[Houston, Texas] 7/8/12 Bringing the Texas Heat!

on
Hosted by
  Tetsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey there Texas! Are you itching to fight? Well come to Bringing the Texas Heat!. Below is the information you should know.

Fees
Standard WBO entry fee: $5

Blader Passport: $10

WHEN

1:00 P.M. - whenever we happen to finish!

WHERE

George Bush Park

16756 Westheimer Parkway
Houston, Texas 77082
We will be at pavilion 3.

Also if you have a BB-10, please tell me and I will put a ✓ next to your name!

People Coming

Confirmed:

1.Tetsu ✓

2.maxdeese1

3.trgmaster001

4.Demonic ✓

5.masterreddeath

6.LeoRiku

7.broughboys

8.beybladeking12

9.Jazz

10.Sabertooth

11.darkunicorno_11

12.BEYWORLD247

13.MasterBlader-X

14.Twisted Lacerta

15.zenuzumaki

16.BladerKane

17.Sagittari0

18.scarred wolf

19.Tman11

20.LDragoMaster00

21.JJhotz

22.darkunicorno_11

Maybe:

1.TJ+Leone

2. 234SoulEater

3. Tamer Shinn

4. JJHotz

5.dude5

Judges:

Tetsu

Demonic

We will be playing Round Robin, unless we get enough people to play Double Elimination.

Also some side notes, for those of you attending read the rules here!

Can’t wait to battle you all! See you then!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Because, I'm not thinking about me. It is in houston. I live in Katy. I am getting there at 11:00 to set up EVERYTHING. I am putting stadium around, that have the logo.
If it rains can we just go under the parvilian or we would have to put the tournament on another day?
We are already under the pavilion. And no we would still have the tournament...rain or shine--unless a tornado.
I wish you good luck in the tournament milk make the best blader win!Stupid
The tournament is in...12 days.
13 if counting today. Save the goodlucks for the day of the tournament.
Wait, you have fakes? Can you get Sonokong/TT 4D beys or something in 12 days, Milk?
(Jun. 27, 2012  1:28 AM)Demonic Wrote: Wait, you have fakes? Can you get Sonokong/TT 4D beys or something in 12 days, Milk?

Yeah...a lot of sellers can deliver that fast.

Also I updated the OP with the rules link. Please make sure you have a pdf reader.
milk one question whats the op?
OP Example (Click to View)
The description.

oh thanks milk i was just wondering what it was.
Why didn't you tell him that the OP was the original post?

maxdeese1, The OP is original post.
(Jun. 27, 2012  1:58 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Why didn't you tell him that the OP was the original post?

maxdeese1, The OP is original post.

That works too...

Also, I want everyone to know that if they don't show up, there is a good chance we wont be able to have the tournament...officially anyway.
I'll help spread the word. Anyone wanna help? Let's start by contacting the participants of the previous Houston tourney (Space City Bey Brawl) and then tell our friends. If they aren't already on the WBO, then we'll get extra referrals, too.
If you want to, you can try again. I did and no one responded. They are all inactive.
Milk try 88powerpig88 he ships your recent items together in priority mail from Seattle (fast shipping; 2-3 days, great custoker support, all items are SonoKong/TT). Also, his items are cheaper than most. Can first place choose a prize, then second, and so forth? Also, there should be products in descending rank like 1st will probably choose strongest blader set, second a starter like Death Quetz and third random booster (just examples).
(Jun. 27, 2012  2:28 AM)Demonic Wrote: Milk try 88powerpig88 he ships your recent items together in priority mail from Seattle (fast shipping; 2-3 days, great custoker support, all items are SonoKong/TT). Also, his items are cheaper than most. Can first place choose a prize, then second, and so forth? Also, there should be products in descending rank like 1st will probably choose strongest blader set, second a starter like Death Quetz and third random booster (just examples).
Usually there are three or more prizes, first chooses first, second, second, and third, last.
I know that's what I meant.
sure ill help you spread the word

A big set like the Ultimate DX Set would be epic. Just sayin. I know it's hard to get prizes, but that would be sweet like the strongest blader set or something.
(Jun. 27, 2012  2:44 AM)Demonic Wrote: A big set like the Ultimate DX Set would be epic. Just sayin. I know it's hard to get prizes, but that would be sweet like the strongest blader set or something.
You do realize that 9 people, is definitely not enough for a prize reimbursement of any set plus two more minor prizes, right? Right now the budget is somewhere in the range of $36.
I know, just said it would be cool. Sorry
(Jun. 27, 2012  2:49 AM)Demonic Wrote: I know, just said it would be cool. Sorry
Never mind, looking at my last posts, I discovered that I'm a horrible person. Also, no need to apologize.
(Jun. 27, 2012  2:51 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2012  2:49 AM)Demonic Wrote: I know, just said it would be cool. Sorry
Never mind, looking at my last posts, I discovered that I'm a horrible person.
I dont know hitsu.
I think your cool!

I actually barly met the estimated budget. I found a couple of auctions on 88powerpig88 (this was last night) I paid $37 for all three.

(Jun. 27, 2012  2:28 AM)Demonic Wrote: Milk try 88powerpig88 he ships your recent items together in priority mail from Seattle (fast shipping; 2-3 days, great custoker support, all items are SonoKong/TT). Also, his items are cheaper than most. Can first place choose a prize, then second, and so forth? Also, there should be products in descending rank like 1st will probably choose strongest blader set, second a starter like Death Quetz and third random booster (just examples).

Also if I did those prizes it would be obvious who would chose what.

Also, I don't think any tournament has ever even had something close to the ultimate blader set. Maybe a stadium was the closest.
I will help spread the world tooo.
The more people the more fun it will be!
it just had to be on the 8th lol im gonna be coming back from oklahoma to houston you can add me to the list ill try my best to make it at 12 guys let alone to the tourney in general good luck to all who participate! if i dont make it but if u guys have another tourney after this ill make it for sure!