Hybrid Wheel System

Libra and Virgo are beating Wolborg MS at the moment. Tongue_out

Yeah.....beaten as usual. ^^;
(Feb. 24, 2009  12:46 AM)Maz Wrote: It doesn't look like storm pegasis' plastic piece comes out far enough to hit an opposing beyblade. If this is the case for all hybrid wheel system beyblades, it would be interesting to see which plastic pieces are the lightest, heaviest, most compact etc etc. If they ( the plastic pieces) actually vary from each other enough than this can be a good thing.

What do people think about this? I posted it earlier and no one replied. I would like to discuss it and see peoples opinions on this.
HMC made of plastic? I don't know...
What? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
I just don't think sticking what appears to be a mostly decorative piece of plastic on a large chunk of metal is going to do much. In MFB, it's going to be the design of the plastic part, not the weight, that's important.
I agree but you still need to have the correct weight for it to spin long enough...
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:05 AM)beybi Wrote: I agree but you still need to have the correct weight for it to spin long enough...

:pwn:
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:05 AM)beybi Wrote: I agree but you still need to have the correct weight for it to spin long enough...

:pwn:

haha^

but to get this strait... the new plastic parts are just for like decoration, that is, theyre made just so that theyre will be more customization options depending on personal preference and how u want ur blade to look?
Anyone else wondering if the new lightweights of Capricorne and Escolpio are just steps towards lighter wheels? Like they wanted to make the HWS, realized they'd be lighter, and are now preparing us or something?
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:38 AM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone else wondering if the new lightweights of Capricorne and Escolpio are just steps towards lighter wheels? Like they wanted to make the HWS, realized they'd be lighter, and are now preparing us or something?

I don't think so, plus to carry that through they would need to ban wheels like Libra otherwise no one will use the new parts in a competitive situation.
I guess. lol
I don't see why they're making lighter wheel.
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:38 AM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone else wondering if the new lightweights of Capricorne and Escolpio are just steps towards lighter wheels? Like they wanted to make the HWS, realized they'd be lighter, and are now preparing us or something?

It seems like it....LOL but what I don't understand is why they'd make such lighter wheels when the previous wheels are heavier....
My thoughts exactly. I mean, I don't really think they will do that - it's just wrong -..........but it's still so weird. D:
I don't think that the wheels are gonna get progressively lighter. If this is the case we will never see the end of libra domination
(Mar. 01, 2009  1:18 AM)Maz Wrote: I don't think that the wheels are gonna get progressively lighter. If this is the case we will never see the end of libra domination

But that's what seems to be happening Escorplo and Capricorne are lighter and now the HWS. So maybe the Libra domination will just have to last a little longer than expected....
I'm more concerned with the overall shape of all MFB Wheels right now, which is circular. Besides a few of them (Wolf, Aquario, etc), all of the Wheels are very circular in shape, and what it really comes down to right now in deciding if a Wheel is competitively viable is the weight (which is why Libra is dominating).

I'm hoping the upcoming releases in this new system will break this trend, but it is quite concerning at this point.
The metal faces will probably be used more for the blades of the hybrid wheel system to add weight, since the wheels seem to be so light. The faces will add 4g of weight to the wheel.
And a metal face would probably look pretty awesome on the new wheels.
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:16 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm more concerned with the overall shape of all MFB Wheels right now, which is circular. Besides a few of them (Wolf, Aquario, etc), all of the Wheels are very circular in shape, and what it really comes down to right now in deciding if a Wheel is competitively viable is the weight (which is why Libra is dominating).

I'm hoping the upcoming releases in this new system will break this trend, but it is quite concerning at this point.

I see. Definitely understand Libra's dominance. Well, hopefully they'll be able to come up with something unique that isn't purely aesthetic.
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:20 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The metal faces will probably be used more for the blades of the hybrid wheel system to add weight, since the wheels seem to be so light.

What are you basing this on?
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:20 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The metal faces will probably be used more for the blades of the hybrid wheel system to add weight, since the wheels seem to be so light.

What are you basing this on?

I'm not stating any facts, just an opinion/speculation.

I just thought that since the hybrid wheels are so light, that the metal faces would help to make up for the lack of weight.
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:26 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I just thought that since the hybrid wheels are so light, that the metal faces would help to make up for the lack of weight.

But how do you know these Wheels are light? They haven't been released yet.
I swear someone posted that these wheels were 30g or less and that they'd be light.... or did I mix up the Hybrid Wheels with something else I read Confused
Nobody ever posted that. Escorpio is the lightest Wheel at 31g. Nobody spoke about the weight of the Hybrid Wheels.
Okay. I probably mixed this up with the "BB-31 Random Booster Right Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS " thread when there was a discussion regarding that RBV containing plastic and that the name was "Light" instead of 'Right' or I could've gotten mixed up from info. I read somewhere else.
omg i just thought of something

libra+metal face+track 125 =ultimate libra domination