[Houston, Texas, USA] Tournaments in Houston

We can co-judge, this way we have two judges at the tournament. Sound good?
Also, how many stadiums do you have/are able to bring?
1 stadium. Sorry. Does anyone have Zero G stadiums? That way we can do two formats at once. My L-Drago will win....
;-)
I can tell people about it. Can it be at a park? When is it? What about prizes?
The only stadiums i have are hasbro lol.

I think i have a general layout of what we can do, a cheap/free venue will be a bit difficult but ill see what i can do.

When it will be, most likely sometime over winter break if thats ok with you guys. we will discuss a specific date soon.

Prizes, i dont really know, probably some hasbro stuff that i can get. I saw a 3 pack of beyblades at Wal-Mart last week, i believe it was Beat Lynx, Fang Leone, and something else (i have horrible memory). i dont have too much access to anything foreign at all -.- but we will find a way around it.

Just PM me and we will discuss the details privately
Is this a normal beyblade tourney or is it a Zero G beyblade tourney if its normal PM me the stuff for the tournament
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:58 PM)Phoenix king Wrote: can someone host a tournament because i always wanted to bey battle other people and im way to young to host a tournament

hi im seth and i know someone who can host a torurnament
(Jan. 08, 2013  7:09 PM)seth prue56 Wrote: hi im seth and i know someone who can host a torurnament

Who would that be ?
if there is a beyblade tournament in Houston sign me up!!EeeStupid
I'm up to hosting a tournament, but it will take some time for me to make enough money to get the prizes, and the stadiums.
sorry demonic i was very busy please enter me
Exuse me MasterBlader-X ( or who ever in change of the houston, TX sign up ) i would like to sign up for the beyblade tournament MasterBlader-X , what i will bring is my own hasbro or japanese staduim ( maybe 2 ) , maybe on or two prizes ( mainly two pack beyblades ) and 2 or 3 beyblades to battle with, so MasterBlader-X please sign me up, i've been waiting for a beyblade tournament in TX since FOREVER!
P.S. if I tryed to sign up on the wrong thread or the wrong official sign up place please forgive me and can somebody direct me to it if i did make that mistake. Thank you! Smile

Excuse me MasterBlader-X ( or who ever in change of the houston, TX sign up ) i would like to sign up for the beyblade tournament MasterBlader-X , what i will bring is my own hasbro or japanese staduim ( maybe 2 ) , maybe on or two prizes ( mainly two pack beyblades ) and 2 or 3 beyblades to battle with, so MasterBlader-X please sign me up, i've been waiting for a beyblade tournament in TX since FOREVER!
P.S. if I tryed to sign up on the wrong thread or the wrong official sign up place please forgive me and can somebody direct me to it if i did make that mistake. Thank you! Smile

srry everybody, i accidentially posted my comment twice, srry and forgive me everybody!
Aye if theres gonna be a tournament i wanna definetly be apart of it so SIGN ME UPGrin Grin
why dont they make beyblade tounements in toysrus across u.s just like canada
I would LOVE there to be a tournament in houston. I live in Cypress,Tx so yeah
Me and UltimiteCrown might be able to go. My dad might take us because i have a cousin who lives in Texas!
where is it?

my dad might say yes to going
Can someone host a tournament in Houston TX please
If there are any active bladers from Texas left, don't go inactive, I'm trying to find a decent amount of us for a tournament. If you are still planning on blading in the future, please Private message me so that we can stay in contact and maybe form a group.
I'm an active blader. I get made fun of though, which sucks but I want to find someone who enjoys what I enjoy.
I also have a hard time finding any beyblades.
I live not to far off Houston and I'm 13 I'm trying to attend maybe I'm a begging bleyder so I want to se how good are people
I live and Houston and I can bring 3 of my friends
Hi RedRexy - I'm in Austin and would love to find someone to battle with.
Where does everyone meet or small groups to battle?? Just tuned in and looking to organize something too