[Hong Kong, Asia] Hong Kong Bladers (Discussion for tournaments)

so can we meet up?
roux i wanna see ur hms :')
(Sep. 03, 2011  2:58 AM)JCx06 Wrote: so can we meet up?
roux i wanna see ur hms :')
there're unofficial tournaments in parts house
so u may c my collection if u go there lol
lol we haven't really decided on anything yet Tongue_out

(I suggest not Tai Yuen Street, cuz most of the kids there are like uhhh you knnow)
iXus there's roux, me, you, UDC, Diamond, R(escolpio)T125JB that's six :')))
Tongue_out
So true, so true.
Hey
Can we have a christmas tournament?
That would be awesome! Grin
Soz for double post, Are we actually going to have any sort of tournament???
seems it has been a long time that no Hong kong bladers showing up here.
who attended the tournament in TKO last week huh?
Hello Hong Kong !! I've noticed that some of you are reasonably active in the beyblade scene. How about making your own very first WBO Tournament in Hong Kong?

We will all be happy to help and guide you guys. First thing first, we need a member or two who's willing to step up and take charge of the Hong Kong community. Who's willing to be the host? Getting the 8 participants should be relatively easy for you guys. You guys just need a host who's committed and responsible. Step up to the challenge and take charge. Feel free to PM me for questions you future Hong Kong hosts.
The problem in the past, when there were plenty of active Hong Kong members, as that they were all over Hong Kong, so it was difficult to find one good location that would be fair for everyone to attend.
Collaborate with Parts House if needed. They seem to have found a good place for their tournament.
it's never easy having tournaments in hong kong
there was an unofficial tournament held last month, and only about 20 ppl came
i can tell kids in hong kong are more pressurized that they are not easy to come and meet tgt
it's even easier to see them in official tournaments, so what I need is some boosts here that members come from Hong Kong bring their friends and come to unofficial tournament that holds every month (nearly)
so that more ppl can be gathered......
it's reli boring that <20 come and chat all the time.......esp. the plastic/HMS matches
only me and dio were playing =__________________________________=
Hello is anyone going to the Sogo tournament tomorrow or Sunday? I would like to meet some of you guys since I'm a new guy here... My Chinese name is 何兆一。 See you there!
Count me out. Unfortunately, I've lost most of my interest in beyblades.
Boo hoo I am one of the only bladers who are active on the wbo( hong kong)[/php]
Wow, there was no reply for years
Is there any tournament in Hong Kong, this includes WBBA tournaments and local tournaments hosted by stores.
(Jan. 13, 2020  2:48 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Is there any tournament in Hong Kong, this includes WBBA tournaments and local tournaments hosted by stores.

Hey! I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose! The regional communities threads go under the https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ommunities subforum, in this case the https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world subforum under that.

But YOU KNEW THIS! You're the last post in the appropriate thread on January the 8th! So you should have asked there! That really is the best place to ask! Normally, asking about non-WBO events in such a thread would be bad, but in a region where we have next to no WBO presence it's probably okay.

And here you are, making brand new threads in Beyblade General anyway! I'm moving your thread into the Hong Kong thread. Again. Getting tired of moving your threads, Orpheus!

I am warning you not to make redundant threads! Warning! Next time I have to follow it up with warning percentage that may give you tempbans for a day or so.
You're not listening, making low content posts in several threads, and I'm getting tired of issuing toothless warnings. Next time, there will be teeth!

I Google searched for this, and apparently there Were WBBA events in Hong Kong back in 2011/2012, but I don't know if they're continuing.
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:01 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  2:48 PM)Orpheus Wrote: Is there any tournament in Hong Kong, this includes WBBA tournaments and local tournaments hosted by stores.

Hey! I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose! The regional communities threads go under the https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ommunities subforum, in this case the https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world subforum under that.

But YOU KNEW THIS! You're the last post in the appropriate thread on January the 8th! So you should have asked there! That really is the best place to ask! Normally, asking about non-WBO events in such a thread would be bad, but in a region where we have next to no WBO presence it's probably okay.

And here you are, making brand new threads in Beyblade General anyway! I'm moving your thread into the Hong Kong thread. Again. Getting tired of moving your threads, Orpheus!

I am warning you not to make redundant threads! Warning! Next time I have to follow it up with warning percentage that may give you tempbans for a day or so.
You're not listening, making low content posts in several threads, and I'm getting tired of issuing toothless warnings. Next time, there will be teeth!

I Google searched for this, and apparently there Were WBBA events in Hong Kong back in 2011/2012, but I don't know if they're continuing.

I am sorry, I don’t feel well so I might do something off or accedently do something stupid. Please accept my apologies.