[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

I haven't seen TheMRblade2000 or SilverPosiedon on at all really. TheMRblade's last visit was in November.

Anyway, I hope we can rebuild this team, and increase the IL tourny activity. I'm glad BeybladeStation and BeyCenter are back.
I'll talk to silver in person soon. And thank you. It's good to be back. I'm not even sure if silver still like blading or not.
I know I'm on Tyranny but glad this team is still alive and welcome back BeCenter and BBS
Wow sorry after my launcher broke i started to takeca beyblade break to play cardfight vanguard, I will get my new launcher and will apply as soon as possible.
Whats the word with my application? Am I in. You have to a admit I am a skilled blader. I got Cyber Pegasus Ruby Ver. for christmas so the metal face bolt does really good with my best combo.
I sent in mine, and ordered a new launcher
Crow. Be patient. Look at you post from a page ago. Also, you do know All of Ruby Cyber Peg's parts are outclassed, except for 100, but it is low, very low in the tiers list.
The metalface really helps. I have no combos with him. Cyber is just for decoration. My best combo involves earth.
Earth is outclassed, but it is not the worst. Hmm BBS must be busy he hasn't logged on I send my application.
Earth is one of my best wheels right now. Divine is another good one I have. I use my 90 in a lot of my combos. All I need is a MF or EWD and I can make a great combo.
??? Divine and ewd are pretty outclassed don't you have basalt, but whatever it's your combo. Most of mine are pretty odd to.
(Feb. 20, 2012  8:09 PM)Crow Wrote: Earth is one of my best wheels right now. Divine is another good one I have. I use my 90 in a lot of my combos. All I need is a MF or EWD and I can make a great combo.

Earth is not a defense type wheel. It is stamina. And not too well. There are many other different and way better options. Mf is not the best but it is good. Divine is just the biggest piece of carp there is. Divine is just a cool looking wheel, otherwise, it floor scrapes and has no power.
My choices are very limited right now. The next japanese bey I will get will most likely be VariAries or Basalt.
Well if you know if a bey is bad, then don't post saying it's good, even if limited. Vari and basalt are very good.
Basalt is out in the US ya know. I wouldn't recomend an attack type. When getting in to top tear I think you should start with stamina. Attack is hard to master, and reqires specail shots most of the time. Defence is good if you wanna challenge yourself a little. The best choice around so far in US beys is probably basalt, or hades. Hades is a bit outclasded though.

Can you post less about Beyblades, which are to be discussed in the other Beyblade Discussion forums, and more about tournaments ?
So are you guys ready.
(Mar. 17, 2012  10:41 PM)facade Wrote: So are you guys ready.

ready for what
I am waiting for a reply on my application, but it seems like everyone is taking a break.
Facade you need to wait and be patient. The knights will never accept you if you keep on rushing them. I have been waiting for months and I have not grown impatient.
Actually I was just trying to get people to start talking, but let's stay on topic.
SHORTAAAAAAAA.
I really want to join because I've been training for a long time for 3 years and I'm only 10. Please let me join