How do you know if you got your Organizer?

So I’ve put in my form or quiz or whatever you’d like to call it, and I know I need to be patient.

But how do you know if you were accepted, or rejected? Does someone send you a message or something?
I think your name turns purple or you have a organizer tag under your name.
Yeah but you should get notified before that.
If your name goes purple like me, it's simple. There one more thing, I think that is your name gets a organizer tag
You'll also have a message in your quiz thread to confirm it's happened. I see your quiz was posted a few hours ago so we'll get to it as soon as we can!
How long would it usually take for the committee to look at your quiz results? I submitted my quiz a few weeks ago and still haven't heard a reply.
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:43 PM)RichieBoi Wrote: How long would it usually take for the committee to look at your quiz results? I submitted my quiz a few weeks ago and still haven't heard a reply.

wait what? you're joking right?
(Apr. 24, 2018  6:11 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:43 PM)RichieBoi Wrote: How long would it usually take for the committee to look at your quiz results? I submitted my quiz a few weeks ago and still haven't heard a reply.

wait what? you're joking right?

I'm telling the truth
Our Competitive Play Contributor team handle the quizzes now, though we're preparing to swap the quiz questions out for more up-to-date ones soon, hence why you'll see the turnaround time isn't great at the moment, haha. Lots going on behind the scenes.

Both of your quizzes will be gotten to very soon, just sit tight for now!
So, I have taken the quiz as well and this info is good to know. Were the questions I answered the new ones? If not, can I retake the quiz?