How to torture everyone on wbo Aka tell us about nightmares youve had

(Nov. 10, 2020  5:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:00 AM)kai edits Wrote: Yeah I do. Actually soon am I gonna record my first song. I only got one member my self. My band is a metal band. I am the vocalist/guitarist of my band.

Cool. Is it an original song or a cover? What's your band called?
It's a original song my band is called death with roses.
(Nov. 10, 2020  11:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Let me explain everything. Your dream has a portion where you “cheat” without knowing it. This shows that you feel guilty about something. Then you go into a place which some would describe as hell and then you leave. This symbolizes you going through your guilt and realizing that you aren’t responsible for that guilt, or that it was in the past and you shouldn’t be held accountable for it.

But what about the part where I die from a seizure?

Death symbolizes a change internally.

(Nov. 10, 2020  12:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I had the SCARIEST nightmare so prepare yourself. The counts castle closed at sesame place. Lol. But then people came and started putting creepy signs around to give REASONS to why it had to close. And they had NOTHING to do with the castle! One was like , “Ernie has been stuck in this elevator for the past 3 days. We have to demolish the castle.” And then some random celebrity shows up, who looks a lot like Zac from Beyblade, and just kinda turns it on? It’s really weird and I’m just as confused as you are.

Even I’m confused.
I had someone chase me down in a forest with a gun then a Deer came and Got shot for my sake
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:44 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I had someone chase me down in a forest with a gun then a Deer came and Got shot for my sake

You are trying to avoid a problem and others are getting hurt for it.
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:44 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I had someone chase me down in a forest with a gun then a Deer came and Got shot for my sake

Not on purpose

(Nov. 10, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Not on purpose
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: [quote='6Jupiter5' pid='1652590' dateline='1605012444']

Not on purpose

Nah bro the vegans are coming
6Jupiter5 Explain dis one that i had this morning.

Valt, Daigo, and Wakyia are battling shu in Kurt's domain(im shu tho). Shu, being shu, completely DEMOLISHES them. Valt has this rly creepy sullen look on his face when he loses and ShuMe laughs. Then I become valt, and Daigo Cuza and I are walking up this mountain, and to pass we have to sacrifice one person to marry some dude. Cuza suddely switches genders, and we sacrifice him. Daigo Wakyia and I(ik characters keep switching) suddenly Teleport to my backyard and we help some lawnmowers. Shu, Wakyia, Daigo and Valt suddenly become me and my buds. I beg a lawn mower lady to let me use the leaf blower, and she does, but i get dirt in it so the power dies(idk dont ask me). Then I figure out the problem, and I fix it, the lawn mover lady yells at me about it, and then I telepot to some old 1950's looking house for half a second before I wake up. The lawn mower part was bcause ppl were mowing my lawn, but idk what that or anything else means.

also i almost never have beyblade dreams, usually me shooting smth or killing someone or sleeping or eating(i like hitting ppl sleeping and eating)
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 6Jupiter5 Explain dis one that i had this morning.

Valt, Daigo, and Wakyia are battling shu in Kurt's domain(im shu tho). Shu, being shu, completely DEMOLISHES them. Valt has this rly creepy sullen look on his face when he loses and ShuMe laughs. Then I become valt, and Daigo Cuza and I are walking up this mountain, and to pass we have to sacrifice one person to marry some dude. Cuza suddely switches genders, and we sacrifice him. Daigo Wakyia and I(ik characters keep switching) suddenly Teleport to my backyard and we help some lawnmowers. Shu, Wakyia, Daigo and Valt suddenly become me and my buds. I beg a lawn mower lady to let me use the leaf blower, and she does, but i get dirt in it so the power dies(idk dont ask me). Then I figure out the problem, and I fix it, the lawn mover lady yells at me about it, and then I telepot to some old 1950's looking house for half a second before I wake up. The lawn mower part was bcause ppl were mowing my lawn, but idk what that or anything else means.

also i almost never have beyblade dreams, usually me shooting smth or killing someone or sleeping or eating(i like hitting ppl sleeping and eating)

This means nothing.
(Nov. 10, 2020  7:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 6Jupiter5 Explain dis one that i had this morning.

also i almost never have beyblade dreams, usually me shooting smth  or killing someone or sleeping or eating(i like hitting ppl sleeping and eating)

This means nothing.
Orae wa nani mo, ini shinai
i probably didnt spell it right tho
when i was younger i used to have nightmares when i used to jump off high places and 0.1111111111111111111111111111 seconds before i hit the ground i would wake up with me out of breath and my heart pounding
(Nov. 11, 2020  12:47 AM)beykid44 Wrote: hm thought dis place would be deserted

nah lol
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:35 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  5:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Cool. Is it an original song or a cover? What's your band called?
It's a original song my band is called death with roses.

