Hyper Aquario 105F Draft

The quality's fine, but the amount of grime on them is more than I expected... may not get accepted. Can you clean it up a bit? The tip, stickers, MW, etc.
MW is the best I can do. I can wipe the grime off of the CW/Face, and I can try on the tip. I won't be able to take photos until tomorrow though. Sorry that they aren't good enough XD
Yo, Rai, got those pictures ready yet? Not trying to rush you; just want to get them in the article soon.

Also, I'm still looking for Hyper's weight. If anyone who has a gram scale and is able to weight Hyper, please do so. Smile
Sorry, I meant to post them yesterday, but my damn computer overheats like a carp.
Anyways, it's really hard to get them into better condition. I got the grime off, but it isn't the best still. Ugh.
Photos are updated in
(Nov. 30, 2011  11:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: this post.
Thanks Rai! Grin Both sets look good; I haven't looked at them thoroughly though.

Still looking for Hyper's weight.
I hate to double post, but I still need some opinions on which set of Rai's pictures are better. I personally think the first batch is better, but some more thoughts would be nice. Smile

As for Hyper's weight, I'll just ask about it in Aaq, Gaa I guess Tongue_out
I prefer his first pictures, however, I tried and took some pictures of my own, as well.
Metal Wheel (Click to View)
What needs to be fixed? I still have about a couple of hours of good sunlight I could use, if needed.
I think those look pretty good.

Is that a crack in your F tip, or is it normal?
It looks like a stain in the plastic, which is prone to occurring with this particular blend of plastic. Happens during the heating and cooling process during mold formation.

Could be a crack, but it really does look more like staining.
It's more of a stain, I'm 100% sure it isn't cracked Tongue_out
I like Rai's first batch of photos. (:
I think I like those the most as well. I'll go ahead and add in the Gallery section and put them in.
Ah, the F is 1gram. Just saying cause you don't seem to have F's weight.
There's 2 different molds of F, should both be listed...?
Eh, the difference is quite small, but it's not my call.
Sorry for another double post, but I need some more opinions on this draft. It's still missing the weight for Hyper, so please weigh it if you can.
As for the description of Hyper, I don't think there's much more we can do with it. Comparing it to Aquario and describing its uselessness is all I can come up with :\
Primal Wrote:Aquario is the preferred Clear Wheel in the top-tier Stamina Customization Phantom Aquario B:D.

You should probably change this, it isn't Top-Tier. You could do Phantom Aquario AD145WD instead.
Cancer is preferred as well with Phantom anyways.
Right, I thought I saw something wrong with the draft. I'll go fix that.
I'd just leave it at Duo, seeing as Cancer is preferred for Phantom, as Ga said :3
Aside from missing the weight for Hyper, this all looks fine to me... but, we really do need the weight of the MW before this can go up, imo.
Quote:Face: Aquario
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aquarius, the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac.

Clear Wheel: Aquario
Weight: 3.2 grams
Aquario’s original release color is navy, featuring a wave pattern which repeats itself four times. This release is a pearlescent blue color. It is amongst the heaviest Clear Wheels, making it one of the best Clear Wheel choices for HWS-based Defense customizations.

Use in Defense Customization
Aquario is the Clear Wheel of choice in the top-tier Defense Combination MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS.

Use in Stamina Customization
Aquario has good synergy with the Duo Metal Wheel in the top-tier Stamina Combination Duo Aquario TH170D.

Metal Wheel: Hyper
Weight: ?
The Hyper Metal Wheel is the HWS equivalent of Metal System Aquario. It has four main 'wings' that resemble waves of water. There is a coat of silver paint over the Metal Wheel, which is considerably more durable than normal paint, and blue paint in the center. It is hollow, lightweight, and has an abundance of recoil that hinders its Attack to the point of having next to none. Because of this, it is severely outclassed by wheels such as VariAres, Blitz, and Beat. Like most other Metal Wheels from the Hasbro Legend Series, it cannot compare to its Metal System predecessor, though it too was outclassed in its time.

Track: 105
Weight: 1 gram
This track is currently the fourth lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.

Bottom: Flat
Weight: 1 gram
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other Attack Bottoms such as XF, MF, RF, and R2F.

Gallery

Overall
Hyper Aquario 105F is comprised of mostly outclassed parts, save for Aquario. There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.

Made some minor formatting fixes. For example, you said:

Primal Wrote:Aquario has good synergy with the Duo Metal Wheel in the top-tier Stamina Combination

But then went on to suggest:

Primal Wrote:Phantom/Duo Aquario AD145WD/TH170D.

There's no need to suggest both Phantom and Duo (especially when you mention only Duo before suggesting the "combo"). I took out Phantom and also AD145WD. You don't need to list more than one combination in each section.

Anyways ... yeah, we need someone to weigh Hyper before this goes up.
Honestly, we should have an "urgently needed" thread for things like weights and pictures that are holding articles up.
I can try to weigh this in tomorrow at school.
Given it might be a rough weight, as I could possibly be using those scales you have to calibrate yourself.. I was trying to avoid this, since it's not that accurate.
Maybe I'll get lucky and find a teacher that has an electronic scale.
Hyper (Hasbro Legend) 28.49 grams