How good are fake MFB

Rapidity beys as well as unbranded stadiums (MFB). How good are they in comparison to the legit stuff? Thinking of buying rapidity beys as well as unbranded stadiums
(Mar. 26, 2020  5:58 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Rapidity beys as well as unbranded stadiums (MFB). How good are they in comparison to the legit stuff? Thinking of buying rapidity beys as well as unbranded stadiums

Don’t. They contain lead and are very bad in quality compared to the real deal. Just save your money and get the real thing.
(Mar. 26, 2020  6:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  5:58 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Rapidity beys as well as unbranded stadiums (MFB). How good are they in comparison to the legit stuff? Thinking of buying rapidity beys as well as unbranded stadiums

Don’t. They contain lead and are very bad in quality compared to the real deal. Just save your money and get the real thing.

Are the beys durable though? And what about the stadiums I'm more likely to buy an unbranded stadium because a bb10 is like $100 USD nowadays which is crazy.
(Mar. 26, 2020  8:13 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  6:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Don’t. They contain lead and are very bad in quality compared to the real deal. Just save your money and get the real thing.

Are the beys durable though? And what about the stadiums I'm more likely to buy an unbranded stadium because a bb10 is like $100 USD nowadays which is crazy.

We haven't done exhaustive research on fakes because they're sometimes dangerous, they aren't tournament legal, and we try not to support counterfeiters. Some fakes could be toxic, others prone to breaking, or even some more powerful than the originals.

Do what you want but don't expect help. Ask all you want, just don't expect answers. If you aren't going to buy legit parts, fine, we understand. Maybe just skip MFB, or try it out yourself.
(Mar. 26, 2020  8:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  8:13 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Are the beys durable though? And what about the stadiums I'm more likely to buy an unbranded stadium because a bb10 is like $100 USD nowadays which is crazy.

We haven't done exhaustive research on fakes because they're sometimes dangerous, they aren't tournament legal, and we try not to support counterfeiters. Some fakes could be toxic, others prone to breaking, or even some more powerful than the originals.

Do what you want but don't expect help. Ask all you want, just don't expect answers. If you aren't going to buy legit parts, fine, we understand. Maybe just skip MFB, or try it out yourself.

Okay, was just wondering, but I don't participate in WBO tournaments so my questions are unrelated to tournament legibility rules and I understand that you guys don't support counterfeight beys. My questions focus solely on my curiosity for the performance/quality of the beys and nothing else. Thanks
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:27 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  8:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We haven't done exhaustive research on fakes because they're sometimes dangerous, they aren't tournament legal, and we try not to support counterfeiters. Some fakes could be toxic, others prone to breaking, or even some more powerful than the originals.

Okay, was just wondering, but I don't participate in WBO tournaments so my questions are unrelated to tournament legibility rules and I understand that you guys don't support counterfeight beys. My questions focus solely on my curiosity for the performance/quality of the beys and nothing else. Thanks

If you want to take the risk and get lead poisoning, that’s your choice. I myself wouldn’t want to buy a fake Beyblade and get poisoned from it just because it is $10-15 cheaper than the real deal.
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  9:27 PM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Okay, was just wondering, but I don't participate in WBO tournaments so my questions are unrelated to tournament legibility rules and I understand that you guys don't support counterfeight beys. My questions focus solely on my curiosity for the performance/quality of the beys and nothing else. Thanks

If you want to take the risk and get lead poisoning, that’s your choice. I myself wouldn’t want to buy a fake Beyblade and get poisoned from it just because it is $10-15 cheaper than the real deal.

Ok
Don’t buy fakes at all.

Potentially dying for trying to save a buck 50 isn’t a good way to leave.

Please understand the symptoms of lead poisoning.
Lead poisoning symptoms in children
Signs and symptoms of lead poisoning in children include:
  • Developmental delay

• Learning difficulties

• Irritability

• Loss of appetite

• Weight loss

• Sluggishness and fatigue

• Abdominal pain

• Vomiting

• Constipation

• Hearing loss

• Seizures

• Eating things, such as paint chips, that aren't food (pica)
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:16 AM)Orpheus Wrote:

Please understand the symptoms of lead poisoning.
  • Developmental delay

• Learning difficulties

• Irritability

• Loss of appetite

• Weight loss

• Abdominal pain

• Vomiting

• Constipation

• Hearing loss

• Seizures

But as long as I don't put it in my mouth it's fine right
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:18 AM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:16 AM)Orpheus Wrote: Please understand the symptoms of lead poisoning.
  • Developmental delay

• Learning difficulties

• Irritability

• Loss of appetite

• Weight loss

• Abdominal pain

• Vomiting

• Constipation

• Hearing loss

• Seizures

But as long as I don't put it in my mouth it's fine right

No. See, when they collide in the stadium, lead will go into the air, and breathing in lead is unavoidable once that happens.
Ryuga12345678, here are the straight facts: Their performance depends on which company produces them. There is probably a counterfeit company that shines above the rest accuracy-wise, like the Flame Brand from Burst, but I doubt anyone on the WBO has enough knowledge about them to tell you which one is the best. You also need to understand that the very existence of a fake within your home can be fatal if you don't take lead poisoning seriously. Think of it like the coronavirus: if the substance that spreads the disease enters your lungs at any point, you'll be infected. If you touch something that had that substance and then touch something that's near your face or will be near your face, you can still get infected. If you're in proximity of something that is spraying out that substance, you can get infected. You don't have to lick the Beyblade to get lead poisoning. It can be from touching the Beyblade and then indirectly transferring it into your respiratory system or it could be propelled by the spinning of a Beyblade or the collisions that it makes in battle. The lead can also be in unexpected places, like the stickers and plastic parts, not just in the metal parts. On a different note, the materials are definitely not the best. the plastic chips and cracks easily, the face bolts can snap much more easily than the TT or Hasbro ones, the threading on the Face Bolts and Tracks can get stripped easily, the launchers start skipping right out of the box, and the stadiums crumple when being shipped or just from exerting pressure with your hands. There are just too many problems and inconsistencies with counterfeit Beyblades and counterfeit products in general, so it's not worth the risk.
Come on folks, if he wants to risk getting lead poisoning in a non-infectious way, I say we let him risk himself getting lead poisoning. He's not going to think critically about this no matter what we say to him, so don't bother.

And I really don't want him to respond to everyone's concerns, yet again, with more excuses or rationalizations. Plus, he's one of those people who feels compelled to monopolize every thread he starts.

Also he's made 2 threads asking similar questions like this before. It's really irritating.

I say I just close the damn thing now and spare him. I can't see a possibility of this thread going anywhere productive.

Ryuga12345678 you need to stop with the redundant threads. Maybe stick to random thoughts threads for a while.