Homemade Beyblades

Ugh. I didn't realise that was his signature. I thought it was a post. Also assumed this was the Recent Purchases thread because of said sig. Pinching_eyes Sorrys.
EDIT: PM!!!!!!!!!
anyway Rocky you sould start your homemade beyblade base/bottem then the spin gear next thecover then bit beast if you want to i think you can do the bit beast part with a drawing of your own bit beast
I AM DOING ONLY THE DESIGN of the home beyblades now
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:45 PM)sousa98 Wrote: I AM DOING ONLY THE DESIGN of the home beyblades now

i have so many beyblade designs it's not even funny
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:49 PM)blader9 Wrote: i have so many beyblade designs it's not even funny

You should put them up in the 'Beyblade Designs' thread Smile
how can you have so many designs thats it not funny?
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:03 AM)sousa98 Wrote: how can you have so many designs thats it not funny?

It's just a figure of speech Speechless
i know it just what that happen?
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:03 AM)sousa98 Wrote: how can you have so many designs thats it not funny?

put it this way i have over 100
(been making designs since i was 6)

oh and i'll try to post some of them
in the design tread right because i just posted two of my design there but there in one
Im thinking of casting my own parts in aluminium and plastic. Has anyone on here ever tried that before?
No but I think it should work. I was thinking of doing the same, I'm just busy at the moment. Joyful_3 Good luck. Grin
(Mar. 16, 2009  10:46 AM)NeoBlader Wrote: Im thinking of casting my own parts in aluminium and plastic. Has anyone on here ever tried that before?
That will make it look coolSmile
How's yours going sousa?
Well.... i am having troble with the spin gear.
that isn't what this thread is about
I used to make my own beyblades in like 4-6th grade.

Penny/ies - Weight Disk
The thing under the cap on a bottle turned inside out so it's all spiky - Attack Ring
Water Bottle Cap with pencil point stuck through the middle - Blade Base

I don't know how one would go about molding/making their own parts.
(Mar. 19, 2009  1:45 AM)Commie Wrote: I used to make my own beyblades in like 4-6th grade.

Penny/ies - Weight Disk
The thing under the cap on a bottle turned inside out so it's all spiky - Attack Ring
Water Bottle Cap with pencil point stuck through the middle - Blade Base

I don't know how one would go about molding/making their own parts.

well thats one fast way
My Freinds used to make homemade beyblades by just taking a snapple bottle cap and a big burst cap and just put the bug burst cap in the snapple cap
you mean the spin gear right
If we're talking about beyblades made out of other junk, at primary school we used to make k'nex beyblades about the size of your head and have beybattles that took up the halls during wet play/golden time. Grin
WOW that is one big beyblade
how big was the launcher?