...I think I'm missing out on something

Blader: Kenny Wrote:
Roy Wrote:O.K that is a lot of trash, If we could do things like that (like in the anime) with beyblades then I don't think beyblade would have ever died.

Um if we can do stuff with our blades like in the anime then someone can get a hold of black dranzer and take our bitbeast away

he raises a good point
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:O.K that is a lot of trash, If we could do things like that (like in the anime) with beyblades then I don't think beyblade would have ever died.

Um if we can do stuff with our blades like in the anime then someone can get a hold of black dranzer and take our bitbeast away

he raises a good point

Well you just don't let them then do you or you get hold of black Dranzer first.
If we can do stuff with our blades like in the anime then beyblades will be banned from stores, and beybattles will probably be illegal.
If we could do stuff with out blades like in the anime, the government would probably kidnap several of us and experiment on the captured specimens like crazy. The weakest of us would probably be slaughtered like stray dogs, and left to rot, while the strongest band together and revolt using the power of their bit beast to fight off the world powers and defend ourselves from certain doom.

In the end a united world government would prevail over even the strongest of our kind leaving but five. Those five would survive, and go into hiding, and do their best to blend in with normal people, only revealing their power when their lives are put at risk.

Eventually those five would have children, and the children would grow up feeling like freaks because every so often they inherited powers would manifest in various uncontrollable ways. Their parents would have to suppress their powers, constantly move around, inevitably becoming vagabonds with no true place to call home.

19 years would pass, and the new generation of mutant bladers would be adults, and plot revenge against the world that cast them out as freaks. An unavoidable war would break out where it is the armies of normal man VS. a bladers with extraordinary powers. The bladers would be lead into battle by one young man/woman who was born different from the rest. This prodigy would be able to manipulate all bit beast, and would be called a god among the other bladers.

As time goes on, the world blows up because a republican had the bright idea to launch a nuke at the bladers, which all happened to be living in England, thus starting a world war.

Right, if we could do any of that retarded carp, it would turn into a really bad X-Men/Dragonball Z knock-off.
WOW LET'S MAKE THAT A SERIES!!!! Lets just get a team of Animators and do the Manga.Joyful_3

BEST.

POST.

EVER.