...I think I'm missing out on something

Waterfall kid? o.0

Could someone please explain this?
Kuznetsov Wrote:http://beywiki.com/index.php?title=Waterfall

Reason for making this topic was because I saw this article. Obviously?
One of the special features of the Beyblade VForce: Fierce Battle (?) DVD was something called "Behind the Revolution". Ray's voice actor commented on a tournament and interviewed some of the bladers there. And, as shown on the video, there was this kid who looked really tough who said his special attack was "Waterfall", yet he admitted he could not do it yet.

If we are being logic, then that kid never succeeded in making the "best attack ever".
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Reason for making this topic was because I saw this article. Obviously?
Hmm. Obviously not from the nth number of places you could have seen it first?
Perhaps even, the reasoning for posting in this section was to request an article on it and the existing article had not been seen yet?

I thought the article would have explained as much as needed anyway.

If enough people are truly interested in this Bey-legend and the article doesn't get the message across to enough people perhaps a re-write is necessary.
Nic, click the link in the article. That's really all there is to it.
Yeah but I didn't get to see the attack in the video =-(
well maybe some day we will be able to accomplish it.
Hopefully. Man, that kid's secretive, he didn't even explain how to do it =(
I've never heard or seen this move someone find out how to do it!
Takeru Wrote:
I've never heard or seen this move someone find out how to do it!

:\

Not..an..actual..move.

I haven't seen the video since it was removed from youtube.
However, is this the little fat kid with the Seaborg 2 who claims hes working on some secret move and was never heard from again?
ok so we should have a team working on this non existing move and make it a reality no?
Takeru Wrote:
ok so we should have a team working on this non existing move and make it a reality no?

...o.o...
Um.

...Probably not.
GREAT! Well why not?
I was probably some random kid just randomly saying carp that sounded impressive.

If something like that indeed existed, then people would already know how ot do it by now.
well i was thinking about it and.... i think its possible but your beyblade would have to be spun fast!
what the hell are you talking about
Well thinking about it if a beyblade spins fast it wins. With a move called waterfall you would think it would have to deal with the launch of the beyblade and the decent making it impossible for you to win cause at the beginning you would have lost you beyblade..... spinning your beyblade fast enough and at the right angle you can kill a beyblade at launch, but the beyblade would have to have some force to it so I'd say, Dracil with a heavy duty weight disk would be able to break a bayblade..... but I'm talking about the old beyblades, don't think HMS would work.
The anime is bad for brain cells.

In anycase, I think your reading too much into this. Whatever this is suppose to be is a load of carp spoken years ago by some little kid. It's obvious.
put a fully wound-up eg beyblade into a dish of water
OSW Wrote:well maybe some day we will be able to accomplish it.

I will be the person B)
Takeru Wrote:
Well thinking about it if a beyblade spins fast it wins. With a move called waterfall you would think it would have to deal with the launch of the beyblade and the decent making it impossible for you to win cause at the beginning you would have lost you beyblade..... spinning your beyblade fast enough and at the right angle you can kill a beyblade at launch, but the beyblade would have to have some force to it so I'd say, Dracil with a heavy duty weight disk would be able to break a bayblade..... but I'm talking about the old beyblades, don't think HMS would work.

Serious
Sega Wrote:
OSW Wrote:well maybe some day we will be able to accomplish it.

I will be the person B)

bigturtles just beat you to it.
O.K that is a lot of trash, If we could do things like that (like in the anime) with beyblades then I don't think beyblade would have ever died.
Roy Wrote:O.K that is a lot of trash, If we could do things like that (like in the anime) with beyblades then I don't think beyblade would have ever died.

Um if we can do stuff with our blades like in the anime then someone can get a hold of black dranzer and take our bitbeast away