illinois is less popular but why isn't anyone posting

C'mon people we are looking for strong bladers please join POSTPOSTPOST
If no one is posting here there is absolute no point of having this thread so if u see this thread please please please join in just post PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST
shorty<3
guys im back look up my youtube made new vids including with diablo nemasis and basalt! But really guys lets get back from this depression and make this team and beyblade more popular in IL bc i want another tourny bc the weather is getting good!