Hyper Aquario 105F Draft

(Feb. 06, 2012  7:32 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hyper (Hasbro Legend) 28.49 grams

Words cannot describe my thankfulness that you found this forum.
(Feb. 06, 2012  7:32 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hyper (Hasbro Legend) 28.49 grams

YOU ARE A GODSEND AMONG BLADERS
MAY BLADER DJ BLESS YOU WITH ETERNAL WISDOM
Thanks. :3
In the future, if you guys need some data stuff (diameter, weight, thickness), I have them all. A complete MFB parts. Just drop me a PM to point me in the right thread.
Kei: Thanks for the edits. Smile

Uwik: You have made my day. Thank you very much for the weight!
Someone please post this! Now that we have Hyper's weight, it's ready.
Before I post this, are there any more links I need to add? I've only added the Metal Wheel links.
It's probably just best to read a major article and follow the formatting from that. I'm afraid the formatting cheatsheet I'm working on only covers plastic articles right now, seeing as I do very little MFB writing.
(Feb. 10, 2012  1:57 PM)Primal Wrote: Before I post this, are there any more links I need to add? I've only added the Metal Wheel links.

Just do what th!nk said and you should be fine. If you miss any, I'll add them myself after it has been posted.
It is finally up: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...uario_105F
Again, if I missed anything, don't hesitate to tell me Smile
For some reason, I could not get the descriptions that go under the pictures to appear... Any pointers?

Huge thanks to Hazel, Kei, th!nk, Ultra, Rai, Shaba, and everyone else who helped me with this draft. Couldn't have done it without you Smile
You might want to pick a better picture for the Bey Box.
I'm pretty sure you can use one of the Gallery images, as I believe I have seen it on an article before.
(Feb. 11, 2012  6:02 AM)Primal Wrote: It is finally up: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...uario_105F
Again, if I missed anything, don't hesitate to tell me Smile

Cool.
I just fixed the formatting on the weights, modified the Stamina customization suggestion/description for Aquario slightly, added categories, and added a sentence to the beginning of the article describing that Hyper Aquario is a part of Hasbro's Legend Series.

(Feb. 11, 2012  6:05 AM)CRUelty Wrote: You might want to pick a better picture for the Bey Box.
I'm pretty sure you can use one of the Gallery images, as I believe I have seen it on an article before.

Yeah ... the resolution is poor. I'm not sure if the first image in the Gallery would be great for that purpose, but I suppose it could be used.