Homemade Beyblades

i just want to know if any of you guys trys to make a homemade beyblade because i am in the middle of making one.
It would be illegal, but I'd like to see it anyway. Some other people have tried it, but not completely from scratch.
its so hard to but from scratch i only have the bottem part done Unhappy
(Mar. 07, 2009  5:10 AM)sousa98 Wrote: its so hard to but from scratch i only have the bottem part done Unhappy

Wow, how are you doing it?
i useing krazy glue and is storgn
What else?.......
(Mar. 07, 2009  5:13 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What else?.......
I would like to know as well.
well me too ( sorry for just coming in)
a bottel cap a and this one thing that my friend give to me.
Yeah, its probably not gonna work too well. =/
i know but i dont have the other stuff yet
its is so hard i am trying to make the topand i have to melt it then sape it
Homemade blades wouldn't work all that well especially if your using things like a bottle cap. If you had access to Rapid Prototyping Machine, that would be awesome.
the first daciel would be easy to make with wood
Someone really should lock this ridiculous topic
Wood for a beyblade? Are you serious?
it could work
(Mar. 07, 2009  3:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Homemade blades wouldn't work all that well especially if your using things like a bottle cap. If you had access to Rapid Prototyping Machine, that would be awesome.

Can you imagine what thise would do for our community?

http://www.dimensionprinting.com/
3d printers are amazing
I'd so buy that if I had $15,000 to spare Tongue_out
It'd be pretty cool if I could find a place that does 3D printing so that I could use my beyblade design and make my own working beyblade. These people used to do that but now they're closed Unhappy
I can make a blade out of a pin (with those flat tips)
a useless lego block (push the pin inside, took me a while)

then i dont know what to use for an attack ring
(Mar. 07, 2009  4:18 PM)Giga Wrote: Someone really should lock this ridiculous topic

I don't think it's ridiculous - I think it's quite fun. Tongue_out I always wanted to make my own beyblade but I'm busy at the moment.......and not all to sure where I'd start/how I'd go about making it. Pinching_eyes_2
Its much better than me posting a thread *Screwdriver Blades :p*
One of you needs to make a really nice homemade beyblade otherwise this topic is going to be cluttered with lame posts and no results.
What happend to those awesome people who made their own cyber dranzer, and that original beyblade "Lucifer"?
(Mar. 08, 2009  3:35 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What happend to those awesome people who made their own cyber dranzer, and that original beyblade "Lucifer"?

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Queen/3992/