[Houston, Texas] 7/8/12 Bringing the Texas Heat!

on
Hosted by
  Tetsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there Texas! Are you itching to fight? Well come to Bringing the Texas Heat!. Below is the information you should know.

Fees
Standard WBO entry fee: $5

Blader Passport: $10

WHEN

1:00 P.M. - whenever we happen to finish!

WHERE

George Bush Park

16756 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, Texas 77082
We will be at pavilion 3.

Also if you have a BB-10, please tell me and I will put a ✓ next to your name!

People Coming

Confirmed:

1.Tetsu ✓

2.maxdeese1

3.trgmaster001

4.Demonic ✓

5.masterreddeath

6.LeoRiku

7.broughboys

8.beybladeking12

9.Jazz

10.Sabertooth

11.darkunicorno_11

12.BEYWORLD247

13.MasterBlader-X

14.Twisted Lacerta

15.zenuzumaki

16.BladerKane

17.Sagittari0

18.scarred wolf

19.Tman11

20.LDragoMaster00

21.JJhotz

22.darkunicorno_11

Maybe:

1.TJ+Leone

2. 234SoulEater

3. Tamer Shinn

4. JJHotz

5.dude5

Judges:

Tetsu

Demonic

We will be playing Round Robin, unless we get enough people to play Double Elimination.

Also some side notes, for those of you attending read the rules here!

Can’t wait to battle you all! See you then!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I wish I could come. But I don't live in Texas, good luck though.
Haha, I wish you did, and I am glad you don't at the same time. You would really kick my butt. Unhappy
Don't flatter yourself. I'd probably destroy your very existence. I kid, I kid. But honestly I hope you win. Will anyone be recording this at all? Most phones have a camcorder function, and most 12+ have phones on them these days.
Good luck on your first host, Milk!

Hopefully one day I can gather up enough courage and motivation to host one of my own...
I'm sure you will, thanks!

I worked hard at it and now it happened. Smile
(Jun. 23, 2012  3:53 AM)Milkâ„¢ Wrote: I'm sure you will, thanks!

I worked hard at it and now it happened. Smile
She had help. I came up with the base for the name, and some other stuff to I guess. But hey, take all the credit, [Image: tumblr_lv4isdwaVz1qi6zcb.gif]
Can you all stop the off-topic posts and leave this thread to its purpose : see who will attend this tournament ? I really want to see whether this event will be relatively popular, and it is slightly annoying to see that the only new replies are from people outside of Texas ...
I agree. And hopefully everyone in the tournament will post soon, I PMed them that it was official, so hopefully that will start up soon.
i posted right now good job on making it happen milk !
Thanks, also what was your friend's WBO username so I can add him?
oh yeah its beybladeking12 do i need to tell him to post once on this thread?
(Jun. 23, 2012  5:16 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: oh yeah its beybladeking12 do i need to tell him to post once on this thread?
It's not required, but it's good to hear from the actual person. If you know he's coming, or carpooling with you, then your word is just as good.
oh thanks hitsugiya
Ok, after he posts I will add his name as soon as possible.

Also I have gotten a few complaints about it being on a Sunday, due to Church, etc.

To be honest this is why I planned it far ahead, I know it may be going agains your beliefs, and I am not forcing you, but if your child wants to go, please try to attend a later ceremony if possible, or an earlier one. The tournament starts at one, and if you need to attend church(or anything else), please PM me and we can work something out.
hi milk it maxes friend he told me to post on this thread once so can you please add me?
Sure bro.

I will as soon as possible.
What are the prizes, you know, for incentive...
Plz be Takara/SonoKong!!!
yea and can i come and then sign up.
and put me on the maybe please
Is anyone bringing 4d beys? i have rares for trade and sale.
Im psyched cuz i havent hada challenge in a long time
yeah i am maybe we can discuss this in pm s because this is kind of off topic
If he's talking about selling and trading at the tournament. And bringing 4D beys to the tournament. Then discussion of either are not off topic, as they are both in relation to the tournament.
oh sorry i just thought it was off topic