Homemade Beyblades

(Mar. 08, 2009  6:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Queen/3992/

That's so kick carp.
i did 3 trys now the last two work the first one bottem broke apart
i am starting to make a 4 one but i am running low on stuff
Can we see them?
I recommend using paper mache for the inside (Spin Gear?) - it may be hard to make small parts with it, but dont use it for the outside, it will just be too weak.
You might just make some molds with some sort of CAD program then cast it in either plastic or metal (OR BOTH!)
Yeah I'd go with frag's idea if you can.....papier maché sounds complicated. D:
This topic isn't ridiculous. I like it.

Before I knew Beyblades were going to come back, I wanted to produce prototypes of a new system. I still do not have the appropriate milling accessories (or access to my mill now that I'm in New York), but when I do... I'd like to make an "H.P. Gyro" prototype. They are aluminum and polycarbonate. The shoot release system was originally designed as an adjustable electromagnet, but the ability to create a magnet strong enough in such a small and inexpensive package may be nil.
Sounds complicated... Do you think you will ever be able to make one? Sure as hell sounds awesome. =)
Well, it's mostly a matter of getting a rotary table and cutting radial-based parts. I can calculate precise angles and such. After the parts are done, I can drill and tap holes for machine screws that will hold all layers of the blade together. The layers should be...

Ferrous Lock (Ferrous metal 'bit chip' that the electromagnet in the shooter attracts)
Attack Ring
Support Ring (Sub AR)
Weight Ring
Support Base (Upper Base)
Mobility Base (Lower Base)
Nice. Hope you can make one so we all can see it. Haha.
The balls that you get from magnetics are strong. I have loads of them, and they attract from 2 cm away. (If this is what you are talking about :?)
That kind of metal is ferrous, so... yes. The Ferrous Lock would have a metal disk that would be drawn to the magnet.
thats good/bad it depen what beyblade your fighting.
(Mar. 09, 2009  10:22 PM)Anubis Wrote: Well, it's mostly a matter of getting a rotary table and cutting radial-based parts. I can calculate precise angles and such. After the parts are done, I can drill and tap holes for machine screws that will hold all layers of the blade together. The layers should be...

Ferrous Lock (Ferrous metal 'bit chip' that the electromagnet in the shooter attracts)
Attack Ring
Support Ring (Sub AR)
Weight Ring
Support Base (Upper Base)
Mobility Base (Lower Base)

I'm imagining it'll the parts'll be interchangeable like one of those rubix cubes made with dice and magnets?
EDIT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=voOrTCcE8Vc
So he might be using magnetix :\

Anubis is the cleverest person ive seen in my LIFE.
I dont even get calculations with angles Chocked_2
that would be cool. if any of you guys fiushed a beyblade homemade can you post it plz. im am haveing a hard time posting up a video of mine homemade beyblade.
how do you not no about angles?
im confused, but i worked ONE question out in maths! but some how i got 4a in my tests :\
wow what grade are you in
(Mar. 11, 2009  12:10 AM)sousa98 Wrote: wow what grade are you in

He's 10, dude.
ohh like me so in 5 th grade
The only magnetic part in the construction is the shooter mechanism. The rest of it is held together with machine screws.
(Mar. 11, 2009  3:22 AM)Anubis Wrote: The only magnetic part in the construction is the shooter mechanism. The rest of it is held together with machine screws.

wait is it customizable?
He's in year 6. Dunno what grade that is.

Driger, how did you get an R4 for £4? Plus is it a real/original one or an R4III or what? And what were the games you sold? :3