How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

(Nov. 16, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: so um my crazy friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) she nice tho heheheheeei think im gonna die beyblade maniac pls help

Just try to stay calm...
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: so um my crazy friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) she nice tho heheheheeei think im gonna die beyblade maniac pls help

Is it the same ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friend that you talked about to me before?
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Is it the same ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friend that you talked about to me before?
nope, so far i only have two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friends
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:22 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:06 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Is it the same ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friend that you talked about to me before?
nope, so far i only have two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friends  

is this second ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friend also a female?
usually females dont talk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) things close to a male, you have quite rare friends if they both are female
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:22 AM)beykid44 Wrote: nope, so far i only have two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friends  

usually females dont talk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) things close to a male, you have quite rare friends if they both are female

H-h-help she threaten to break all of my single layers!

(Nov. 16, 2020  4:22 AM)beykid44 Wrote: nope, so far i only have two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friends  

NOoOoOo R.I.P quad quetzalqoatl @2016-2020

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP! MY BEYBES AHHHH

help me please
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:30 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is this second ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friend also a female?

H-h-help she threaten to break all of my single layers!

(Nov. 16, 2020  4:28 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is this second ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) friend also a female?

help me please

JUST SAY NO
SHE CANIT BREK YOUR BLEYBLEYS WITHOUR IOUR CONCENT
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:50 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:30 AM)beykid44 Wrote: H-h-help she threaten to break all of my single layers!

help me please

JUST SAY NO

no its already too late quetzalqoatl is gone whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:53 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  4:50 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: JUST SAY NO

no its already too late quetzalqoatl is gone whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
are you waluigi
cause you just said WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: when i was younger i used to have nightmares when i used to jump off high places and 0.1111111111111111111111111111 seconds before i hit the ground i would wake up with me out of breath and my heart pounding

Compare that to the nightmares I have, where I HIT THE GROUND, and wake up unable to move for several minutes and  sometimes have bruises...

it felt like star platinum stopped time and saved me
Im 100% sure this doesnt fall under nightmares, but its so bizarre to the point I went bonkers and wanted to wake up

I dreamed that Draco Malfoy owned a modern mansion with a water slide that led to a cave with a Minecraft warden. There we watched the warden face off with Indiana Jones, whose allies were Jojo villains and Minecraft pillagers. The worst battle I ever witnessed ensued. Make of that what you will
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:02 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im 100% sure this doesnt fall under nightmares, but its so bizarre to the point I went bonkers and wanted to wake up

I dreamed that Draco Malfoy owned a modern mansion with a water slide that led to a cave with a Minecraft warden. There we watched the warden face off with Indiana Jones, whose allies were Jojo villains and Minecraft pillagers. The worst battle I ever witnessed ensued. Make of that what you will

T_T what the hell? Um ok is it me or have psoting on my threads alot? maybe it's just me also are u busy?
No, I just post on whatever thread I feel like. I dont express favoritism toward anyone honestly
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:06 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: No, I just post on whatever thread I feel like. I dont express favoritism toward anyone honestly

Cool i like ur pfp do u like mine?

Oh wait lemme go snap some more z achilles in half
This is probably the wrong place to talk tbh since we are off topic. Yours is cool but Idk what anime thats from since Im not really huge with anime
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:10 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: This is probably the wrong place to talk tbh since we are off topic. Yours is cool but Idk what anime thats from since Im not really huge with anime

k i'll pm u that ok?
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:02 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im 100% sure this doesnt fall under nightmares, but its so bizarre to the point I went bonkers and wanted to wake up

lol
Heres a little bump to revive this thread
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Heres a little bump to revive this thread

this thread is usless and boring
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Heres a little bump to revive this thread

Could you tell my team members that I'm takin' a break from wbo and staron is in charge now
I had a nightmare where my house was falling on me and my family abandoned me
I survived but then, for some reason someone shot me, I could not see who cause I woke up
Here's a crazy one-

Nightmares I had? Reading 177013 and 215600 as well as watching Euphoria.
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:16 AM)Longinox Wrote: Nightmares I had? Reading 177013 and 215600 as well as watching Euphoria.

What's 177013 and 215600?

...I'm afraid to Google it...