Hyper Aquario 105F Draft

Primal Wrote:==Face: Aquario==
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aquarius, the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac.

==Clear Wheel: Aquario==
Weight: 3.2 grams
Aquario’s original release color is navy, featuring a wave pattern which repeats itself four times. This release is a pearlescent blue color. It is amongst the heaviest Clear Wheels, making it one of the best Clear Wheel choices for HWS-based [[Defense]] customizations.

===Use in Defense Customization===
Aquario is the Clear Wheel of choice in the top-tier Defense Combination ''MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS''.

===Use in Stamina Customization===
Aquario has good synergy with the [[Duo Uranus 230WD#4D Metal Wheel: Duo | Duo]] Metal Wheel in the top-tier Stamina Combination ''Duo Aquario TH170D''.

==Metal Wheel: Hyper==
Weight: 28.49 grams
The Hyper Metal Wheel is the HWS equivalent of Metal System Aquario. It has four main 'wings' that resemble waves of water. There is a coat of silver paint over the Metal Wheel, which is considerably more durable than normal paint, and blue paint in the center. It is hollow, lightweight, and has an abundance of [[Recoil]] that hinders its [[Attack]] to the point of having next to none. Because of this, it is severely outclassed by wheels such as [[VariAres D:D#4D Metal Wheel: VariAres | VariAres]], [[Blitz Unicorno 100RSF#4D Metal Wheel: Blitz | Blitz]], and [[Beat Lynx TH170WD#4D Metal Wheel: Beat | Beat]]. Like most other Metal Wheels from the Hasbro Legend Series, it cannot compare to its Metal System predecessor, though it too was outclassed in its time.

==Track: 105==
Weight: 1 gram
This track is currently the fourth lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.

==Bottom: Flat==
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other Attack Bottoms such as [[Mercury Anubis 85XF#Bottom: XF |XF]], [[Screw Capricorne 90MF#Bottom: MF | MF]], [[Storm Pegasis 105RF#Bottom: RF | RF]], and [[Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F#Bottom: R²F | R²F]].

==Gallery==

==Overall==
''Hyper Aquario 105F'' is comprised of mostly outclassed parts, save for Aquario. ''There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.''
Kabia, It is a stub, but, I'll weigh hyper and get you the weight.
For the Face, CW, Track, and Bottom I just copied + pasted for the most part. I added a sentence or so to the CW section, and I honestly couldn't think of anything else to describe an outclassed Metal Wheel. :\
(Nov. 27, 2011  6:47 PM)Kaiba Wrote: For the Face, CW, Track, and Bottom I just copied + pasted for the most part. I added a sentence or so to the CW section, and I honestly couldn't think of anything else to describe an outclassed Metal Wheel. :\

It is fine, here is a few edits

(Nov. 27, 2011  6:43 PM)Kaiba Wrote:
Kaiba Wrote:Face: Aquario
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Aquarius, the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac.

Clear Wheel: Aquario
Weight: 3.2 grams
Aquario’s original release colour is navy, featuring a wave pattern which repeats itself four times. This release is a pearlescent blue color. It is amongst the heaviest Clear Wheels, making it one of the best Clear Wheel choices for HWS based Defense customizations.

Metal Wheel: Hyper (edit)
Weight: ?
The Hyper Metal Wheel is the HWS equivalent of Metal System wheel, Aquario. It has four main 'wings' that resemble sloped waves of water. It has detail along its "waves". Its hollowness and lightness hinder its Attack, and because of this, it is severely outclassed by wheels such as VariAres, Blitz, and Beat. Like all other Metal Wheels from the Hasbro Legend Series, it cannot compare to its Metal System predecessor in terms of Attack.

Track: 105
This track is currently the fourth lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.

Bottom: Flat
Weight: The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other Attack Bottoms such as XF, MF, RF, and R2F.

Overall (edit)
This Beyblade is comprised of mostly outclassed parts, like its counterpart,Aquario. There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade outside of collection purposes.

For some reason this seems very short...
Bold or underline your edits so we can see them...
Those are seriously pointless edits. One of them even has a grammar mistake in it (cough cough last edit).

Add a section on Aquario's use in Defense (and stamina?) customizations.
I think this is really all we CAN do with Hyper.
I'd weigh it for you if I could Kaiba, but I can't so yeah. Looks nice though.
Hmm, add something about lots of recoil. Oh, and from my experiences, it has literally no attack power at all. Maybe this will help?
Thanks; I added them in just now.

My Hyper Wheel is MIA, so when it comes time to take pictures I'll need somebody else to take them. Unhappy
That, and my Aquario Face is broken; just on the thread part, though.
I would take those in a heatbeat.
Howevar
Mine is beat up. XD And Beywiki requires mint stuff from what I know... Plus it's gloomy outside so the photos won't be good... If this doesn't get some photos/put up in a couple weeks, I'll go out and buy one and then re-sell it after I take photos. Smile Oh, and thanks for adding my tidbit!
Awesome; thanks. Grin My Beat was beat up a bit (haha, punny) and Dan said it wasn't a problem, so I'd say give it a shot.

If everyone's okay with the Hyper section, I guess it's picture time Tongue_out
Roughed up pictures are preferable to no pictures, as long as they aren't blurry.
I'll try to have the photos tomorrow then, if the Sun complies with me and shines. Smile
Cool.

If anyone is able to weigh/has the weight for Hyper, please tell me so I can add it in to the Hyper section. Smile
I think no pictures are better than photos of a ugly looking Beyblade. Especially since it has a silver/gray paint on it that makes it look super ugly.

