High Blow’ in Classic

Is it banned?
(Oct. 27, 2020  12:52 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Is it banned?

Idk
yea its banned
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea its banned

what about high jaggy'
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

what about high jaggy'

idk
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:14 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

what about high jaggy'

not sure but i dont think so
so, it this a petition to unban it or...
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so, it this a petition to unban it or...

?
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea its banned

Where is that said? Neither of the high drivers have been banned yet.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so, it this a petition to unban it or...

NaNi?
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea its banned

Where is that said? Neither of the high drivers have been banned yet.

I do believe that they are on the watchlist, or so I believe I saw Mana write
there is smth about high blow' being banned in classic or limited or smth idk https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...gh+Blow%27
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:25 PM) Wrote: We'll discuss and consider a ban of High Blow'. It does make sense given that Blow' is a banned part within Classic anyway, this would be no different.
-~Mana~

This should clarify things.
So pretty much since they are so new they aren’t banned yet. They may become banned in the future though
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Where is that said? Neither of the high drivers have been banned yet.

That's why I've been asking around as to when we might see a Classic rule update. They seem like they might get banned, but they might be ruled to be perfectly fine, and I don't want to jump the gun either way
Have you ever wondered if these drivers could actually break due to how tall the drivers are now
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:44 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: So pretty much since they are so new they aren’t banned yet. They may become banned in the future though

i remember the article saying it would b kinda controversial to ban b4 release, but blow' is banned so banning high blow' makes sense
In some mirror matches

Odin heavy Blow vs Odin heavy High Blow’

Blow:100% All O.S

High Nlow’:0%
Neither High Jaggy' or High Blow' are banned yet, but we're keeping an eye on them. You will likely see High Blow' added to the Classic restriction list at some point though, as they are fundamentally the same thing, albeit a few mm height difference.