How to clean your metal wheel.

Poll: Does It work ?

yes! its awesome!!
72.73%
No!!!
27.27%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
thanks for the tip gonna try it on my new bey Smile storm orso a combination of storm pegasus rock orso YAY thanks
I tried this it just made it smell like whitening toothpaste im going to try to use pledge u can use pledge on metal now!!!
i didnt it was on the first page when i posted this reply
...Toothpaste DOES effectively take all of the dirt out. BUT it does this by completely taking off the 1st thin layer of metal. I wouldn't do this too often unless your wheel is complete carp.
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:26 PM)scipio132 Wrote: i didnt it was on the first page when i posted this reply

lol not you. But anyways. I actually used this method very long ago. My parants never bought me a silverware cleaner. If the did they said I can clean the silverware too with my blades.
cant do that to my lightning it will ruin the stickers
Unhappy
Wouldn't it also give the Bey a minty fresh smell?

I will try it out on Dark first.
I dont know about you guys but im getting my friend to make me a wheel out of stainless steel that way it'll stay shiny
How about using Brasso? I use it and now its shiny
Remember kids, if you don't clean your Beys with toothpaste, you may end up with Escolpiotis! So don't risk it!
No no, thats what happens when you don't eat your vegetables.

Your bey will create a giant windstorm and ask bey brad to eat your family if you dont clean it with MINT toothpaste (no pun intended)
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:40 AM)Nano Wrote: Wouldn't it also give the Bey a minty fresh smell?

I will try it out on Dark first.

read the first five posts.
brasso is good, and i use it. i also tried toothpast on my clear wheel
... why dont u use sand paper? the smooth black ones, my scool has em, ill snatch some wen scool returns lol
i use brasso and toothpaste
using sand paper or (what i use) steel wool makes the dirt get in easier, it gives a great shine but this ends quickly.
its easy buy brasso and wipe it on your metal wheel or you can use toothpaste to wipe it
i hope this help you beybladers that have gray wheels ;D
I think they are all PAINTED (curse hasbro. firts rf sucks in thier stadiums and now this) but i need to do this with my blue storm.
until I can get a hold of the silver polish (I mean if I can even find it), I'm going to try using my cool metal axe shower wash for the weekly cleaning.
by the way, some asked why this would affect game play. The reason it would is dirt can off set balance.
Other than make my bey smell good, this did not work at all. Maybe it's because I bought the cheapest toothpaste around, since it was for my beyblades.
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:37 AM)GPegasus Wrote: I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.
Thanks, Ineeded to know that.
(Feb. 22, 2011  8:24 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Other than make my bey smell good, this did not work at all. Maybe it's because I bought the cheapest toothpaste around, since it was for my beyblades.

use the same toothpaste you use and clean with your effort you could use a sponge (harder side), a toothbrush (like AkirasDaddy) or a cloth (dout that will do much) i find the sponge most effective, and i clean my precious silver quetz (look on bey Photos thread to see my quetz Joyful_2)
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:37 AM)GPegasus Wrote: I just found out how to clean your metal wheel the easy way. It is not the same way as DrigerGT's way. Just take a medium cloth and put some toothpaste, then rub it to your metal wheel. After you finished doing that, wash your metal wheel with water. And there you go a shiny metal wheel. I hope this helps everyone. Rather than buying those spray things which cost a lot of money. So please try it.

Thanks for the help Gpegusus now its very shiney and i have won 10 battles after thank you
All my wheels are now clean except for rock. What's up with it?