IBA PROJECT REVIVAL

Quote:This includes inserting and/or applying any foreign substance (paint and coating is allowed),
Now im guessing that includes nail polish in being allowed?
Maz Wrote:
Quote:This includes inserting and/or applying any foreign substance (paint and coating is allowed),
Now im guessing that includes nail polish in being allowed?

Yes, I consider that "coating".
Wow uh..painting? Really?

I thought painting was always against the rules.

Couldn't painting give a blade some advantages? And make some mods hard to detect?
flashfox Wrote:Wow uh..painting? Really?

It was never.
Did the original Takara points system work on a 3 point system or a 5 point system?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Did the original Takara points system work on a 3 point system or a 5 point system?

Also, how can you tell when a zombie's bearings are tuned? I've never seen tuned bearings irl.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Also, how can you tell when a zombie's bearings are tuned? I've never seen tuned bearings irl.

Me neither. Essentially there's no obvious way to tell outside of the performance.
What is a tuned bearing? Like, does lubrication count as tuning?
Marin Wrote:What is a tuned bearing? Like, does lubrication count as tuning?

Lubrication will only make it worse, but it's the use of a foreign substance to alter performance so I'm gonna say this is illegal.
flashfox Wrote:Wow uh..painting? Really?

Couldn't painting give a blade some advantages? And make some mods hard to detect?

I'm talking about clear nail polish to keep the stickers on
hey if there was a tournament in ct how many people would go
never mind i was thinking of hosting a tournament but my mom and dad just dont like the idea so if your going to host a tournament in mass or in ny plz let me know
This sounds awesome!!! I hope I can make it.
When are the ID's gonna be made for the bladers tat are going to BOTB?
Maz Wrote:When are the ID's gonna be made for the bladers tat are going to BOTB?

When I get a registry. Confused
Hello people!

This all sounds too good to be true! I'm a long time blader myself =p I was wondering if there is any age limt? I'm not old, but much of us who have watched from the start may be in our teens to older teens =/

Also Im wwwwaaaaaayyy down in Florida but I will see if I can convince my mother to take me Dl probly wont happen though.
Most of us are in our late teens and 20s.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Most of us are in our late teens and 20s.

Yeah so I have noticed. =/
There is no age limit.
I have a question
Quote:If both Bladers are stalling in order to interpret the other's strategy and it is delaying the start of the match, both Bladers are to turn their backs to each other an select their equipment setup in secret.

In this situation how much time does one have to select equipment. Lets say i wana build a combo durring this time can I?
Maz Wrote:I have a question
Quote:If both Bladers are stalling in order to interpret the other's strategy and it is delaying the start of the match, both Bladers are to turn their backs to each other an select their equipment setup in secret.

In this situation how much time does one have to select equipment. Lets say i wana build a combo durring this time can I?

It is up to the judge's discretion obviously ... if both players are clearly just waiting it out.
Well i feel that if i had my back to the oponent untill i have my equipment out it shouldent be to much of a problem.
If everything goes normaly i should only be wanting to change the SG on any combos. Shouldent take to long imo.
The BP system is being changed in order to fit with Takara-Tomy's WBBA system.

Each player enters the IBA with 1000 points. If they lose a match, they lose 10 points. If they win a match, they win 10 points. Still working on allocations for placing.
Bey Brad Wrote:The BP system is being changed in order to fit with Takara-Tomy's WBBA system.

Each player enters the IBA with 1000 points. If they lose a match, they lose 10 points. If they win a match, they win 10 points. Still working on allocations for placing.

Alright sounds good.
Are there still any rewards for 3rd 2nd and 1st place?