Some things:

-I know you didn't write this part, but "Aquario is an acceptable substitute for Kerbecs". You changed it to Phantom, right? If you did, "Acceptable substitute" is incorrect. If you want Basalt, "Acceptable Substitute" is correct.

-I don't even know if "Hollowness" is a word, but it and "Lightness" are really hollow words (Geddit?)

-Where you write, "It cannot compare to its predecessor in terms of Attack", I'd take out "in terms of Attack", and even add that the Metal System Aquario was carp as well.

-I don't know if this is important enough for you, but maybe a slight mention of the paint on the metal wheel?
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: -I know you didn't write this part, but "Aquario is an acceptable substitute for Kerbecs". You changed it to Phantom, right? If you did, "Acceptable substitute" is incorrect. If you want Basalt, "Acceptable Substitute" is correct.

...I cannot even tell what you're trying to say here. Aquario is the best CW for Phantom and most Basalt combos. Do you mean to say "Kerbecs is not a valid CW on Phantom at all, so Aquario should not be labelled as an acceptable substitute for it."?

(Nov. 29, 2011  3:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: -Where you write, "It cannot compare to its predecessor in terms of Attack", I'd take out "in terms of Attack", and even add that the Metal System Aquario was carp as well.

Metal System Aquario was actually pretty good back then, if I recall correctly... I definitely remember seeing it mentioned in a positive light.

(Nov. 29, 2011  3:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I think no pictures are better than photos of a ugly looking Beyblade. Especially since it has a silver/gray paint on it that makes it look super ugly.

Beywiki isn't a beauty pageant, it's for information and reference.
Quote:-I know you didn't write this part, but "Aquario is an acceptable substitute for Kerbecs". You changed it to Phantom, right? If you did, "Acceptable substitute" is incorrect. If you want Basalt, "Acceptable Substitute" is correct.
Okay, then what is correct? Tongue_out Or is it just completely out of the question for Phantom?

Quote:-I don't even know if "Hollowness" is a word, but it and "Lightness" are really hollow words (Geddit?)
Hollowness is in fact a word.

I'll change it to something like 'its light weight and hollow quality (not sure about that)' if you'd like.

Quote:-Where you write, "It cannot compare to its predecessor in terms of Attack", I'd take out "in terms of Attack", and even add that the Metal System Aquario was carp as well.
Got it; I'll fix that soon.

Quote:-I don't know if this is important enough for you, but maybe a slight mention of the paint on the metal wheel?
You mean the sliver coating, or the blue paint in the center, or both? Regardless, I'll add it in.
Kerbecs doesn't really have good balance and is only good on Basalt. So "Acceptable" isn't the proper term. Of course, there's only so much of a difference that a clear wheel can make. Especially when they're so close in weight.

I mean both the silver and blue.
All of Hasbro's re-makes of the Metal System beys are covered in a silver paint, just like their Metal System counterparts are. Note that these do come off just like regular paint, but is more durable. Mention that the center of Hyper is a blue colored circle like SSJ mentioned.
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:49 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: -I know you didn't write this part, but "Aquario is an acceptable substitute for Kerbecs". You changed it to Phantom, right? If you did, "Acceptable substitute" is incorrect. If you want Basalt, "Acceptable Substitute" is correct.

...I cannot even tell what you're trying to say here. Aquario is the best CW for Phantom and most Basalt combos. Do you mean to say "Kerbecs is not a valid CW on Phantom at all, so Aquario should not be labelled as an acceptable substitute for it."?
Oh whoops, it doesn't really make sense at all, haha. What I meant is that he changed Basalt to Phantom, but it still said "Aquario is an acceptable substitute for Kerbecs", although that's only the case if it were Basalt.

Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: -Where you write, "It cannot compare to its predecessor in terms of Attack", I'd take out "in terms of Attack", and even add that the Metal System Aquario was carp as well.

Metal System Aquario was actually pretty good back then, if I recall correctly... I definitely remember seeing it mentioned in a positive light.
From what I remember (although I wasn't part of this Beyblade era) is that it wasn't necesarilly good, but not necessarily bad either. People just used it for whatever reason, maybe other parts' availability or something like that. Now it definitely is completely horrible though, haha.

Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I think no pictures are better than photos of a ugly looking Beyblade. Especially since it has a silver/gray paint on it that makes it look super ugly.

Beywiki isn't a beauty pageant, it's for information and reference.

We've gone the whole time with tons of articles with no pictures. Kei's very strict with the photos that go on and only accepts the finest, so I don't understand why all of a sudden a beat up Beyblade would be acceptable?
We have a couple of articles with very beat-up Beyblades, and even some mis-matched ones, up on Beywiki right now. We also have that horrible picture of Sea Dragon.

Don't tout Beywiki as a cistern of pure water after watching other people spit in it.
The metal system Aquario was never good.
True, true. It never was, but it is for a fact better than Hyper.
Anyways, my apologies, I wasn't able to take photos today. I will try to have them ASAP. I Brasso'd Hyper, so it should look more "presentable." Smile
Added most of the sugestions in; still not sure on how to word the 'hollowness and lightness' part that Shaba pointed out.

Rai: No problem; I can wait. Smile Hope they turn out good.
I would personally change that sentence to this:

Quote:It is hollow, lightweight, and has an abundance of recoil that hinders its Attack to the point of having next to none.

Here's the original sentence so you know where to put it in:
Quote:Its hollowness, lightness, and abudance of recoil hinder its Attack to the point of having next to none.