IBA PROJECT REVIVAL

oh, ok.
Will you have the set rules before the Battle of the Boroughs?
Yep. Sorry, I've been busy playing WeeWar too much.
lmao we better be playing MFB when it's released rather than WeeWar
Will any tornaments be hosted in the U.K?
if there are people there that are willing to host and organize them
AnnieDuck Wrote:if there are people there that are willing to host and organize them

Okay, i'll get down to trying to organize one Joyful_2
Bey Brad Wrote:Yep. Sorry, I've been busy playing WeeWar too much.
Ah lol. Ok cool. We got a good number of people going to kick off the IBA!
I got a bit done today:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/IBA:Int...ssociation

I wanted to do more but I'm feeling really exhausted for some reason. I'll get more done tomorrow.
bugturtles Wrote:that is SICK

LOL thanks

i really wanted to get more done, but i just don't have the energy to write up a ruleslist and reg process
Sweet.
I cant wait till the 2nd.
Im realy stoaked that there will be so many people there! The videos that were taking will show that these turneys are realy a success and encurage so many old and new fans of beyblade to join up here.
Bey Brad Wrote:I got a bit done today:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/IBA:Int...ssociation

I wanted to do more but I'm feeling really exhausted for some reason. I'll get more done tomorrow.

That is pretty sick man. Keep up the work. Im just a little confused. So for the blader ideas do we send you the info and you'll make them? Also is the id a digital thing or is it something we print out? Sorry if I am sounding a little dumb, I am just confused :-3
Right, I make them.

They're printed out for Blader events. I realize this is going to be an issue for some people so I'm working on an alternative.
Bey Brad Wrote:They're printed out for Blader events. I realize this is going to be an issue for some people so I'm working on an alternative.

I can print them out for anyone who can't. Ill print them out some unregestered cards too for any non beywiki members
I have two questions one how do u get a IBA Blader Passport and second can u plz have some IBA tournament in Connecticut because my mother wont take me to far tournaments .
Metal Blader 27 Wrote:I have two questions one how do u get a IBA Blader Passport and second can u plz have some IBA tournament in Connecticut because my mother wont take me to far tournaments .

You get one if your participating in a tournament. And If you want a tournament in Connecticut you should look into holding one yourself.
First draft of the rules are up:

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/IBA:Rules

Comments are welcome!
*reads the rules*

HAHA so breaking the enmies blade is the key to victory, huh?

*schemes*
Gotruto Wrote:*reads the rules*

HAHA so breaking the enmies blade is the key to victory, huh?

*schemes*

Even in Takara's rules this is true.
yah, ive known the rules, but ive never actually played by them, we usually just say let it rip and the last beyblade standing wins (Unless its by Holular knockout, which we count as flukes.)
When it says breaking the opponent's 'blade, are they refering to dismantling it or actually breaking it from form-function? Like, breaking someone's attack ring, for example?
Marin Wrote:When it says breaking the opponent's 'blade, are they refering to dismantling it or actually breaking it from form-function? Like, breaking someone's attack ring, for example?

Both.
*Does his evil laugh* (Trust me it sounds so frikin high pitched and annoying u dont want to here it...) wait a second ill correct it

*Does his crazy laugh*

*schemes more*

What the hell *Crazy Laugh*