How to become a strongest beyblader

How to become a strongest beyblader means you have a knowledge about bey combo and then you have a bey spirit, bey spirit means not bit it's in your mind there is a bey spirit that tell you can win ,you can do it, you have self confidence not over confidence, over confidence can lose you,that's why I like beyblade, please show me your bey power I am proud of you
Wait so do we show you our bey combos? I’m confused about what you’re asking for in the last sentence haha
I AM ASKING ABOUT WHEN I FIRST LOVED BEYBLADE I HAVE A CONFIDENCE THAT I CAN WIN
So you’re confident that you can win?
Great.

You literally sound like shu teaching Valt what’s bey spirit and that he shall never be over confident and all that stuff in the first post.
Whatever.
What did you post this thread for? No offense, but it’s meaningless.
That's mean. You can't just say "No offense, but" and then be excused for immediately saying something mean and offensive.

Don't try to give yourself a pass, just phrase it as "What did you post this thread for? It's meaningless." Own your hostility.

I'm glad they're excited about Beyblade and all but this belongs in random thoughts instead of it's own thread in the wrong subforum.
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That's mean. You can't just say "No offense, but" and then be excused for immediately saying something mean and offensive.

Don't try to give yourself a pass, just phrase it as "What did you post this thread for? It's meaningless." Own your hostility.

I'm glad they're excited about Beyblade and all but this belongs in random thoughts instead of it's own thread in the wrong subforum.

Yes forum is wrong (correct forum should be Beyblade Hobby Q&A).

@[Dhanush.S], I give some suggestions to you:
[*]Look other Bladers Winning Combinations. Then you know current meta and you can use these combos in tournaments (check list of Winning Combinations here. Check Winning Combinations tabs).
[*]Test, test and test combos.
I think confidence is all you need. Practice makes perfect too. Find some friends who have that common interest and train your heart out. I am sure you will find your way to become the best Smile
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That's mean. You can't just say "No offense, but" and then be excused for immediately saying something mean and offensive.

Is that so?
@[Dhanush.S] please not spam about how to become The Strongest Blader instead I recommend you to seek help by btowsing WBO
People will be willing to help you
I don’t mean to be excused for anything.
“Own your hostility” I wanna walk up to you and shake your hand for this phrase. It’s a great one. Keep it up.

I don’t wanna be rude  to the user,deceased crab. I don’t wanna offend him, in any way.
That’s the reason I said that.
It’s like you’re trying to be nice and all, but what does the other person tell you? “Own your hostility”
I’d rather call this, generosity, than an attempt to be excused.

I used “no offense” to be a little kind while owning my hostility, deceased crab. So you didn't need to exaggerate about that. It was utterly and absolutely pointless.
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:26 AM)Dhanush.S Wrote: How to become a strongest beyblader means you have a knowledge about bey combo and then you have a bey spirit, bey spirit means not bit it's in your mind there is a bey spirit that tell you can win ,you can do it, you have self confidence not over confidence, over confidence can lose you,that's why I like beyblade, please show me your bey power I am proud of you.
I would love to show u me and my beys power! -Avery

Dhanush.S Is right! The way to become the best is to have self confidence.-Avery
I second these thoughts!
As others have stated previously, this forum is for questions. Please use the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic for posts like this next time.