How To Make Good Posts and Not Get Warned: A Guide to the WBO!

Well, from now on when I welcome a new member, I am going to give them the link for this thread. I guess I should have done this each time, but never actually read through this thread.
th!nk, I tried to go to your thread generally about Plastic Beyblades but it said

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link."

Do you have an answer for this?
You know, the PM function exists for a reason, I don't check every thread I've written, and that has nothing to do with this topic (though you seriously need to read the guide in the first post...)

Anyway, I don't know why that happened, all of the links work fine for me.
So I shouldn't use Internet explorer? That is kinda bad for me because when I'm on a computer (33 percent of the time), I can only use Internet explorer. The other 66 percent, I'm on an IPod or IPad (currently). I know you recently got mad at me for just repeating what you said about what plastics to start off with, next time should I just show a quote from what you said? (i know I shouldn't have posted anyways, it's just that I REALLY want to help)
Thanks now i know exactly what to do to keep myself safe.
(Oct. 29, 2012  8:12 AM)Dip Wrote: if we want to be a advance member, what should we do?

Demonstrate knowledge on advanced matters of the Beyblade hobby, as well as test a lot.
good and cool guide I'll keep those in mind
I think I just learned something thanks
thanks th!nk I am new so is their like an age limit here cuz im only 13 and I keep seeing stuff for sale and such. Am I too young to be here?
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:13 PM)Gingkas girl Wrote: thanks th!nk I am new so is their like an age limit here cuz im only 13 and I keep seeing stuff for sale and such. Am I too young to be here?
No,you're fine.There are tons of people here your age,and older
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:22 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:13 PM)Gingkas girl Wrote: thanks th!nk I am new so is their like an age limit here cuz im only 13 and I keep seeing stuff for sale and such. Am I too young to be here?
Oh my gosh thanks i was getting worried Joyful_2 bout that. Th!nk, I'll recommend this post 4 my twin sis Kyoya's Gal since she is new.

(Dec. 02, 2012  6:32 AM)Hyomas Girl Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:22 PM)MexaMaster Wrote:
Oh my gosh thanks i was getting worried Joyful_2 bout that. Th!nk, I'll recommend this post 4 my twin sis Kyoya's Gal since she is new.
That's fine. My friend here, he is 7 years old.

(Dec. 02, 2012  7:54 AM)Dip Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  6:32 AM)Hyomas Girl Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2012  11:22 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: No,you're fine.There are tons of people here your age,and older
That's fine. My friend here, he is 7 years old.
oh ok good to know! Thanks Dip & MexaMaster for helping with my problem & thanks Th!nk 4 making this
I still have one question, when you write a thread, there are these "options". What are those? Also, do you need to have a question to post a thread?
I say #1 and #15 to all new users on the introduction forum. This guide will hopefully be seen by newbs. I will link it in my signature(of course if you don't want me to then I won't of course).

(Mar. 24, 2013  2:45 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I still have one question, when you write a thread, there are these "options". What are those? Also, do you need to have a question to post a thread?
Sorry for the double post; I felt as if this is needed. If you mean the post options, then you can chose to not put smiles and no signatures but I really don't know anyone who messes with those. Also you need to put a thread in its corresponding forum. In Your Creations, it's anything you create, and in event proposals, please be following the rules of the forum(10 confirmed members and the other stuff in the top threads of that area. Please remember that you can only access your own event proposal. Most do normally go around questions,but it's not always(there is normally one way to not ask a question. Last but not least this isn't the thread to ask those questions, as it says in the thread, if your not sure pm.
Necro, yes but there are new members who really need to read this thread.

Also unless you do official testing by the rules with Top tier beys in standard, or with Ingulit or Galaxy Blade/Th!nks lists in Limited, Don't post them.

Also if you see a request don't comment and say, I'll do that for you! Just do it and post the results as telling them that is worthless to the thread as well and should be considered spam.

There is a 99% chance you will NEVER need to create a thread if you are not hosting a tournament or doing official testing on a combo you created that has good testing vs Top Tier beys as well.

I see the same few Newbs creating thread after thread repeating the same thing and wondering how to get rid of their warnings... How bout you listen and wonder how to contribute to the WBO instead of spamming it with worthless rubble...
(Feb. 10, 2014  11:29 AM)Quasar Dragon Wrote: Wow this is a very handy guide!

I can see you didn't read it very closely...

hey, so after reading some threads, also looking at rules, etc.. it is evident you guys take pride in this. Something i havent seen in other forums. I really looking forward to becoming part of this community, and becoming the best bey collector/ mechanic I can.
Great advice.I have no warning level for now.I'll maintain that.
What is up with the "Don't Disable your PMs" thing? Also, I did not necro-Revive this thread. The post above mine did since it was posted in 12/18/19 and the post above that was made in 05/11/15.
(Dec. 18, 2019  6:42 PM)The_Anime_Files Wrote: Great advice.I have no warning level for now.I'll maintain that.

You... must he joking, right? You necro'd a FOUR-YEAR-OLD POST!