IBA PROJECT REVIVAL

bugturtles Wrote:carp b-daman

this was my reasoning
We redid the badge. My friend Daniel helped with this a lot.

[Image: Bladerid.jpg]

As you can see, it's much different from the one originally posted, if you saw it. The basic information is still the same.

The BP scale is being changed. The multipliers will stay the same, but you will now get 100BP per victory instead of 2BP.

Badges have been changed to stamps.
ooooh barcodes and pretty stamps ~
The logo and badge look awesome. Good job.

What exactly are the stamps though?
there implace of badges
Maz Wrote:there implace of badges
Huh? When I said badge, I meant the ID Card. If there was an original post about this, I never saw it.

So what is a "stamp"?
Stamps are basically the new badge, in which they are verification that you attended/won a past event (someone please clarify if it's for 1st place of an event, or just attending).
The plan right now is that you can get them for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
I updated the Passport:

[Image: Bladerid.jpg]

Mostly minor cosmetic changes, but you can see the stamps for Battle of the Boroughs and BND! on it.
That is awesome can't wait to get a hold of them.
Im eyeballing that BOTB stamp L:
Here is the Passport for people who are not yet registered.

[Image: Tempid.jpg]
That seems reasonable. Hopefully this can get more people to join.
I hope iba.beywiki.com comes up soon. =)

also, brad, could you set up some basic IBA tournament rules so we can try to make things as uniform as possible?
flashfox Wrote:I hope iba.beywiki.com comes up soon. =)

also, brad, could you set up some basic IBA tournament rules so we can try to make things as uniform as possible?

Yes, I will be doing this.
Yes, I am looking forward to the same when it comes to the IBA. Seeing as though there aren't many bladers in my neighborhood. I just may hold one however after a search for who blades and who does not. By what I have heard, there are bladers within the NY that still play the ever so loved game.

By the way, the resources and pictures for the IBA are phenominal. I can't wait to recieve the membership.When it comes to recieving one, the ones that aren't members of such..I may need to PM you for asked questions.
Wow this is a really cool Idea. I really like the idea of rankings, it kind of motivates me to get better and buy more blades. Good Idea Brad, I'd like to see this Idea go big! XD
Bey Brad Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:I hope iba.beywiki.com comes up soon. =)

Yes, I will be doing this.

Simpler the better.
Is there going to be a separate site for the IBA?
No, iba.beywiki.com will be a redirect. I think the Wiki is working well for content creation and don't want to needlessly separate everything.
Wouldnt be a better idea to do this instead of print multiple passports?

ID
Alias
Name
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Stamps.

And u fill in a circle for like each hundred u get? and when it gets full u get another, but if u are found cheating by filling them in without earning them u get banned? Just a sugestion.
Passports will mostly be used online. True BP counts will be stored online, so it's impossible to cheat.