Hybrid Wheel System

yeah i know it's only the plastic parts on the wheels that wont be compatible with the older blades but they should've been.
what a waste

this isn't going to improve anything
(Feb. 22, 2009  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what a waste

this isn't going to improve anything

what do you mean
The plastic part isn't going to improve the beyblades proformance?
If it was metal It would of been much better.
Do we know if all the plastic parts will be interchangable with the metal parts yet?
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:44 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Do we know if all the plastic parts will be interchangable with the metal parts yet?

try reading the OP
It doesn't look like storm pegasis' plastic piece comes out far enough to hit an opposing beyblade. If this is the case for all hybrid wheel system beyblades, it would be interesting to see which plastic pieces are the lightest, heaviest, most compact etc etc. If they ( the plastic pieces) actually vary from each other enough than this can be a good thing. Well assuming they don't come out enough to touch the opponent.
i'm guessing that the sub-wheels aren't free spinning
(Feb. 24, 2009  1:22 AM)blader9 Wrote: i'm guessing that the sub-wheels aren't free spinning

Correct.
(Feb. 24, 2009  1:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2009  1:22 AM)blader9 Wrote: i'm guessing that the sub-wheels aren't free spinning

Correct.

ok good but i hope they eventually come out with one if there's supposed to be a bearing bottom
If the beyblades have sub attack rings, wont this make them considerably hevier rendering the ones i have bought pretty useless in competative play?
(Feb. 24, 2009  11:04 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: If the beyblades have sub attack rings, wont this make them considerably hevier rendering the ones i have bought pretty useless in competative play?

Unless you're using Libra or Virgo they're already useless. Also, read the thread before asking.
Oh, I haven't got round to buying the stanima and defence set yet but since i'm no collector I think I will just wait for the hybrid wheel beyblades to be released otherwise I will just be wasting my money.
Also, sorry for not checking through all of the thread.
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2009  3:44 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Do we know if all the plastic parts will be interchangable with the metal parts yet?

try reading the OP
Must have missed that when/forgotten about it since I read it first time.

Does seem like some kind of BS with the random boosters not having metal parts.
While they're not as brittle as plastic, I imagine they still deform with repeated impact.

I also have to wonder if this is intended to make tall attackers more viable, as the ability to reach the plastic part of your opponent's wheel would seem to make destruction a more viable strategy.
(Feb. 25, 2009  3:18 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I also have to wonder if this is intended to make tall attackers more viable, as the ability to reach the plastic part of your opponent's wheel would seem to make destruction a more viable strategy.

Unless they hung down over the side then no
(Feb. 18, 2009  3:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Random Booster Light only includes the plastic Wheel part, Face, Track and Bottom. There are no Metal Wheel parts in these boosters. However, the prices for the RBL are significantly lower. Nonetheless, a lot of Bladers are pretty upset about this because it means that these boosters will not include a full Beyblade.

Oh, I just got it! "Light" as in the sense of weight. I was still under the impression of "Light" as in the energy. Oh well, the price was way low to begin with; and if I remember correctly, there was a suspicion about this when they were first announced.
(Feb. 25, 2009  7:56 PM)NeekAlert Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2009  3:18 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I also have to wonder if this is intended to make tall attackers more viable, as the ability to reach the plastic part of your opponent's wheel would seem to make destruction a more viable strategy.
Unless they hung down over the side then no
Unless what hung down?
i think hes talking about the plastic parts on the AR
The metal parts hanging down on the plastics, destruction would be everso easy
would it be good to make a combo of Rock Leone and Storm Pegasis when they come out?
We don't know seen as they aren't out yet Tired
ill just get them. every blade is defeatable.
(Feb. 27, 2009  10:38 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What about Wolborg MS ;D

Most GFCUM-based combos can beat it, along with Libra and Virgo combos.