How to Defeat Perfect Phoenix?

In my country, Perfect Phoenix is a popular bey and almost 80% of the tournament is full of PP and I'm sick of it haha. WTA if anyone know how to beat the PP as I want to show that other bey is capable also other than PP
There are numerous existing threads for defeating Perfect Phoenix, please look for and use one of those before opening a new one.

Archer Hercules will outlast it. Left spin ChoZ-S or Hasbro B3 on Bearing caaaan barely outspin it in close ties. Crash Ragnaruk, ChoZ-A on Destroy can knock it out. Dead Hades or Judgement or Zwei can knock it out.
Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme' Retsu can burst it.
(Aug. 04, 2019  1:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There are numerous existing threads for defeating Perfect Phoenix, please look for and use one of those before opening a new one.

Archer Hercules will outlast it. Left spin ChoZ-S or Hasbro B3 on Bearing caaaan barely outspin it in close ties. Crash Ragnaruk, ChoZ-A on Destroy can knock it out. Dead Hades or Judgement or Zwei can knock it out.

Can Archer Hercules really outlast it? I though Perfect Phoenix was basically unbeatable in terms of right spin stamina/defense combos. Also, do Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles do well against PP?
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:37 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  1:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: There are numerous existing threads for defeating Perfect Phoenix, please look for and use one of those before opening a new one.

Can Archer Hercules really outlast it? I though Perfect Phoenix was basically unbeatable in terms of right spin stamina/defense combos. Also, do Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles do well against PP?

Sorry to say, but even oE.0S.Kp can destabilize pP.Ω.At to the point of outspinning it with the armor on. Idk if this works with pP on Xt+, but surely oE.00E.At or oE.00S.O can do even better.

Also, 超A.00P.Ds can easily destroy (no pun intended) pP.Ω.Xt+.
At A Recent Tournament i won Against a pP.00C.Xt+ with a Zwei Diobolos Sting Jolt'
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:37 PM)Armor Wrote: Can Archer Hercules really outlast it? I though Perfect Phoenix was basically unbeatable in terms of right spin stamina/defense combos.

It can. I was able to win with it in the latest Toronto tournament final in a mirror match versus a pP combo.

pP may have better stamina technically, but also comes with the drawback that if the armor comes off too soon ... you'll probably lose just because of that against an aH if all else is equal. The balance of each combo also plays a factor; if your aH combo is balanced better than the pP combo and everything else is equal, that will also increase your chances of winning.
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:19 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:37 PM)Armor Wrote: Can Archer Hercules really outlast it? I though Perfect Phoenix was basically unbeatable in terms of right spin stamina/defense combos.

It can. I was able to win with it in the latest Toronto tournament final in a mirror match versus a pP combo.

pP may have better stamina technically, but also comes with the drawback that if the armor comes off too soon ... you'll probably lose just because of  that against an aH if all else is equal. The balance of each combo also plays a factor; if your aH combo is balanced better than the pP combo and everything else is equal, that will also increase your chances of winning.

So pP can only win if the armor stays on(generally speaking)?
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:40 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:19 PM)Kei Wrote: It can. I was able to win with it in the latest Toronto tournament final in a mirror match versus a pP combo.

pP may have better stamina technically, but also comes with the drawback that if the armor comes off too soon ... you'll probably lose just because of  that against an aH if all else is equal. The balance of each combo also plays a factor; if your aH combo is balanced better than the pP combo and everything else is equal, that will also increase your chances of winning.

So pP can only win if the armor stays on(generally speaking)?

The ideal situation is when the armor stays on for almost the whole battle, but falls off towards the end to lower the center of gravity and allow it to wobble for a bit longer before touching the ground to rely on LAD.
(Aug. 04, 2019  9:38 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: At A Recent Tournament i won Against a pP.00C.Xt+ with a Zwei Diobolos Sting Jolt'

Did the sting disk make the combo scrape when it tilted?

pP may have better stamina technically, but also comes with the drawback that if the armor comes off too soon ... you'll probably lose just because of that against an aH if all else is equal. The balance of each combo also plays a factor; if your aH combo is balanced better than the pP combo and everything else is equal, that will also increase your chances of winning.