Great name. I'm presuming it's a rock/heavy/death metal band?

(Nov. 10, 2020  1:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  11:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: But what about the part where I die from a seizure?

Death symbolizes a change internally.

(Nov. 10, 2020  12:58 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I had the SCARIEST nightmare so prepare yourself. The counts castle closed at sesame place. Lol. But then people came and started putting creepy signs around to give REASONS to why it had to close. And they had NOTHING to do with the castle! One was like , “Ernie has been stuck in this elevator for the past 3 days. We have to demolish the castle.” And then some random celebrity shows up, who looks a lot like Zac from Beyblade, and just kinda turns it on? It’s really weird and I’m just as confused as you are.

Even I’m confused.

Ok.
(Nov. 11, 2020  1:20 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  1:35 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's a original song my band is called death with roses.

Great name. I'm presuming it's a rock/heavy/death metal band?

(Nov. 10, 2020  1:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Death symbolizes a change internally.

Even I’m confused.

Ok.

Yes it is!
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:02 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: i have a repeating nightmare of me killing my dad on accident because i thought he was a murder

thats scary
(Nov. 15, 2020  12:24 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:02 AM)LEOBBG Wrote: i have a repeating nightmare of me killing my dad on accident because i thought he was a murder

thats scary

There’s worse dreams. I’ve had a dream where I had to keep on killing myself and my family to save the world.
I had a nightmare where I was about to get eaten by a lion and woke up sweating.
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: when i was younger i used to have nightmares when i used to jump off high places and 0.1111111111111111111111111111 seconds before i hit the ground i would wake up with me out of breath and my heart pounding

Compare that to the nightmares I have, where I HIT THE GROUND, and wake up unable to move for several minutes and  sometimes have bruises...
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  10:03 PM)sushiroll123 Wrote: when i was younger i used to have nightmares when i used to jump off high places and 0.1111111111111111111111111111 seconds before i hit the ground i would wake up with me out of breath and my heart pounding

Compare that to the nightmares I have, where I HIT THE GROUND, and wake up unable to move for several minutes and  sometimes have bruises...

I always get sleep paralysis when that happens.
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  2:53 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Compare that to the nightmares I have, where I HIT THE GROUND, and wake up unable to move for several minutes and  sometimes have bruises...

I always get sleep paralysis when that happens.

That is sleep paralysis, just because you dont hallucinate does not mean that is not sleep paralysis
plus

how is your sleep paralysis demon?
mine is nice, keep giving me jumpscares and scaring the crip out of me, but does not hurt me in any way, heck he even lets me close my eyes so I dont get scared to much
(yes I am fast enough to close my eyes while in sleep paralysis, since I know when its happening, cause I sleep with my brother and in sleep paralysis there is always just you and your demon, so I say ah shat here we go again and close my eyes and cry )
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:26 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I always get sleep paralysis when that happens.

That is sleep paralysis, just because you dont hallucinate does not mean that is not sleep paralysis
plus

mine is nice, keep giving me jumpscares and scaring the crip out of me, but does not hurt me in any way, heck he even lets me close my eyes so I dont get scared to much
(yes I am fast enough to close my eyes while in sleep paralysis, since I know when its happening, cause I sleep with my brother and in sleep paralysis there is always just you and your demon, so I say ah shat here we go again and close my eyes and cry )

I know it’s sleep paralysis for sure because I can’t move. My sleep paralysis demon is scary and has long black hair with a bloody face.
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:26 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: That is sleep paralysis, just because you dont hallucinate does not mean that is not sleep paralysis
plus

I know it’s sleep paralysis for sure because I can’t move. My sleep paralysis demon is scary and has long black hair with a bloody face.

Mine is white scary and bald, usually it disguises as something that I dont have (it lets me look around my room first, IDK how) and when I discover he jumpscares me
(it could be anything, and egg, a toy, a burger , yes, he disguised as a burger)
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:31 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I know it’s sleep paralysis for sure because I can’t move. My sleep paralysis demon is scary and has long black hair with a bloody face.

Mine is white scary and bald, usually it disguises as something that I dont have (it lets me look around my room first, IDK how) and when I discover he jumpscares me
(it could be anything, and egg, a toy, a burger , yes, he disguised as a burger)

If he disguises as a burger, then it's PLANKTON!!!
so um my crazy friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) she nice tho heheheheeei think im gonna die beyblade maniac pls help