Hunter Burst [CANCELLED]

Bakersfield, California
Windsor Park
515 Windsor Park Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93311
  Meet at the benches in the shaded area.
11:00 AM on 06/06/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Time Info:
Check In: 10:45 Am.
Tournament Starts: 11:00 Am

Other Information:
Note: Tournament can last a couple hours.
If you can bring an extra Standard Burst Stadium Please do so.
Tournament Cap: 32 Players

Stadium picture 
[Image: 61nU6M134eL._AC_SX522_.jpg]

Prizes: Bigbang Genesis, Kerbeus K2, Istros I4.
1st picks 1st then 2nd then 3rd.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

We have a full tournament!
I can’t go so kick me my mom won’t let me
(Mar. 07, 2020  6:15 AM)Valchilles Wrote: I can’t go so kick me my mom won’t let me

It's all good. Hope you ca go to a future tournament.
Drop me
out just this once

if someone wants my spot that's fine by me
alrighty boys, cant wait to meet ya'll there
oH MY GaWd iSD ThAts Za Wheel PR3sTigejUly
I was thinking on postponing the tournament due to all the Covid 19 warnings. I thought that it wouldn't be fair to you guys and I also don't think it's bad enough to have to cancel it. The tournament is on but if you are sick pls don't come, don't put yourself or others at risk. If you guys look sick you won't be allowed to play. Best wishes and stay safe.
Will the tournament be canceled do to the corona virus
I think what he is trying to say is that the tournament is going to happen as of right now. However, if the situation does seem to be getting worse it could most likely be canceled.
I think WBO is taking good precautions.
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:16 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: I think WBO is taking  good precautions.

They are handling it well. The new rules that were posted seem like they will help. If people just don't go to the tournaments sick things should be fine.
With the cancellation of Van Nuys Beyclash #4 I will now be attending here.
I decided to postpone the tournament to March 28th due to everything currently going on with Covid-19. I want to give it 2 weeks to see how it all goes down. The times are the same although I might get some new prizes. Best wishes stay safe.
I was going to say that i wasn't able to go tomorrow due to me feeling sick as well as my dad and it is not Covid-19, but due to the tournament being postponed to the 28 i hope me and my dad can get well soon to be able to attend this tournament but if i am still feeling ill as well as my dad, i wish everyone the best of luck at the tournament, that is if it the tournament will continue on the 28th
Hey, I'm not sure if you can edit the cap at all, but based on my if I don't work that day, I'd love to help judge and maybe participate. And with more seasoned hosts, you could definitely support more players. Definitely let me know if I can help and I'll keep you posted on my schedule.
Might be able to go-my dad said probably not because of the corona virus but I still go hope I can
The tournament is being postponed to May 2nd due to the WBO cancelling all March and April tournaments. This date can also change depending on how the situation changes. Stay safe.

I changed the name to be a bit more creative. And because it's gotten postponed twice so it's not really the same tournament.
I will bring my stadium- I might get a new infinity stadium in time- if not I will bring my Hasbro one
(Mar. 22, 2020  6:16 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I will bring my stadium- I might get a new infinity stadium in time- if not I will bring my Hasbro one

They only use the Takara tomy stadium. Look at the picture at the top of the page.
(Mar. 23, 2020  7:10 PM)Andrew B. Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2020  6:16 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I will bring my stadium- I might get a new infinity stadium in time- if not I will bring my Hasbro one

They only use the Takara tomy stadium. Look at the picture at the top of the page.
XcaliusSavage is talking about bringing his stadium for free play

Are you talking about the one that comes with right apollos and left eclpipse?
Feel free to bring your own stadium for free-play before and during the tournament. Ensure you pay attention to match announcements if you're playing during the tournament.
i might come but my beys are op(not really )
I am bringing the one with strike god Valkyrie

I will get it in time for free play when I am waiting for my name to be called to battle

Could e we bring any Takara Tomy stadium for free play when I am waiting for my named to be called?