How did you get into beyblade?

It was around August or September of last year that I got into them. I had seen a couple episodes of the show, and I had seen some Beys like Storm Pegasus and Dark Bull at Wal-Mart. I passed on getting them a couple times, then I finally got my first 2 Beys- Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago with the Super Vortex Set. I eventually got my friend into them, and ironically, he has more than me now. XD
Well , I got into Beyblades since I was 7 . But , I lost my interest in them when I was 8 ...
My parents wouldn't buy them cause they were to expensive ... Then , around a year or so , I was looking on Youtube for some Bionicle videos and , somehow I wrote "bey" and appeard Beyblade !
I searched and found some amazing videos ( DrigerGT ) and saw the Beyblade Channel ! Later on , the Beyblade Channel guided me to the World Beyblade Organization . If it wasn't for the WBO I probably wouldn't be playing with Beys . And like Chups said "My life has Been Better 100x since."
I became a fan beyblade because of the fun and DrigerGt's videos
when iwas 4 years old me and my big bro watched beyblade all the time it was the last season of the old bey show soon it was all over iused to buy the old ones and tride to make my brother jelous turns out they were weak anyway when it was over me and my bro tried to keep our beyblades but we both lost them while moving... four years later ifound out bey blade came back so i collected andcolected til i was obssesed now i know evrything.
(Jun. 13, 2011  12:48 AM)tron1 Wrote: when iwas 4 years old me and my big bro watched beyblade all the time it was the last season of the old bey show soon it was all over iused to buy the old ones and tride to make my brother jelous turns out they were weak anyway when it was over me and my bro tried to keep our beyblades but we both lost them while moving... four years later ifound out bey blade came back so i collected andcolected til i was obssesed now i know evrything.

Know everything?

What's ruling the meta game at the current state?
What's the best stamina wheel?
Name 1 MFB with Upper
What is force smash?
What's the heaviest clear wheel?
How many left spin beys are there?

Just asking some basic questions to test you Grin
All those questions are off topic. Shouldn't be answered here Tongue_out
well once i was watching TV i was so small at tht time tht day was my birthday and a program finished and i saw beyblade i was amazed at tht time by seeing the cartoon and i liked it soo much liked it and on my birthday celebration my bro brought dragoon for me at tht time and i entered into beyblades
me and my freind met for the first time and we got bored and he said want to beyblade i didnt know what it was so taught me how to launch and everything i was hooked
I just tyred it and I got hooed on it.
My mom got me a driger and I was hooked, my step-brother got electronic dranzer
i woke up at 7:30 am and turned cn on and saw metal fusion i didnt really like it before even though it's AWESOME
My sister came to me with a fake beyblade and told me to buy her a TT and her wish was granted but when I was browsing the store I also got hooked up and play it ever sinceSmile Sadly though there is no tournament hereUnhappy
When I was much younger the old plastic beyblade show (Beyblade G Revolution) rocked and then I got A Dranzer V and became addicted to the beyblade and the show that is what started it all Smile
(May. 31, 2008  5:39 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: I saw the commercial for the toys, then the anime a little while later. Soon everyone in my town was hooked. I held tournaments in my backyard every week until the summer ended.

good times

EVERYONE IN YOUR TOWN?!?!?! Lucky. I only have seen two people in my town, both of them EXTREME noobs. One actually thinks Dark Wolf is his best bey, and the other doesn't know what a launcher grip is, and thought I was talking about a ripcord XD .

Aaaanywho, I first got into the Beyblade: Metal Fusion anime, then when I learned that Beyblades were real, I got really excited. Funny thing was, I killed the tips of my first two.
One day after watching Pokemon they aired a repeat of the first episode of beyblade where tyson defeated another blader after that I watched the series almost daily and then when beyblade was finally introduced I bought my first one and since then I never left blading except for the time when I had no blades(that is after end of G-revolution and before MFB started)
Bought a stadium and a whole bunch of the original beys at a yard sale. I let it rip once and never stopped.
My brother gave me his dragoon and draciel just before MFB came out. you know what happens next!
An angel came to me in the night holding a Draciel S
I got hooked on beyblade cuz my friend showed me them and im all like thats not that cool but then saturday came and i watch the show and i saw Rock Leone and im all like thats AWESOME so i went out and bought a Rock Leone and now im number one in my neighberhood
When i was little i think 4 i watched beyblade and i thought it wasn't cool and im like to my brother thats boring, the next day he bought a beyblade and my other brother followed they were versing and im like its so cool can i have a try and they're like no you said they're not cool so i told mt mum its not fair and she bought me one and i got owned by my brothers but it was fun then metal fusion came and im starting to have a huge collection!
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:20 AM)Hiraku æ‹“ Wrote: An angel came to me in the night holding a Draciel S
LOL I wish I could have that happen to me, except the angel holds a Meteo l-Drago.
Ha ha, a funny story,
It all goes back to my brother's friends, who told him, who told me.
I'm a rookie at this website, so go easy on me!!!
I used to watch them when I was 3.... I had a huge collection and owned everybody.... Then last year I was walking in a Toysrus to buy some random stuff I found Storm Pegasis then I was like WTF? Beyblades? Then I bought it then more and more. Lol.
I got into beyblades by:
When I was younger my dad and I went to the shops to buy something then I was like daddy can you buy me that thingy and he was like ok. So we went home and i started spinning it on the ground because i didn't have a stadium because i didn't know about it. I was like 5. I got a plastic driger and dragoon not sure what version.I gradually got bored of them because they weren't fighting. So i went and put it into my toybox but my mum went through and put the stuff that she didn't think i would use anymore in the bin. So then in 2010 i was really bored so then i was thinking what to watch on youtube and i was like digimon noooooo so then i thought of beyblades and i was like ok. So i watched and i fell in love with it and i used my searching skills and found mfb and i looked on websites and i found beyblades coming Australia soon in 2010 and I was like awesome.

So that my friends is how I got into beyblades.
i found a bey and a launcher on the pavement