World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
...I think I'm missing out on something - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: ...I think I'm missing out on something (/Thread-I-think-I-m-missing-out-on-something)

Pages: 1 2

...I think I'm missing out on something - Nic - Nov. 04, 2007

Waterfall kid? o.0

Could someone please explain this?

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Kuznetsov - Nov. 04, 2007

http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Waterfall

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Nic - Nov. 04, 2007

Kuznetsov Wrote:http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Waterfall

Reason for making this topic was because I saw this article. Obviously?

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Kai-V - Nov. 04, 2007

One of the special features of the Beyblade VForce: Fierce Battle (?) DVD was something called "Behind the Revolution". Ray's voice actor commented on a tournament and interviewed some of the bladers there. And, as shown on the video, there was this kid who looked really tough who said his special attack was "Waterfall", yet he admitted he could not do it yet.

If we are being logic, then that kid never succeeded in making the "best attack ever".

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Kuznetsov - Nov. 04, 2007

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Reason for making this topic was because I saw this article. Obviously?
Hmm. Obviously not from the nth number of places you could have seen it first?
Perhaps even, the reasoning for posting in this section was to request an article on it and the existing article had not been seen yet?

I thought the article would have explained as much as needed anyway.

If enough people are truly interested in this Bey-legend and the article doesn't get the message across to enough people perhaps a re-write is necessary.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Bey Brad - Nov. 04, 2007

Nic, click the link in the article. That's really all there is to it.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Nic - Nov. 05, 2007

Yeah but I didn't get to see the attack in the video =-(

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - OSW - Nov. 05, 2007

well maybe some day we will be able to accomplish it.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Nic - Nov. 06, 2007

Hopefully. Man, that kid's secretive, he didn't even explain how to do it =(

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Takeru - May. 30, 2008

I've never heard or seen this move someone find out how to do it!

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Ryuki - May. 30, 2008

Takeru Wrote:
I've never heard or seen this move someone find out how to do it!

:\

Not..an..actual..move.

I haven't seen the video since it was removed from youtube.
However, is this the little fat kid with the Seaborg 2 who claims hes working on some secret move and was never heard from again?

ok so we should have a team working on this non existing move and make it a reality no?

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Ryuki - May. 30, 2008

Takeru Wrote:
ok so we should have a team working on this non existing move and make it a reality no?

...o.o...
Um.

...Probably not.

GREAT! Well why not?

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Synesthesia - May. 30, 2008

I was probably some random kid just randomly saying carp that sounded impressive.

If something like that indeed existed, then people would already know how ot do it by now.

well i was thinking about it and.... i think its possible but your beyblade would have to be spun fast!

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2008

what the hell are you talking about

Well thinking about it if a beyblade spins fast it wins. With a move called waterfall you would think it would have to deal with the launch of the beyblade and the decent making it impossible for you to win cause at the beginning you would have lost you beyblade..... spinning your beyblade fast enough and at the right angle you can kill a beyblade at launch, but the beyblade would have to have some force to it so I'd say, Dracil with a heavy duty weight disk would be able to break a bayblade..... but I'm talking about the old beyblades, don't think HMS would work.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Synesthesia - May. 30, 2008

The anime is bad for brain cells.

In anycase, I think your reading too much into this. Whatever this is suppose to be is a load of carp spoken years ago by some little kid. It's obvious.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - bugturtles - May. 30, 2008

put a fully wound-up eg beyblade into a dish of water

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Sega - May. 30, 2008

OSW Wrote:well maybe some day we will be able to accomplish it.

I will be the person B)

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2008

Takeru Wrote:
Well thinking about it if a beyblade spins fast it wins. With a move called waterfall you would think it would have to deal with the launch of the beyblade and the decent making it impossible for you to win cause at the beginning you would have lost you beyblade..... spinning your beyblade fast enough and at the right angle you can kill a beyblade at launch, but the beyblade would have to have some force to it so I'd say, Dracil with a heavy duty weight disk would be able to break a bayblade..... but I'm talking about the old beyblades, don't think HMS would work.

Serious

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Nic - May. 30, 2008

Sega Wrote:
OSW Wrote:well maybe some day we will be able to accomplish it.

I will be the person B)

bigturtles just beat you to it.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Zander Soulwind - May. 30, 2008

O.K that is a lot of trash, If we could do things like that (like in the anime) with beyblades then I don't think beyblade would have ever died.

RE: ...I think I'm missing out on something - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 30, 2008

Roy Wrote:O.K that is a lot of trash, If we could do things like that (like in the anime) with beyblades then I don't think beyblade would have ever died.

Um if we can do stuff with our blades like in the anime then someone can get a hold of black dranzer and take our bitbeast away