How to make a Tournament happen? - The Guide

(Jul. 03, 2011  7:09 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Now, we have to wait for tournament day! We know what to do with the money, so it's tome for the rules.

Fantastic guide, I will use it and try to make a tournament of my own!

I found a typo in bold, though.
Will fix soon.

Thanks
Love this guide.
we got the tourney yes!

i hope Kei will accept the thing u sent him
Also,Balance and Super Attack Stadium are no longer legal.Edit that.
Okay, thanks.

InfernoX, thanks!
Wait, the Balance is still legal. Isn't it?
Great guide I must say..helps a lot..you also gave me some new ideas to get people for the tournament
Oh yeah,it is still legal.
was really helpfull dude
By Triple Stadium, do you mean the one made by Hasbro fo the Metal Masters line?
(Sep. 04, 2011  12:07 PM)RAW Wrote: By Triple Stadium, do you mean the one made by Hasbro fo the Metal Masters line?

No, he means the Triple Battle Type stadium from either Plastics or HMS.
What ? No. The Triple Battle Style BeyStadium is only the stadium SonoKong released, which has three ramps.
Thank You, Kai-V for clearing that, it could of caused major confusion.

I will add it as SonoKong.
hey will there be prizes for the winners from the tournament and should the host buy and giv the prizes or will they be given by wbbo
if i host the event can i take part in it too???
You need to give prizes for WBO tournaments and you should buy and give the winners the prizes not the WBO.
Yes you can talk part in the tournament which you organize.
should the prize be a beyblade or beyblade equippment or something related to beblade?
A beyblade would be better
(Mar. 07, 2012  9:55 AM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: A beyblade would be better
Though It's Sometimes A Fact That People Will Show Up For Something Like A String Luancher Or Something Non-Common In That Area.
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Flameos...?

Prizes are usually Beyblades, but it's entirely up to the host.
how do i make a beyblade tournament happen in newyork state.
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:18 AM)masa munekaduya Wrote: how do i make a beyblade tournament happen in newyork state.

You use one of the topics in the WBO General forum to try to gather interest in New York. However, you would need to own a legal BeyStadium.
what if we dont want to pay the fees but still have the tournament for prizes and do they bladers have to be from the wbo or not
(Apr. 10, 2012  1:43 AM)hellkerb Wrote: what if we dont want to pay the fees but still have the tournament for prizes and do they bladers have to be from the wbo or not

Then you cannot promote it here, and yes, if the tournament is approved, then all the participants must be Members of the World Beyblade Organization, otherwise the Beypoint System would not recognise them.
well i dont know if there battles in denver lakewood but if there are tell me
:P>.<:'(