IBA PROJECT REVIVAL

djspida5 Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Maz Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:If the Battle of the Boroughs is successful Joshua and I might have a tournament.
Where?
The Bronx. I already have two possible venues. Well, one is definite and one is a maybe.

where's the other? please not your hallway again ~_~
Can you give me the town its gonna be in so i can get a idea of how long its gonna take to get there
Maz Wrote:
djspida5 Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Maz Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:If the Battle of the Boroughs is successful Joshua and I might have a tournament.
Where?
The Bronx. I already have two possible venues. Well, one is definite and one is a maybe.

where's the other? please not your hallway again ~_~
Can you give me the town its gonna be in so i can get a idea of how long its gonna take to get there

This tournament is not official yet. I still don't know if it will be done. I won't release details until after Beybattle of the Boroughs.
i was just curious of the driving time if i do go if it does happen. If you wana send me the town name through pm so i can find out id appreciate it
Maz Wrote:i was just curious of the driving time if i do go if it does happen. If you wana send me the town name through pm so i can find out id appreciate it
I wish i had a car, if i did have a car i'd probably go to any tournament in the east coast. I'm getting a car soon though.

Are there any bladers interested in organizing a tournament in the Maryland or Pennsylvania area? Just wondering..
are you anywhere near pa, bedford

because boy do i have the guy for you
I'm located in York PA. I am just curious as to the amount of people that want to organize a tournament between these 2 areas.
lol blader kenny
[Image: Iba.jpg]

ID Cards coming soon.
OMFG looooooooveee this shitt logoooo it looooks so awesome

realy like it Grin
Quote:I'm located in York PA. I am just curious as to the amount of people that want to organize a tournament between these 2 areas.
i can make it to pa for a turney. Depends on what part though. I have family in philly and thats like an hour and a half away.
Bey Brad Wrote:[Image: Iba.jpg]

ID Cards coming soon.

SWEET
Nice, I like how Tornado Balance was incorporated into the logo design =)
it's actually tornado attack ... though it's generally just supposed to be a recognizable stadium design
What info is gonna be on the ID cards?
As I said, the ID cards are coming today.
how does one get a badge?
It says right in what I wrote ...
I mean I.D..... I'm buging
I read the post like 5 times looking for where you said how to get a I.D. lol
Through us. They will be available within the next weeks.
Alright and is everyone getting one or just people participating in IBA tournaments?
Only people who are participating in IBA tournaments.
But all users can made IBA Tournaments, of course not only 2 peoples Tournaments xD or?
wow Brad you really put your heart and soul into making the logo and the I.D. cards. I like them a lot. I can't wait to go to BotB.