Hybrid Wheel System

I will try to make an image of a Hybrid Wheel blade soon, like I did for the first Metal Fight Beyblades.
What I'd like to know is how a Rock Leone plastic Wheel is going to fit onto a Storm Pegasis Metal Wheel, since the designs of each are going to be different. I keep comparing this customization to trying to fit the ABS Caul of, say Wolborg MS onto the Metal Fram of DEMS. Obviously, these Wheels are going to have similar structures for this to work...

I dunno. I'm just thinking out loud.
No, it's a good point to bring up. I'm worried that keeping all these parts compatible with each other is going to seriously hurt the variety.
This is what I made :
[Image: HybridWheelSystem.jpg]

Before I add it to Beyblade Spirit, I just wanted to make sure that my conception was similar to that of others who understood this new system.

Of course, the second layer of the Wheel looks bad ...
that's pretty awesome
Nice job Kai-V,also it's good there are now more variety of MFB.
sick thats probably what it will look like
i just hope the weight is the same
one more thing are the launchers the same as the original

i'm getting storm pegasus, rock leone, and maybe dark wolf not so sure on that one though
Wow Kai-V thats an awesome picture. Wasn't expecting anything that majestic.
Reminds me a lot of Advanced Eterner... Just more metal.
(Feb. 21, 2009  2:56 AM)blader9 Wrote: sick thats probably what it will look like

i'm getting storm pegasus, rock leone, and maybe dark wolf not so sure on that one though

Yea,I think the launchers will be the same.
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:18 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  2:56 AM)blader9 Wrote: sick thats probably what it will look like

Yes, an orange Light Launcher and a purple Beylauncher are still being released separately for this new system, and it does not look like those four holes in the second layer will be used.

Thank you for the comments too.
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:18 AM)Raykon Wrote:

Yes, an orange Light Launcher and a purple Beylauncher are still being released separately for this new system, and it does not look like those four holes in the second layer will be used.

Thank you for the comments too.

ok thanks for the info
nice pic!

also... as i was reading this thread this is just kinda what came to my mind...
at first i was thinking that the plastic parts were going to be like more prominent in the AR which would mean any of these new blades going up against any of the originals that are all metal would cause some serious damage to the new one cuz metal beats plastic XD
i figured that takara added it because it would make for more carnage which some people might enjoy...

second... after seeing your pic of the new MFBs it doesnt really seem like the plastic top adds anything to it... maybe just style points? which isnt bad imo
Oh, actually it looks like the metal layer is much larger/taller; the entire Wheel's weight should really not vary from the first Wheels. I will attempt to edit the picture sometime.
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, actually it looks like the metal layer is much larger/taller; the entire Wheel's weight should really not vary from the first Wheels. I will attempt to edit the picture sometime.

What are you basing this on?
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, actually it looks like the metal layer is much larger/taller; the entire Wheel's weight should really not vary from the first Wheels. I will attempt to edit the picture sometime.

I had seen the CoroCoro scan before Kei posted it in the anime topic ...
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  3:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I had seen the CoroCoro scan before Kei posted it in the anime topic ...

yeah, I just saw that post
Ugh, saw this last night but was to sleepy to comment. It looks really awesome, even if it may not be totally accurate. Smile
Sweet picture!

Although I am also quite worried about this System's Capabilities.
This should be more accurate :
[Image: HybridWheelSystem_1.jpg]
*Drools* Amazing. Can't wait for this one. Awesome job, Kai-V. =)
I wish the plastic piece was the metal one, if that makes any sense?
(Feb. 21, 2009  10:06 PM)Giga Wrote: I wish the plastic piece was the metal one, if that makes any sense?

We all do, brah. =(
Looks alot better,Nice job Kai-V.
(Feb. 21, 2009  10:08 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2009  10:06 PM)Giga Wrote: I wish the plastic piece was the metal one, if that makes any sense?

We all do, brah. =(

I wish the whole wheel was metal Pinching_eyes

That diagram is amazing Smile The 2nd version is a lot more detailed.
But I just don't get why Takara wouldn't make these new blades compatible with the previous series (Pegasis 105F, Libra, etc.)
Its only the plastic parts on the wheels that wont be compatible with the older blades.