I need your help! -- Ingulit's Cookbook -- A Blog and Video Series!

I've had this blog for a long time now, but I'm just now getting around to posting it here! This is a blog where I post a lot of my random thoughts on all topics related to Beyblades. I have a few recurring styles of post:

Train of Thought
I put my thought processes while doing random testing into words, giving a look into how I come up with the goofy stuff I do!

Part Discussions
I do a ton of random tests on a particular part, trying to find its unique niche.

Aesthetic Reviews
I post my opinion on how new releases look, and then give them incredibly subjective ratings.

I try to update it as frequently as possible, though my schoolwork has been keeping me from updating as much as I used to. That said, I have started a new series that I am looking very forward to updating further:

Introducing my new video blog series! This series will be much like my blog, just in video form!

Episode List Wrote:
Episode 1 -- MF-H Scythe Uranus 85RS

In this episode, I discuss an old custom that is finding new use in the Synchrom meta!

Episode 2 -- Collection, Tools, Fixing Parts

In this episode, I show how I keep my parts organized, what tools I use to measure and maintain my Beyblades, and go over how to fix broken Beylaunchers, Metal Faces, and Metal Flats!

Episode 2.5 -- RDF vs. RS

In this episode, I do a few tests of RDF vs. RS as a companion to my thread in Beyblade Customs!

I need your help!

For my video blog series, I am taking requests for video topics! Are there combos you want to see explained? Beyblade-related topics you want discussed? Post your requests here!
I've been reading your blog for awhile and I really like it. Those videos are cool to. Keep it up!
I agree with Thunder Dome. Great work!
I need your help!

For my video blog series, I am taking requests for video topics! Are there combos you want to see explained? Beyblade-related topics you want discussed? Post your requests here!
Could you explain the Duo _____ 230MB? And the E230 track? Thanks.

Edit: oh, and also, you helped me fix my string launcher! I really like the vids!
If you have a Zero G Stadium a good video to make would be about sway attack and how to counter it.
Please Ingulit, do an episode on wolf, preferably phantom wolf 230 d.
I would really like to see sort of a series explaining all the attributes of different beys relating to physics, such as the flywheel effect, explaining synergy, and maybe even explaining benchmarking.
Even though you are full with requests, if you could explain part swapping and stamina benchmarking that would be great. Somehow seeing it in text doesn't work as well as hearing it.
Wouldn't Duo be more effective than Scythe on Scythe Uranus 85RS?
I know it's a bit late to ask, but it would be super great if you discussed a few of the newer stamina types, such as SR200 TB and W145 BWD. Maybe even Genbull Genbull if you have it.

Thanks!
You should try comparing attack ( Blitz vs Variares ) or stamina ( Duo vs Phantom )
Could u try testing wyvang dragooon/wyvang sa165(attack) gf? I dont know how well gf works in the bb-10 but, i figured u could try it.
Could you find niche customs with M145? Could you test an M145MS combo that's jumps like crazy?!

Also 2 M145 combos against each other? (with some sharp tip or Q)
nupmuk: Haha, that would make for a funny video! I'd need a friend to help launch the second M145 custom tho Tongue_out

Sorry everyone for not getting around to the requests! I got swamped by finals and graduation and whatnot which really cut into my time for Beyblades. Now that I'm just preparing for grad school things have wound down a bit, so I'll try to start this back up soon! Grin
(Jun. 13, 2013  12:52 AM)Ingulit Wrote: nupmuk: Ha ha, that would make for a funny video! I'd need a friend to help launch the second M145 custom tho Tongue_out

Sorry everyone for not getting around to the requests! I got swamped by finals and graduation and whatnot which really cut into my time for Beyblades. Now that I'm just preparing for grad school things have wound down a bit, so I'll try to start this back up soon! Grin
For that battle you should use a stadium that you don't care if it gets damaged because M145MS can be destructive and maybe the battle could have one beyblade be Basalt___M145MS or a synchrom like Wyvjang Wyvjang, Begirados Begirados, or phoenic phoenic!!!
I know this is a necro but If u need an idea for ur blog could you explain why Wyvang Wyvang has more smash than Begriados Begriados, cause i just dont kno why! lol
Or you could record stuff on Skype :3 #competitivediscussions
If you get the chance, can you explain customizing zero-G for in a BB-10?
How about making really light and zero-G beys like dark knight dragooon 90/M145Q and test them.
That would be completely pointless ... I don't know why you would even suggest that ...
It would be funny.
But it wouldn't contribute anything at all, so how about actually making suggestions that will get people to understand things?

This isn't the usual "fireblaze stadium wow so incredible look at my wind gemios 85q guys hahahaha" youtube channel, it's meant to help bladers understand certain concepts and see specific competitive battles that they wouldn't be able to see normally.