Yeah but that red archer you have never loses balance xD
(Aug. 05, 2019  8:33 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  9:38 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: At A Recent Tournament i won Against a pP.00C.Xt+ with a Zwei Diobolos Sting Jolt'

Did the sting disk make the combo scrape when it tilted?

I don't think it will scrape that much compared to Blitz. Sting is quite wide so it aids in balance recovery and delivering some serious hurt in case the opponent also tilt-launched theirs.

Can you elaborate more on how "a balanced aH combo" would beat it?
(Aug. 08, 2019  4:45 PM)Biggster Wrote: Can you elaborate more on how "a balanced aH combo" would beat it?

If your combo is unbalanced, it will have a tendency to vibrate/jitter more. This can cause it to move around the stadium more erratically, even when on the sharper tip of Xt+. If your combo is balanced and on that same tip, it will not vibrate and will stay much more stationary. This increases stamina.

The same thing can apply to Beyblade in general, although obviously with flatter tips you’ll still move ... but you’ll be balanced. For example, if you use something like Zephyr and stall around the ridge with it, you can tell how balanced it is by the amount of noise it makes. It’ll be louder if it’s unbalanced.
(Aug. 10, 2019  6:20 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: pheonix is the worst bey ever

You say what?
(Aug. 10, 2019  7:02 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

You say what?

what do you mean "what?" it's like you have perfect phoenix. It's not PERFECT.

ok consider it perfect if you want.
(Aug. 10, 2019  7:02 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

You say what?

what do you mean "what?" it's like you have perfect phoenix. It's not PERFECT.

ok consider it perfect if you want.
(Aug. 10, 2019  1:32 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  4:45 PM)Biggster Wrote: Can you elaborate more on how "a balanced aH combo" would beat it?

If your combo is unbalanced, it will have a tendency to vibrate/jitter more. This can cause it to move around the stadium more erratically, even when on the sharper tip of Xt+. If your combo is balanced and on that same tip, it will not vibrate and will stay much more stationary. This increases stamina.

The same thing can apply to Beyblade in general, although obviously with flatter tips you’ll still move ... but you’ll be balanced. For example, if you use something like Zephyr and stall around the ridge with it, you can tell how balanced it is by the amount of noise it makes. It’ll be louder if it’s unbalanced.

Problem is, fine-tuning in order to get the balance you need requires you to assemble and disassemble, which effectively reduces the teeth strength and durability, hence affecting the overall Burst resistance.

Just to contribute to the topic, I find dC on Revolve works wonders against pP (on Atomic, Bearing, Xt+) but isn't too reliable even with an A-Mold Metal God Chip due to weight difference alone. I also agree that aH is one of the best counters to it aside from probably Sr and hS.
(Aug. 12, 2019  8:11 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: pheonix is still the worst bey ever

perfect pheonix is the worst bey ever

WDYM? Could you elaborate on why it is “The worst bey ever”?
(Aug. 12, 2019  8:28 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: perfect pheonix lost to unicriest u2

What was the combo for both beys?
(Aug. 12, 2019  8:43 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: the normal dead pheonix and the normal unicriest

Oh, you used Dead Phoenix? Otherwise this makes no sense. I just can’t picture U2 Down Needle OSing one of the best layers in the game. Do you have any proof?
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:08 AM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: I know how to defeat a perfect pheonix ,throw it in the trash...CAUSE IT’S SO BAD!!!!!!!!

I have proof, my fake unicrest u2 and my real dead phoenix

I agree with myself!!!!!!!
Can you show us that proof?
YO!!!! perfect phoenix sukcks trash. It lost from valtreak v1.

And it bursted!!!
(Aug. 13, 2019  8:41 AM)Cool beys Wrote: YO!!!! perfect phoenix sukcks trash. It lost from valtreak v1.

And it bursted!!!
Do you have proof? Perfect Phoenix is one of the best layers in the meta. Valtryek is severely outclassed in Burst Standard.

(Aug. 12, 2019  8:43 PM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: the normal dead pheonix and the normal unicriest
Either it’s a fluke(highly unlikely), you rigged it(maybe), or you’re lying and you’re just biased(probably it).